Can someone lay out a plan for someone with 100k in cash?

Can someone lay out a plan for someone with 100k in cash?

Attached: 167c8015aad77ba56b5990247356e43983a380fe7b7a783608019d9a65e252ff.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

all in bitcoin once it hits 2548$.

this but it could not even get lower than $3k despite all the memeing. probably will but who knows.

buy coss right now and remain comfy for at least the next 5 years

i wanna suck her dick

AAAAAHHHHGFGGHHHHHHHJJGF

80k on chainlink (that's around 320k link).
20k to study something (maybe more if you're a burger).
wait a bit

She doesnt have one...

Guys please im ugly never had a gf and getting rich is the only way to show people that im worth anything. Help me pls

Move to 3rd world with 100K

Retire

all in monero

That's what I thought. A gf can easily burn through 60k per year. 100k is not enough to retire, unfortunately.

wait until late march when the market reaches the true bottom to buy 50k worth of LINK and then put the rest evenly split into BTC and ETH

i'm in the same boat, I'm just waiting for the next great depression to load up on bargain equities and REITs.

Step 1 give me 30% I will double it and charge a reasonable service fee
Step 2 let's talk long term investments
Step 3 tell your friends if everything works out
Let's go cmon

What are equities and reits? Real estate?

Dont talk to that guy he's going to rip you off. Have you ever danced professionally before? I have big plans for you if you want to make it but there are lots of others interested so you have to act fast

Bitcoin is under $100 right now. Why wait until it’s more expensive?

Huh?
Sv or abc?

>actually buying some chinese airdrop token instead of bitcoin
late adopter cringe

lmao @ you if you're waiting for it to hit some imaginary projection
this fucking shit is un fucking predictable on exact values
you should have already bought in now that the shorts are near their end

Put everything in vanguard sp500 index, get a fucking job, and keep adding to it

Wait till the fed raises interest rates, and go all into the right stocks.

kilo of gold
kilo of silver
keep the rest in cash

50% XRP 30% IOTA 20% XLM

Buy 2 btc. Buy 32 eth. 3M Hot. Put the rest in an ally account and get interest for two years while the rest of the world shits itself in a nasty recession. Use the interest to fund a small side hustle to pass the time.

dca btc once a month for 10 months is the safest and the most smart think that you can do

Don’t do this when the market is at ATH. Shits right for a downturn. We’re in 2007. Wait three years and then do what this guys says.

But get that job and pay down debt.

Bump i dont have any debt

>Normalfag: the portfolio

You need at least 1 mil to retire anywhere in the world these days. 2-3 mil if you live in a first world country.

>she

Oh, he's a post-op?

This is my first post on Jow Forums since 2013/14. This will be my final post on Jow Forums.
Buy BONDS, YOU STUPID FAGGOT
PUT IT IN AN INVESTMENT ACCOUNT AND BUY BONDS, THEY ARE FREE MONEY, YOU STUPID RETARD

here's my plan:

you give me 100k in cash for being your life coach. I'll give you my personal phone number and promise to answer your call at any time of day to give you guidance or support. You'll have someone there to talk to and advise you for life and i'll have 100k. It sounds like a win-win to me.

50k in dividend stocks, 50k into a rental property.

>get a bank account
>get an index fund
and maybe buy some crypto if that feels right

we're all in the same boat... wait a minute

kys

bonds? what is that like 2 or 3 percent? kek
how the FUCK am i supposed to trust you
sounds boring senpai, i dont have enough to make any significant amount
already have a bank account

21 BTC at around $70k
300 ETH

Learn to bot a few mmorpgs. get a setting that works for one bot, then scale. rent some cheap $100/mo dedi server and run more and more

I have never had a job in my 23 years. This is how ive been earning my neet bux

Attached: 1544374452713.jpg (409x409, 42K)

lol then what are you doing with all that cash

thats why i asked the question, not sure what to do with it

Get surgery to make yourself into a trap