I havent bathed in 5 days and my dick is starting to smell like a public bathroom. not like poop or pee...

i havent bathed in 5 days and my dick is starting to smell like a public bathroom. not like poop or pee, but that combo where it just smells like everybodys body fluid mixed together.

should i take a shower? or keep going, and see what happens?

Attached: 24293940_1949894888667963_4440730227874946040_n.jpg (960x769, 60K)

pls respond

Attached: 1521919729562.png (657x527, 202K)

5 days is nothing. I'm on 2 weeks. Nothing happens.

Pretty sure bongs go a month between showering. I don't even know if they have showers.. They might just take a bath.

youre a fucking loser

Based op

Steve Jobs did that. He was onto something.

I just took a shower, but I was going almost a month.

My skin looked like shit after I shaved. I was surprised that I didn't exude too much BO but my dick smelt funky with all the smegma build up from masturbating.

I wouldn't recommend going longer a month though because you run the risk of getting skin infections.

Attached: 1543341307801.png (585x470, 67K)

I've gone 2 weeks and you do sorta feel proud about your stank. Your unwashed ass that's been dry wiped even after taking many brutal shits, your gooey cum soaked dick after fapping all day...it's quite rewarding when you do finally showering and wash all of that away

One meme I'm trying to make now in paint 3d is with a guy pumping his dick with a vacuum pump. I want to "dress" the dick with chainlink cubes like in the op pic, and the balls with the new logo. The face of the guy will be switch with sergey. I have tried to use the magic select tool and sticker tool, but no luck so far.

The idea is to post the pic when link is pumping along with a post saying "IT'S PUMPING GUYS! Sergey has initiated the pump!"

gonna let myself marinate a little longer. thanks biz

Attached: 1540874832218.jpg (1024x672, 67K)

What the fuck Am I reading?

will post pics of stinky dick for LINK

Attached: 1543481180802.png (750x1189, 129K)

If you don't shower the gathered matter will start to become corrosive to your skin.
Better shower.
Just some advice to stop chaif dick or acid ass for a fren. Shower or you'll have to make a sad thread later about the pain.

Attached: 1544053000828.jpg (1024x788, 98K)

>5 days
>a long time

Pick 1 pussy

I actually kinda like the smell of smegma. I'm not gay or anything.

based

continue the experiment

Jesus i thought biz would return to 2012-13 biz after the fall of crypto..intead we have this

ive been sitting here all day in my underwear holding my balls and then smelling my hand. i cant stop it either

Attached: 1517798125188.png (790x837, 242K)

>i havent bathed in 5 days
4 months here, i still dont smell too bad i suppose, a lil the pee pee tho

>tfw uncut and I went a literal decade without pulling back my foreskin (have minor phimosis) and fapping for that entire time
>finally retracted foreskin and there’s smegma literally fused to the glans, like some new form of cement
>absolutely disgusting smell emanating from my cock

What do I do guys

the fuck are bongs

Brits

>about the pain
what kind of pain? why would you be in pain?

Attached: 1541275228477.jpg (234x215, 9K)

take a pic

>visit gym
>ask gf for bj
hfw "gag cough did you shower at the gym??"
>irrelevant thot!! finish your work!

you pinch it between your thumb and index then remove it, it form like a second skin, but with the consistency of pre cooked dough for pies. I wont lie it will hurt a little, so don't hesitate to press it and do it quickly, so it doesn't last for hours. If you are fast enough you can remove it all in less than a minute or two.

t. showering 4 times a year in average

Attached: 1544069019246.jpg (846x1024, 59K)

Bongs are more hygienic than mutts
Leave newfag

duuuuurrrrrrrrrrr

he is right you know. You are a fucking newfag if you don't know what a bong is.

>actually showering

Attached: 1518876032536.jpg (390x540, 35K)

i used to smoke from a bong

Attached: 9860784523431.jpg (1280x1024, 134K)

>This is how almost every great human achievment was born.
Keep going, you will probably end up curing cancer or inventing perpetual motion or something.

What do you do for work

Its ok to wash your dick in the sink user.

You can still wash yohr hands and clean your teeth too

you'll probably be fine

good work not wasting water

incorrect. bongs shower when it rains outside. they invented the song singing in the rain. now u know why.

that makes my dick hurt so much just thinking about it

Sometimes I worry about myself. Then I see threads like this.

yes you should take a shower, no reason not to unless you’re mentally ill or something

Jow Forums - Business & Finance

>i havent bathed in 5 days
Rookie numbers

see what happens

wrap plastic wrap around your nuts
go to sleep
wake up and wrap the same plastic wrap around your face
die

Attached: penis.jpg (822x1024, 91K)

absolutely based thread, gentleman.
finally, a fucking stink thread to remind of my good old NEET days

Attached: me.jpg (468x310, 43K)

And not one Link reference. Best thread in months frens.

>I'm 100% certain NONE of you brush your fucking teeth
I'm 100% certain NONE of you brush your fucking teeth

This is fucking disgusting holy shit.
I shower once a week too, but I wash my penis with water every time I take a piss. No stench at all, it's always clean

>Bongs are more hygienic than mutts
They're so hygienic that they have double the taps

biz has the comfiest threads

Please tell me the logistics of this procedure. You say you wash your penis with water after a piss. I mean your dick can't reach any normal height sink, so are you literally stripping naked and going into the shower after every single piss?

Get a fucking grip man

>I mean your dick can't reach any normal height sink
What? I just put it into the sink (well, above the surface, you get the idea) and pour water on it.

Unironically i dont use deoderant or cologne. And i dont ejaculate. The phermones from my bo makes bitches wet and want to be physically near me. Oh and i dont brush teeth and eat garlic and onions daily raw with bread and butter.

best Jow Forums thread of 2018