Reddit Suicides

Pls post pics of reddit fags being absolutely butt devestated over crypto

Attached: https_%2F%2Fassets.ifttt.com%2Fimages%2Fchannels%2F1352860597%2Ficons%2Fon_color_large.png (240x240, 11K)

Can't wait to see HAHAHHA

Just go to any fucking thread over there.

Every single one of those retards bought the top with the lunch money mommy gave them and expected to be billionaires. They did no research and listened only after seeing someone else make 30x gains

all the screencap worthy threads all got locked
>subreddit after Confido was revealed a scam
>subreddit after bitconnect was a scam

All the dead crypto, just have like 1 or 2 people left in their subreddit and arnt active.

I feel sorry for those normies unironically, when I see fresh threads like 'I finally became proud owner of 0,1btc' and others envy them I literally feel sorry

They dont even post the phone of national suicide prevention hotline anymore.
Seems like they capitulated.

here is just as bad, there's just more arrogance on reddit and more reee/racism here

The one time it's permissible to visit them is to watch them falling like stockbrokers in 1929. Ah schadenfreude....

I won't be happy until every r*dditor on this board kills themselves.
This board will be a lot quieter for a while, but it will start to attract the people who went away after you fags came along.

In 10 years 0.1 btc will actually be an achievement.

reeealism here. its just sarcasm. reddit are unironically retarded but are confident in their retardation

There are so many articles saying, "go to Jow Forums for the real crypto secrets!" Just wait user, it'll only get worse

Hahahaha normalfags come here expecting hidden secrets and instead get shilled Chainlink whenever it's at the top

we just send them on to dischord then

They'll buy shit coins and fomo into buying my bags when they realize they literally bought copy pasted shit hahahahahahahaha I love it

0.1bsv you mean. 0.1btc will never be spendable after chain death spiral.

i told reddit to sell internet node token at $1.11 because it was a gook scam... they told me fud, bs, etc

i kept posting as it dropped from 1.11 to 0.88, 0.66, etc all the way to 1 cent.

they lost everything.

feels good man

I don’t feel sorry for them being poor, I feel sorry for them feeling the need to share that information with the world

Sadly I can't find the thread now to see what became of them, but I recall last year in late nov reading about a couple in their twenties who had maxed out all of their credit cards buying BTC. I really want to find out what they're up to these days.

>18 replies so far
>zero pics

C'mon guys, you're better than that (or maybe you're not after all)

The entire crypto economy in a nutshell

Attached: 1D0CF331-C229-4C55-8D81-E59DC276B6C2.jpg (352x550, 27K)

Jow Forumsbuttcoin
Imagine being subscribed since 2012

where are the goddamn pics
i don't browse reddit

no one saved them i guess.... :(

Unironically never visited plebbit. Is it as bad as you make it sound? Won't go check on principle.
Tell me how can they be worse than this forsaken cesspool

>how can they be worse
Read 1984 by georg orwell and you'll understand what's wrong with reddit and the left in general.

I know about the big brother and all. What's that has anything to do with reddit?

It’s all censored, brainwashed people who downvote anyone they don’t agree with (predominately left views always upvoted) it becomes an echo chamber controlled/manipulated by the media/gov/biz agenda (big brother) until you eventually get someone like Trump in office and everyone starts freaking out.

this, redditors are discord fags at heart and vice versa

A website called Reddit, so pretentious and lame;
they try to use memes to gain internet fame.
The comments are sad but the users much sadder.
Their egos inflated but their stomachs much fatter.

They judge and complain behind internet walls
Too oblivious to notice they have no life at all.
When opinions conflict, they’ll cry and they’ll mope,
then they’ll show you who’s boss with a raging downvote.

And if that doesn’t work, they’ll call their mod-saviors
who’ll ban you to keep peace in their calm echo-chambers.
So tread lightly on Reddit or you’ll pay their fine.
Your voice will be silenced from their liberal hivemind.

Reddit.

Reddit.

Reddit.

All you people do is talk about fucking Reddit.

If you hate the site. STFU and stop posting constantly about it.

it's mostly morose and despondent. it looks more like a listless ghost town rather than screaming despair.

You have to go back

>those few friends you know who went full crypto bulls during the bubble and now look like fucking retards

my friends lawyer became some crypto spokesperson and tried doing an ICO

now everyone thinks he has poor judgment, which is obviously highly desirable in a lawyer

haha

Fuck you.

No fuck you leatherman

Attached: man of leathery vibes.jpg (267x189, 5K)

its the opposite echo chamber of pol

How about you just not worry about that and go back.

Fuck reddito. Don't even care what they post. SAGE

You have to go back

Kekked out loud

>tfw was gonna buy chainlink for meme value cause of the power of biz
>tfw 4channel scattered the normies and Jow Forums died and now theres no power of biz

saved myself about -20%