Bitcoin $3400

>bitcoin $3400

i’ll never afford to regrow my foreskin at this rate

Attached: 48457427-1B2B-4871-8A58-1ABB5795C210.jpg (385x382, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

menshealth.com/trending-news/a19545683/worlds-biggest-penis-jonah-falcon-roberto-esquivel-cabrera/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why get it snipped in the first place user?

Attached: Americans2.jpg (768x1024, 130K)

I wish I knew

Attached: 7AF41615-1524-49E6-BCCC-76529DDA1C03.png (672x586, 870K)

welp, good luck user, you'll need it.

Attached: 7B64F57F-1E2C-46F8-9621-A3F4ADA42241.png (400x400, 210K)

kek

I like being circumcised.

Im very submissive, and dont mind not feeling as much pleasure as the girl, and want to last longer for her.

Circumcised penises are objectively more aesthetically pleasing. Foreskins always looked very weird to me. Like they like some type of weird alien creature. In fact, when i see penises drawn in a cartoon, without the head, i think its some animal penis and not human. Foreskins literally look like an ugly potato skin covering the beautiful white insides.

i dont know if i'd ever put my own child through it though.
but, all the complaints are
>NOW ILL NEVER KNOW WHATS LIKE TO HAVE A SUPER ULTRA ORGASM BECAUSE THE FORESKIN FEELS BETTER

Attached: CmpL2Sd.png (1280x720, 477K)

cope

You'll just have to wait for a suitable donor like the rest of us user. Its too bad not many adults are getting circumsized. I had a chance a few monyhs back but the guy was black so I just thought it might look weird. Now I wish I would have just did it, chicks might have though it was cool, plus at least I would have had the added sensation from masturbation.
I fucking hate my parents for this.

cope that i dont have an ugly penis?

>more aesthetically pleasing
i dont think some dry looking mushroom is very aesthetically pleasing, especially when flacid. and this is coming from somebody that got kiked

but why though....

i dont get why so many men want their foreskin back.
i mean, you dont even need surgery. you can just manually stretch out the skin for a year and get restoration kits.
I just dont get why anyone would want it.
Foreskins look ugly, they make you cum faster in bed, and i doubt it even causes more pleasure desu.

Attached: 1491336673097.jpg (472x701, 81K)

>and dont mind not feeling as much pleasure as the girl
C O P E

Foreskin leads to more pleasurable, fulfilling sex.
Women experience better sex from a penis with a foreskin.
Circumcision is traumatizing and is unconsciously remembered.

only ugly penises have the mushroom shape. mine is more penis like.
>dry looking
thats just your penis user. and maybe youre referring to when its shriveled up when cold or not much blood pumping to it

mine is smooth

but even if it did.
nothing compares to how horrid a foreskin penis looks to me. Like, i legit kind of freak out when i see uncircumsized penises online.
It just looks so weird. like, its not a penis. its a fucking tube with a hole.

removing the foreskin changes the way it expands/is shaped for the worse, in everybody's case, whether you have a normal or not looking penis to begin with doesn't change.

>cope
>more pleasurable, fulfilling sex
how is this measured?
I dont think any scientist did a test where they had sex with foreskin, got circumsized, and then had sex again
>women experience better sex from a penis
source???
How is this tested??
If anything, i think most women would be instantly turned off by that ugly shed of potato skin on your dick.
And i bet when it goes inside her, it feels like some greasy slobe of garbage entering her body

Its funny how you guys claim that circumsized penises are lies from the jews
yet you sheep blindly believe
>FORESKIN IS BETTER ORGASMS
>FORESKIN MORE PLEASURABLE

I wonder if foreskin fags are coping for having small dicks desu.

Attached: (You).jpg (311x446, 18K)

>for the worst
what the fuck are you even on about?

when my penis gets erect, it just turns into a dick. it doesnt morph into some weird C shaped dick, lol

t. mutilated penis cope

not only did they mutilate your genitals but the trauma likely altered the person you were meant to be

I'm uncut and 8 inches
Cutfags are literally dicklets - enjoy your eventual ED faggot

why are you having such a hard time understanding? when you remove the bit of skin that connects the skin to the penis, you end up with something that looks disfigured when erect because the skin slacks down and makes the head look misshapen.

your erection is smaller than it would have been if it was natural. The scar tissue from circumcision restricts growth dicklet

AWWWW
HE SAID THE C WORD AGAIN, just like the little baby NPC he is!

>mutilated penis
you make it sound like i had my penis cut in half, when all they did was remove... literally a thin sheet of skin, that looks objectively ugly.

Seriously, have you uncut fags ever looked in the mirror and realized your dicks look like a fucking giant peach-colored straw?

>mutilate your genitals
my family is plenty fertile, son.. We have above average sperm count in our genetics, lol.

>altered the person you were meant to be
oh really?
hows your life going, kid?
Tell me about how great your life is as a uncut fag
Im just dying to know what im missing out on having an ugly lampshade on my penis head.

btw, i have a 7 inch dick.

Attached: NPC.jpg (880x480, 36K)

you want to know what race of people on earth are notorious for having uncut dicks?
asians.
And do asians have big dicks? LMAO
>looks disfigured
god, you think uncut fags have athestically pleasing penis? They literally have the hot-dog in a bun shape, and they use the skin as compensation for their lack of girth

cutfags are the real NPCs, your brain went through immense trauma as a baby and it shows through your schizophrenic posting

>being natural is being a NPC

>he doesn't know that Jews circumcized their slaves

good goy

Also, uncut fags.
Im waiting for all these studies that prove uncut fags experience more pleasure, or that the woman somehow experience more pleasure.

I'd LOVE to see how this was measured at all.

btw, if you pull up something like
>studies found certain dopamine levels
im going to cut your brainlet ass off their.
people who think dopamine is 100% cause and effect of happiness in humans dont know anything above biology 101

Attached: 1544213888922.png (640x720, 340K)

I just made the drug my self from pigs bladder collagen

>you want to know what race of people on earth are notorious for having uncut dicks?

literally everyone outside of the US.

>guy who can only cry COPE COPE COPE is accusing me of being an NPC
k

>im going to blindly believe that a thin piece of skin on my dick automatically gives me more pleasure because godless edgelords on the internet told me it does
giving NPC's a keyboard was a mistake...

Imagine being this obsessed with the foreskin you lack - your agument boils down to "muh ugly lampshade" which is a meme in itself, perpetuated through media and the use of comedy to ridicule natural men

You're confusing our IDs, your circuitry must be overloaded. Maybe you should reboot, little flesh golem

yeah, and the largest dicks ever? AMERICANS, you eurocucks

Ron Jeremy is a cut fag too. Unfortunately, he was brainwashed by you uncut edgelords.

Attached: I+dont+know+anything+about+2hu+but+rabbit+girls+are+_edc82f5b10a338d7ddff9894244bd3ff.jpg (1000x927, 337K)

Americans are genetically European you fucking mongoloid. America has only existed for 242 or so years, where the fuck did you think they came from?

I hope you circumcise your son and they fuck up the procedure.

>objectively more aesthetically
COPE, your bellend looks like dried a cracked desert.

>meme itself
no its not
your dick looks like a giant straw. It looks like fucking peach gutter emitting water.

>obsessed with foreskin.
all i did was post this then i get an onslaught of triggered cut fags like yourself

Also
where all these studies about uncut fags experiencing more pleasure or giving more pleasure to a woman??? you all keep touting that, but have no scientifc studies to back it up. Its funny, because you accuse jews of doing the same thing with circumsion

also
>MUH NATURAL FORM
Combing and cutting your hair isnt natural either.
I guess people should just walk around all over the place with messy smelly hair. And then when people try to cut their hair, we should harass them
>CUTTING HAIR ISNT NATURAL
>YOU EXPERIENCE SO MUCH MORE PLEASURE LETTING HAIR GROWING OUT
no i didnt
thats just you damage controlling

Explain pls

>Ron Jeremy is a cut fag too
Ron Jeremy is a legit practicing Jew.

dude, sell this circumcision thing to me as an adult. we do this shit to little babies because they can't say no. if you were to go up to some fully grown man and try to get him to cut off a piece of his dick, no matter how small, he's going to tell you to fuck off.

>americans
Right, but that is an average of all americans right?
Even the black ones?

>finds out the people with the biggest dicks are america
>WAIT WAIT, YOURE NOT AMERIMUTTS, YOURE ACTUALLY THE EXACT SAME AS US
LOL at this cope

i have a hypothesis:
People with big dicks have more courage to do things.
It took courage for the original colonists to leave their shithole continent for America
Therfore, all the pussy little dick europeans stayed behind,
And all the big dick americans went to america

Attached: 8b73582a1bc7b2285b101900de905479.png (567x800, 344K)

yeah, and this Jew has literally the most pleasuring penis in the world.

Finally admit cut fags win?
>he thinks black people are bigger
and youre accusing me of being the jew.... LOL

ITT: CUTFAG COPE

whats this dry cracked desert you faggs keep complaining about?

I assure you and my lady friends, my dick is as smooth as whistle

Imagine being this mad, just know that you are objectively inferior, a modified person who will NEVER EVER be 100% intact.
The worst part is, like a disease, it was done against your will and you are trying your best to convince everyone that it is normal.

>STOP NOT BELIEVE MY FORESKIN BRINGS MORE PLEASURE LIE
>COPE COPE COPE

Attached: 6b5.png (1006x813, 73K)

fucking lmao user

I'm American you fucking retard. Holy shit you are a neurotic little fuck

>never have your foreskin back
>never kiss a girl
>never make a girl laugh
>never fuck a girl
>never have a girl feel any lust or love toward you
>never move out of your parent's house
>never get married and have kids
>never be known for anything
>never beat your depression
>never be as good looking as you were at 18
>never live without regrets

Attached: awake.png (424x426, 18K)

Imagine being an actual submissive cuck

Exactly, the procedure can happen at any age, if circumcision was only permitted on adults, it's practice would cease to exist. No u cut man is going to volunteer to get circumsized except for reaso s of peer pressure. Millions of years of evolution made us this way, absolute arrogance thinking you found a better way 5000 years ago as primitive retards
In the desert it probably served the purpose of eliminating an area were bacteria can build up since they rarely showered but in modern times hygiene isnt an issue and so it is logical to pressume that evolution provided a protective layer for a reason and there is zero reason to believe you know better.

>16 copes by this ID

Attached: 1543827908395.jpg (600x539, 15K)

menshealth.com/trending-news/a19545683/worlds-biggest-penis-jonah-falcon-roberto-esquivel-cabrera/

The man with the largest penis in the world is uncut you little faggot

>gets absolutely butt raped on all his arguments
>cant even find any studies to back up his points
>Y-YOURE JUST MAD!!! THERFORE YOURE LONG

God, you uncut fags are in the same league of retardation as no fap losers.

Attached: cut fags.png (626x375, 137K)

>gets so butthurt about Ron Jeremy being a cut fag that he feels the need to google largest DICK
THE ABSOLUTE COPE!

I never made any claims about studies... You're confusing multiple IDs as the same person and anyone reading this thread can tell youre absolutely assblasted and rushing to type out responses.

What exactly am i coping?

I don't give a shit about Ron Jeremy. You claimed Americans and cutfags have the biggest dicks and I proved both of those points wrong. Keep it up goy

i never said those NPC's were you though....

its almost like you SELF-IDENTIFIED yourself as one of them.....

Attached: 51i-MWgsrSL.jpg (308x450, 43K)

Cutting his foreskin is like cutting his head to avoid brain cancer. You have to be a fucking tard to do it

well, you just said youre american
now youre saying you dont have a big dick?

sorry for you self defeat
BUt
Im American and have a proud 7 incher

You responded to me multiple times with "muh studies", when I never posted anything about it.

Cutting does nothing to the dick at all, except making it more aesthetically pleasing

are you going to go after people who get earrings too?

Now this is just sad - you're acting like a literal teenager with this logic. I'm going to stop responding now and finish my dinner. Anyone reading this thread must be laughing their ass off at your autism and inability to convey arguments without resorting to childish tactics. Enjoy life, you clearly have some inresolved issues going on, your posting is overly aggressive and I almost feel bad for you in a way

Looooool. Are you fucking retarded. Of course it does. They wont publish studies saying it does in jewishtan but in europe we have plenty. It is nowhere nice to look at some rotten cut penis and the simple fact that you didnt have a choice makes it s insane moron

what exactly are you even arguing about then?

Uncut fags dont experience more pleasure than cut fags
Uncut fags dont pleasure a woman better than cut fags.
BUT
Cut fags do have the more aesthetically pleasing penis, and cut fags are proven to have big dicks.

So what the fuck are you even doing in this thread? just to cope about having an ugly dick?

>loses argument
>Y-YOURE JUST A TEENAGER
>cries into microwaved dinner
nice

>theres plenty of studies that im not able to pull up at all.
nice
also, how did they conduct these studies?

>oh look, the uncut fag has a faster rate than the cut fag
>OF COURSE HE FEELS MORE PLEASUR

Anyway, i hope this thread shows the cultist attitude uncut fags have.

all i did was post a little uncut pride here And i get A SWARM of butthurt uncut fags
>NO NO NO NO, OF COURSE YOU WANT TO FEEL MORE PLEASURE FROM THE FORESKIN
>DID YOU KNOW WOMEN FEEL MORE PLEASURE
>MY DICK ISNT UGLIER, THAT IS JUST COPE

literally, as aggressive as no fap addicts

Attached: stock-840906_1920.jpg (1024x768, 76K)

Uncut here, girls absolutely love the feeling of a dick with a foreskin and no condom.

Gives the dick texture, like wearing a chick ring set the head of the penis, drives American girls wild. I've had to many compliments from US women.

Plus it's more sensitive too (apparently, I have no point of comparison)

>how is this measured?
by the amount of severed nerve endings on circumcision

Better thought, who looks at a baby and thinks
>let's cut some shit off this thing

Attached: 1517883368966.jpg (2992x4000, 857K)

I want to thank all the uncut fags ITT that inspired me to make this epic infograph!

Attached: Honeyview_cut fags.png (797x5520, 2.25M)

Thanks pajeet but god said chop it.

And most girls think uncut is gross and unclean.

>27 posts by this id
>making shitty infographics through tears of rage

wew lad