Best way to dodge debt collectors?

They ordered a wage garnishment on me. I'm already broke and feel helpless.

Attached: givingitup.jpg (250x242, 7K)

Quit your job so they can't collect

pay your debts nigger

how you feel about seeing the world and teaching english to kids?

If I do then I can't afford food or rent.
>tfw lost all my money in crypto this year

ez, quit your job until they can’t keep up anymore. or work under the table

How long would it take?

Hahahaha

get a job at the road house making tips in cash they won't know about

you apply for hardship, otherwise youre fucking liar and pay up the debt cunt.

you start dancing tonight

Related but is there a way to fight a wage garnishment? This is a federal debt being collected by the Department of the Treasury and they ordered the garnishment without a court settlement. Is this legal?

Attached: 1438097412840.gif (500x281, 1.23M)

Welcome to the Team. You will LOVE your job, guaranteed!

Attached: texasroadhouse1.jpg (311x162, 19K)

Whats the debt for?

yes the only way to fight it is to sell drugs, do gigs for cash under the table, or become a full time restaurant server and tell your customers to please tip you in cash and not debit

Some states dont allow wage garnishments but there are always exceptions for unpaid taxes, student loans, and child support.

VA educational benefits. Apparently being offered early out processing and taking it nulls educational benefits earned in the military (I live in the US). I owe about 25k back supposedly

Are they only taking 15%?

The G.I. bill isn't technically a student loan as I still qualify for other financial aid with it.

>federal debt
good luck with that. I have thousands of dollars in debt in medical and credit cards. I don't pay shit, only consequence is lower credit score and ignoring their phone calls.

the government... they gonna get they money

>Apparently being offered early out processing and taking it

oh you dumb motherfucker

Yes. 15% is the most they can take according to federal law.

Sorry user. Gov debt I think you can only appeal and go to a hearing and plead that its too much of a hardship for you and your family/kids so maybe theyll stop or lower it. I dont think this is the case with you. You are now a slave to the state but it could always be worse I suppose.

You can always go start over in another country if you really wanted and pay this debt back when you have the money one day.

I wonder what theyd do if you were self employed though.

Attached: 1543075117902.gif (500x385, 129K)

>paying those jews their money
lmao OP would rather die

user you're a fucking genius, thank you!

file bankruptcy.

I mentioned that was an option in a letter I had wrote to them earlier today. I also mentioned seeking legal counsel and quitting my job. How are they gonna react?

Kek they'll probably say you can't quit

lol why did you tell them about your plans

just file bankruptcy as soon as you can.

its more of a bluff than anything

>early out
you fucked up so bad right there

Better to be broke than in debt. You need to pay it back. Your wages need to go that. Pay your debt. You can cut expenses somewhere but you need to suck it up.

What dollar amount do you owe, wageslave?

>bluffing the federal government
Don't take this the wrong way but you're actually a fucking retard. You're making this much harder than it needs to be. Go declare bankruptcy and be done with it. You fucked up take this as a lesson.

An Hero before it gets any worse.

I must have something like 5K in debt in the US and 3K in debt in Canada, just stopped paying and left, changed phone.

I didn't even plan to not pay, I have well enough money, I'm just too lazy. Nothing happened

Not a US citizen tho

I hope you get deported.

It's no longer the government trying to collect but rather a private collection agency. Similar but different.

I left that shithole long ago, the US is a shit-tier country unless you are mexican. Most of you tards don't even know how shit it is because you never traveled or lived elsewhere.

Food is shit
Women are degens and easy
Men are flowers
Infra is crumbling
Homeless everywhere
Rural areas are literally full of *noticeably* inbred people and tards
SO.MANY.nogs.jpg
etc.