OHNONONONONONONONONONONONONONO THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY GOLDEN TICKET I'M FINANCIALLY RUINED

OHNONONONONONONONONONONONONONO THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY GOLDEN TICKET I'M FINANCIALLY RUINED

Attached: IMG_20181211_031219.png (1080x685, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EJeMVh4tm1w
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2018/11/can-blockchain-maps-replace-gps/576985/
nytimes.com/2018/12/10/podcasts/the-daily/location-tracking-apps-privacy.html
foam.space/publicAssets/FOAM_Whitepaper.pdf
bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-07-25/the-world-economy-runs-on-gps-it-needs-a-backup-plan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>buying a shitcoin named fucking foam in the middle of a bear market

Why do people do this?

wtf is this shitcoin.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAAHAHA

Fuck you all I lost all my money in 24 hours

This has to be a LARP. I can't take this seriously. What made you buy it?

>he didn’t buy FOIN coin
It’s like you wanna lose your money user

I was high on the gains I made in the 2017 bull market (didn't hold). Now I have nothing thanks to this shitcoin.

user, they're ALL shitcoins

Attached: fuck.png (415x1910, 131K)

this thread is retarded, trading just opened and the first sell was ridiculously high. happens all the time

it only has 0.329btc volume that is nothing. stop investing low liquid shitcoins.

Now you tell me. Can I sue Foam for my losses?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY FOAMIES

likely to pump tonight

it just dumped 99% i'll need 1000%

>volume
Ok the market cap was under 2k, what could you have lost?

i bought otc

You guys are retards. Consider yourself lucky you even heard about this coin in this thread. This is going to moon very hard in the next few years.

>bags full of shit coins
>has no FOAM
>too dumb to understand Proof of Location
>missing significance of this moment

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=EJeMVh4tm1w

also their dapp is fucking live on main net

map.foam.space

It's at 2699 sats now grats to all the tards who fell for the larp

lol

What is the actual value? A regular consumer doesn't care about the route goods take, just receiving them. Companies care but already have the ability to track this and don't need a blockchain. I mean what else is a real use of proving you were somewhere?

GPS a big issue for businesses, see this article on FOAM in The Atlantic theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2018/11/can-blockchain-maps-replace-gps/576985/

Also today big expose in NYT on all the location tracking in apps: nytimes.com/2018/12/10/podcasts/the-daily/location-tracking-apps-privacy.html

FOAM is better Maps and GPS with location mining radios and privacy preserving fraud proof

What's the business use where this is better than location services on a phone? The article is saying that true GPS is harder to use in urban areas, which can be true but who needs better accuracy than phones give besides people who already have the equipment for that?

foam.space/publicAssets/FOAM_Whitepaper.pdf

check out wp. nuff said. solid coin

You can spoof gps signals. It's trivial to cheat in location based games for example.

Yeah but who gives a shit about that? Is a Pokemon go clone going to want to pay for transactions to verify everything? I think they'll just stick with the free location services already used. I mean I would love it if there were tons of this kind of transaction being on etherium but I'm skeptical of it being such a utility that anyone would pay. You can definitely spoof gps but how often does that matter?

its becoming a massive threat.

The World Economy Runs on GPS. It Needs a Backup Plan
bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-07-25/the-world-economy-runs-on-gps-it-needs-a-backup-plan

>Besides Garamendi, one of the loudest voices pleading to shore up GPS vulnerabilities is Dana Goward, who runs the nonprofit Resilient Navigation and Timing Foundation. A former Coast Guard helicopter pilot, Goward doesn’t equivocate when asked what a widespread GPS outage would mean. It’s like ignoring warnings to reinforce airplane cockpit doors before Sept. 11, he says, or the alarms about New Orleans’s creaky levees before Hurricane Katrina: “People will die.”

It already has many backup plans in place.

There's actual gps which you're talking about there and there's location services on a phone which use cell towers to triangulate your location, a lot of things just rely on the latter and are really different use cases than the GPS system they're saying is vulnerable.

nice, I love relying on Verizon for my censorship resistant blockchain future

Incentivizing a fee based system that has the accuracy and coverage of the cell network just seems lofty, even for crypto. This seems like a case of decentralization for its own sake.

The verification is free you tard. Miners get paid from the mining fund.