The imminent recession is good for crypto. Someone try to prove me wrong?

The imminent recession is good for crypto. Someone try to prove me wrong?

Attached: 1540521484809.jpg (2320x3088, 1.31M)

crypto is good for nothing
prove me wrong

crypto is slowly but surely creating an inverse relationship with the stock market, it'll be more obvious in the end of the month. yield curve is negative, stocks at ATH, crypto at brap, wall street begins Q1 2019, all they need is to see the inverse correlation, wall street traders would kill for a new 24/7 market to trade in, the herd is coming.

get that gay fucking trannie off this board

traps are gay

a trap is fine too

who is she? I wanna cum in her slutty mouth if you know what I mean

Hahahahahahahahaha no. Not even a little bit right.

恓悌

How is he wrong though?

wall street love the weekends when the markets closed so they can do their risk analysis in peace

>she
>her

I mean, as other people have already pointed out in this thread, there doesn't seem to be an inverse correlation between the state of the wider economy (or the stock market, for that matter) and crypto.

It's been the dream of maximalists for a while now, but one has yet to develop. Right now, with what might be described as choppy economic waters, the crypto market has puked, farted, shat, and then puked some more.

In an ideal hypothetical world > muh unsustainable imflation would finally go wild and crypto takes over as the global method of exchange, but even in an acute recession I don't see that happening (yet).

Investors still see it as an unproven, high-risk asset. Feel free to argue with the market as much as you like, but speaking as an investor with some stake in crypto, I don't recommend it.

some of muh fundamentals will start to look more appealing, the prices won't rise though if that's what you were thinking because these are merely nice ideas and not practical.

>The imminent
???

Bought $20k of crypto at the peak
Bought a $500k house at the peak
Got $80k stock bonus, stock drops 40%.
Bought another $10k of bitcoin at $6k because that was the floor.
Bought another $10k of eth at $100 because it would surely bounce and not be a double digit shitcoin
How the fuck do you make money investing its impossible.

dont fomo..actually the answer to investing successfully lies in your post

As a hedge against the market, investors stay away from volatile assets. Instead investors hedge gold.

Attached: feelsgainsman.jpg (249x249, 8K)

She's beautiful.

People will need to buy food since they lost their. Being that crypto is a monopoly money and can't be spent at the grocery store, they will need to sell their cryto, lowering crypto prices further are people are ever more desperate to sell their coins

The trick is to invest other people's money, that way if your bets don't pay off, it doesn't matter.

At this point Iā€™m convinced the person spamming this tranny is, in fact, the tranny himself.

Attached: BC17CD7D-5B67-4818-8459-A65516A58F09.png (750x1334, 937K)

She pulls off the tomboy look really well

I have that same pink robe.

It is veeeery comfy.
Try tying it around your chest like a towl, with the sleeves tied in a bow in the back like a japanese robe. Its way sexier that way.

Attached: anime_droolye.gif (498x429, 1.89M)

in economic downturns people pull out of risky investments and other non-vital spending to pay off debts (mortgages).

Do you think a highly technical prototype asset class with ultra-volatile prices is what most people would define as "risky"?

BTC may become a safe haven for money if you have massive inflation or economic instability. You'd need a pretty severe recession for that to happen.

>And that's a good thing.

show feet

its the best escape vehicle for wealth ever

Attached: 1538703473920.jpg (2168x1827, 565K)