How Ironic is it that Blythe Masters...

how Ironic is it that Blythe Masters, former executive at JP Morgan and creator of the Credit Default Swap which was arguably the biggest cause of the 2008 financial crisis, is now CEO of a blockchain company that is spearheading the first and largest real world use of Blockchain/DLT Technology (ASX CHESS replacement project)? BTC and Distributed Ledger Technology first came into fruition as a response to what she caused and goes against people like her, and now here she is.... raping and pillaging the technology and set to profit more than ever and more than anyone else as her company implements it in enterprise financial systems.

Attached: BM.jpg (225x225, 7K)

stfu u stupid nigger

Was wondering how long it would take you pathetic, quasi-mystic reactionaries to start spinning up conspiracy shit about her.
Will lol heartily if she marries a jew

based

The biggest cause of the 2008 crisis was basal II capital requirements creating limitless demand for mortgages.

Of course the banks were going to short themselves its the only way they could make profit.

> actually, regulation and trying to keep down leverage ratios CAUSED the financial crisis! ! !
I guess the redpill is more of a suppository sometimes, huh

shes the greatest and shes a linkmarine

Attached: 5DA99676-0232-4E8B-95B2-8E643F890CF3.png (780x1000, 426K)

So you are saying that the profit motive caused the crisis? Good to know.

Attached: DTCC Connection big 1.jpg (2500x1300, 1.74M)

Did Blythe ever explicitly support chainlink or is it more breadcrumbs?

I want to smell her feet

based jovanovic poster

Attached: 1544255453822.png (683x642, 562K)

Attached: morecumbsSir.jpg (1200x749, 390K)

I'm being serious, is the chainlink/blythe connection a direct one or is it indirect?

see

Neat, actually -- I thought this was a new infection of the mind caused by Jow Forumsposters on biz. I'll read up on this shit later, ty.

Very interesting...still not 100% direct connection but intriguing nonetheless

No, virtue signaling regulation caused it.

Not gonna happen, she's a megadyke on par with perianne boring

Periannes 1000x hotter than blythe

the only breadcrumbs on that chart is the unofficial connections

Get out you disgusting heathen

>how ironic is it that Eliphalet Remington, former army officer and creator of the Remington Long Rifle which was arguably the biggest cause of the slaughter of Native Americans in the Indian Wars is now
blah blah blah i'm not typing the rest

So the Blythe connection is a breadcrumb then...

> yfw you realize assblaster worked for Blythe

You've claimed your vagina is haunted ever since the abortion.

I agrre she has the looks, but Blythe has presence. Her technology cucked the entire world and she acts like it.

Attached: f2c3b9023b7b4d2e61018689c7d4c0d1--snl-the-face.jpg (201x250, 7K)

And you've claimed to have a penis.
Actually so did your girlfriend.

Both this retort,
and this riposte,
were well done
Please let Jow Forums flourish again