How do I make $40k or above a year from sitting at home all day on a computer?

How do I make $40k or above a year from sitting at home all day on a computer?

Attached: 1a43f0d1282d8d053a24f2fa09757e33.jpg (800x776, 416K)

all the programmers i know tele-commute. from Thailand.

aint telling you my secret

pls tell

blogs with affiliate marketing ads, sites with adsense ads

Go to community college and get a certificate in medical billing or medical coding. Easy 40k a year and could probably go to school for little to no money.

Be prepared to work with a bunch of old women though.

$1000000 invested in a low cost diversified three fund index portfolio

user get into IT, get some IT cert and you will be making at least 25k a year. I'm 23 making 40-50k.

This is a great question. I would like to add to it: how do i do this if i can program

I know a guy who went to school for programming and he works and has a good job but he isn't making websites or anything and that may be the reality for most people since that job is probably getting saturated by now.

suck cocks
you can watch a tablet on the ground

i outsource web development work to india. I'll have a client pay $5,000 - $10,000/website and it will cost me between $1-3k to pay the indians. I literally do no work (other than selling i guess).

Easy $100k/year. Probably work 15 hours a week.

These numbers seem high, Indians will work for $3usd/hr

>aint telling you my secret
>proceeds to tell their secret

Attached: 1538616945617.jpg (1440x1080, 117K)

They are not... literally just signed a contract with a client to update their old WP theme to be mobile responsive and I'm charging them $4500. I told them it will take 3-4 weeks and I'll let them know when I'm done.

It's a flat $1,000 for my indian guys to do it and they said they'll have it done by next Monday.

I'll contact the client next Friday and deliver the project "ahead of schedule" and they'll be thrilled I worked so fast/hard.

Easiest money of my life. hahaha

>i outsource web development work to india.

Do you ever have repeat customers with good reviews or do you jump ship and start a new 'business' under an alias?

Attached: 1542235037687.jpg (740x438, 69K)

are they covering themselves in feces?

They said please tho.

Attached: 1537665407768.png (547x556, 344K)

Yeah lots of repeats - most of my customers stay with me post launch for small updates and what not. Most of my business these days come from referrals - so you don't typically get lots of referrals if you're not doing a good job.

Aside from the way things work behind the scenes I run a good business. Clear communication, set realistic expectations and I'm professional. My company has 5 stars on Google+

>falling for the please jew

Attached: 1544474727798.png (541x498, 463K)

something I've learned to do over the years is if a project is going to take me 2 weeks, I'll tell the client 5. If it's 4 weeks of work I'll tell them 8.

That way not only do I buy myself some buffer time but I almost always deliver projects ahead of schedule. People love when you deliver ahead of schedule.

Pads

bogled and indexpilled

I gotta toughen up and better guard my secrets next time.

Attached: 1543975386682.jpg (867x685, 75K)

Its the Indian version of Cleanliness is close to Godliness.

op, you only need 1 ren darknode... 300k p/y in 2022 passive income

Theres literally nothing wrong with this. Youre the middleman.

Based.
Where do you hire your employees/ labor?

yes sir - don't disagree. At the end of the day clients are happy - that's the backbone of any good business

gone through a couple of the big outsourcing sites like upwork etc. but have been working with the same 1 company for almost 4 years now. They are reliable and do good work.

Any thoughts on virtual employee?

what BPO group u go wit

so do you just have a website? How did you advertise and grow your business?

Genius. Just wondering, how do you find good freelancers? Did you use something like Upwork?

Nvm, just saw you answered that.
My other question would be, how do you get customers?