Has anyone else ever traveled to Germany, Italy, or somewhere else cool in Europe? I want to see castles, WW2 history...

Has anyone else ever traveled to Germany, Italy, or somewhere else cool in Europe? I want to see castles, WW2 history, the Vatican, the Nurburgring for sure. For budget reasons id have to stick with one country possibly. Lets say at a minimum I made $250 a week, kept my bills at $500 or less a month, what are some ways to eat cheap and live cheap to be able to afford a flight over there from the US east coast, get a decent hotel and maybe a rental for about 8 solid days? Is it doable?

Attached: cfac492928c6477744187a74e347d5859acc823c9df57947a9f93430c17b3b8a.jpg (1500x984, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brightthemag.com/the-next-trend-in-travel-is-dont-226d4aba17f6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No eating out ever, and no new vidya

Please stay where you are.

Attached: 1521737023699.png (1584x864, 75K)

You can't travel any more:
brightthemag.com/the-next-trend-in-travel-is-dont-226d4aba17f6

Actually decent looking, not some odd waifu type. I know not to be lewd and obscene in Europe, as I am not that type here, I will be going. And my diet isnt mcdonalds I like new things piss off

Attached: R77O7Zc8YY-6.png (300x250, 23K)

Just lol at these retards in these shitholes crying because tourist destroyed their countries like they didn’t know it was going to turn out like this.

T. Hick burger from S.D

They missed the point that im already traveling only to other first world countries, not fucking Bali or something

Kys

Southern Europe is cheap. Greece and Italy are nice. Northern Europe gets more expensive fast. I spent three weeks in Greece last spring with my wife for less than $5K. We rented a car to drive around ate out, went to the islands and stayed in private rooms.

Thats what I am reading that North Europe is super expensive. Not including Plane ticket, what should a single dude need for Italy in your eyes?

airbnb or couch surfing would be cheaper then a hotel, maybe even rent a van and sleep in that.

You can get free breakfast in hotels if you just walk in confidently in the morning.

you should probably also have $10k+ to use as travel money. You might not spend it all but it would come in handy

If only there was some kind of travel board to ask this on. I bet it'd have some gay name like though.

Berlin is cheap but there's lots of Americans and English people there.

Who u going with? Go to Cyprus, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Bulgaria or Croatia

Cyprus is getting abit expensive, and the taxis are the richest fuckers there, they are third world level at haggling. Rent a car there. Stay in the south, visit pafos for beaches and ancient stuff, larnaca and ayia napa for modern. Limassol is ok but not too interesting. You have to go in summer otherwise its not worth it

Florence and Santorini are good cheap stays in Italy. Lots of people get robbed in Southern Italy. Its a shithole.

Sorrento, stay the fuck away from Naples

I will go alone if I have to. I have been to Athens, Crete, and Santorini but I was with a family friend that speaks Greek. I also went to Russia when i was younger

Whats to see in Croatia, Bulgaria, or Spain? I dont want to be kidnapped and/or killed

I liked Barcelona and Grenada in Spain

Croatias got some ok beaches not the best. Bulgaria for black sea resort is not too bad. Women are great in those countries

Ibiza is a party scene in Spain. Going there wit gf this summer

Sevilla not grenada although their is a grenada and I think i went their too. Im kinda drunk

dont come we already have more than enogh poor people here

Andalucia is unironically the most beautiful part of Spain