Playing it safe. NEO a good choice for moderate gains at least? Not looking to 10x

Playing it safe. NEO a good choice for moderate gains at least? Not looking to 10x

Attached: 1-xzZSMh6B69yvaCX2fvHzew.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

ETH is the only safe bet short term. Constantinople jan 2019.

>buying chink scamcoins

Attached: tenor (6).gif (498x316, 1.65M)

Looking long-term moderate gains.

NEO is constantly favored by the Chinese government, which is very unusual compared to how viciously they attack other cryptos.

Like I said, I'm looking for just moderate gains.

ETH and NEO are two solid picks

ETH is going to 10k in the next couple years. look into ETH 2.0 and really try to understand how it will kill every other smart contract platform once it comes out.

NEO and EOS are simply too centralized by nature to be used on a global scale without being attacked or corrupted by bad actors. Why else do you think Da Hongfei and the NEO foundation are almost all-in ONT right now?

ETH cant scale fast enough. NEO could literally flip ETH in the next 2 years

>centralized

Isn't that a good thing? Realistically, we are talking about China. Wouldn't they want to back a centralized crypto they could control and track all transactions for, at least in China?

I have no doubt about ETH, but why can't there be a NEO 2.0 as well eventually?

>NEO and EOS are simply too centralized by nature to be used on a global scale without being attacked or corrupted by bad actors.

SO um, user, did you know ETHs only chance for scaling is the Lighting Network meme? Yep Raiden is the lightning network. ETH is FUCKED on this front. Lightning network is absurdly fucking bad, its centralized as fuck, its buggy as fuck. Transactions can POOF randomly. Its unreliable as hell. The future of ETH is Raiden basically. The same tech where you have a 25% chance your transaction vanishes randomly.

Chill with the scaling argument. ETH will never scale. If you want scaling use another coin.

>Isn't that a good thing? Realistically, we are talking about China.

He lied to you user. EOS and NEO are not centralized. They are especially less centralized than fucking Raiden. soo..

WTF does Raiden Network have to do with this

What about NEO?

>NEO’s team currently operates all 7 validator nodes in the network and has set transaction fees to zero.
>NEO’s consensus algorithm requires every validator to know every other validator.

That shitchain is literally just an extremely expensive Google Drive spreadsheet for shitcoin transactions.

Compare that to ETH's future: pic related, it shows how ETH becomes more deflationary than Bitcoin after full casper implementation.

>puny 32 ETH to stake

>The number of staking validators is also vastly greater than previously specified, having changed from 250 to as many as 300,000

>an adoption rate of even 10,000 validating nodes will lead to an unprecedented level of decentralization. A far cry from the 21 validating nodes currently deployed to EOS or the 7 deployed to NEO.

just buy ETH and thank me in january when your weak hands will inevitably sell. I'm holding for 10k.

Attached: ethereum-bitcoin-inflation-rates.png (2347x703, 244K)

definitely a good choice. if it is added to coinbase, the normies will make you rich af.

Attached: shutterstock_726918373-1.jpg (1000x667, 1.01M)

>NEO’s team currently operates all 7 validator nodes
No it doesnt and if you actually spent the time to research it you would understand finality and why they dont want to rush nodes. Not every chain needs to be non compliant with government regulations. Some enterprises dont even want to be associated with that.

>puny 32 ETH to stake
you can literally stake any amount of NEO

Agreed EOS is shit. There is a place for NEO.

Eth is de facto centralized because of how fucking huge its blockchain is.

How many nodes will NEO eventually run? Will the increase in nodes decrease performance?

>What about NEO?

Actually I am not sure if I should have said anything about NEO as I have no idea how its setup.

>WTF does Raiden Network have to do with this

Because its the direction ETH is going and its actually worse than doing nothing at all. I actually prefer ETH how it is right now vs that kind of shit show.

400 NEO 400 NEX here. #1 blockchain 2020

The Idea is that people or more likely companies will all have a vested interest in the project. They will continue to roll out nodes and have a few more already running on the testnet. NEO doesnt fork. It's what makes it fast and final.

41 ETH 10k 0x here. we will see who's right in 2020.

This

I sold neo the day it did fork.

Why moon tho

Attached: 0FF149BD-541F-489D-8954-1496147454CC.jpg (1095x1279, 180K)