Conduct disciplinary meeting with HR

>conduct disciplinary meeting with HR
>typical HR "we're concerned about you pls talk to us :(" setup then straight into CIA interrogation mode in the meeting
>she starts talking about the extra work I caused her (like I care) like I'm meant to be guilty about it
>brings up past issues that have had a line drawn under them and were not the topic of the meeting
>essentially calls me a liar constantly
>continually interrupts me in conversation
>at no point mentions my (stellar) performance
>is generally making a huge deal out of fucking nothing

What am I supposed to do about this wagey bullshit?

I like my job, but I don't want to work here anymore after this. I'm leaving either way, but is there any way to make this situation better for myself? It's yet to come to a decision as to how I'm disciplined, will having a written or verbal warning badly affect my career?

Attached: dogger.jpg (256x256, 9K)

kys

LMAO @ wagies

Stop being afraid to walk away, go to your supervisor and tell him that HR keeps wasting your time and hurts your productivity at work- if he doesnt support you- just hand in your resignation and find a new job. If you have isefull skills you woll be fine in the job market.

>disciplined

I don't know how a grown ass man can be "disciplined". Just fire me if you don't like me

>supervisor
I have a really good relationship with him, unfortunately he isn't in right now due to medical reasons and is away "indefinitely". I'm stranded with this bullshit.

what is your job?

Marketing, don't want to be more specific than that.

>>brings up past issues that have had a line drawn under them and were not the topic of the meeting
fes up

How do you mean?

What did you do?

This. HR are often bullies. If you have in-demand skills you'll be fine. Obligatory: if possible, this is why you try to go self employed. Be the captain of your fate etc.

Bump

The fact that you aren’t saying what it is shows it must’ve been pretty fucking bad lmao

>dude did itself lmao

>continually interrupts me in conversation
little beta bitch boy. Call her out on it and talk over her if she does that. She's obviously shit testing you, even if she definitely shouldn't.

Yeah OP, what did you do. What were your past misdoings?

ragy wagy rapy?

pee pee poo poo pee

Considering you're not telling, you prolly know you've fucked up badly.

Last time they even attempted to bully me I quit on the spot.

If you have a in demand job. I suggest you do the same.

Took me half a day to find a new job.

Being late by like 5 minutes a handful of times.

You sound spergey desu.
Just get a new job, your not welcome & they don't think your performance is as stellar as you do in light of you being a huge burger.

nigga u gay

stop coming in late faggot

>will having a written or verbal warning badly affect my career?

lmfao what the fuck? user the real world is a place like middle school where you get sent to the principals office. the real world doesnt give a single fuck about wagie type bullshit. were out here grinding, making it happen, you think we stop to think for a second that you were called into a board room to be disciplined? lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Attached: Jordan-Belfort-Fake-Laugh-The-Wolf-of-Wall-Street.gif (365x254, 1.21M)

fpbp
Also mister wagie, your performance is probably not as stellar as you think.

>HR
HR's job is basically to bust your balls to try to justify their existence.

It's possible that OP is Australian. They have this cucked mentality underneath all the superficial bantz. The culture developed during the convict era when a large part of the population could indeed be called into the governor's office and flogged for (1) talking back (2) being soft (3) complaining or (4) any number of other things.

>masters in nanoengineering and degree in law (dunno what you call it in Burgerland)
>probably less than 1000 people in the entire world with this combo
>work with patenting and other legal issues for companies, deal with finding loopholes and exploiting them (which is why the engineering knowledge is so valuable, especially nanotech)
>paid out the ass for piss easy work because almost every other person in my or similar fields has zero clue about the actual tech, they're like someone who can't program trying to write software
>ugly HR bitch arrives at the company
>mutt looking face, fat, hoop earrings, some nigger shit symbol on a big ring, fishmouth
>two weeks later she calls me in
>boss is on vacation during this time
>says she's overheard me making sexist jokes with colleagues, and that she's worried I'm a bad influence on the company and "steering it away from acceptance and diversity in the workplace"
>tell her that she's deluded if she thinks I'm about to be lectured by someone like her
>tell her that if she tries to pull this again I'll walk
>she gets super pissed and tells me to collect my stuff
>do so and walk out
>the day after the boss calls me
>says he heard what happened and begs me to come back
>tell him I can't in good conscience come back to a workplace that still employs a person who disrespected like that
>"by the time you come in tomorrow morning you're here she'll be gone"
>fat bitch is gone, replaced with a decent looking slav girl who seems nice
Get yourself a job they can't easily replace and you're basically untouchable. Who's gonna fire me? Nobody, that's who, because you can probably count the number of people like me in my entire country on your hands and toes.

Attached: 1483631715350.jpg (437x471, 26K)

Also I'd like to point out chemistry + law is great too, know a lot of people who do that and they're more or less in my position. You get to work for big pharma doing what at best can be described as shady manoeuvring, better hope you can put your conscience in the freezer though.

Generally any technical degree + law is a good combo because it's so rare.

if story is true absolute legend status

unironically this

which specific Law degree? business law, whats it called in your language and ill check it out cheers

No, it literally only applies to that company. You don't have a "permanent record" or anything... However, if you use them as a reference they may bring it up. Probably not, but better check out your company's policy on references (some companies will only confirm that you worked there and nothing else).

Make sure you leave quickly and tell them that you're leaving because of mistreatment and unprofessional behavior from HR.

It wasn't like I wasn't risking a bit too, due to the sensitive nature of the job it's not as simple as walking out of one door and through another, there's a lot of paperwork and regulations about switching jobs.
>business law
This with a specialization in patent law is basically it. I dunno if your country has it like that or if you take a full degree in patent law, but for me it was a specialization on top of the business law degree.

How big of a deal is disputing a HR meeting's minutes? I got them back and they are fucking retarded.

/thread

Not unless you live in China with the social credit system. Before you jump ship though, make sure you have a few SOLID references of people who'll vouch for you. While the verbal warning won't follow you, one bad reference can fuck up your job prospects completely. Find at minimum 2 people who like you enough to either BS or talk about your "stellar performance". GL

>but is there any way to make this situation better for myself?
rape her and then quit immediately after

>HR are often bullies.
They're worthless Dunning-Kruger roasties 100% of the time. I don't see why you guys take shit from HR. Literally just tell them "I don't care about you". Wtf OP where are your balls fren?

this. how do wagies get jobs anyway if they're so autistic, is it pure nepotism? it's obvious OP could have just told her what she wanted to hear and the whole thing would have gone away, and now he's filed himself as a sociopath in her mind

>Dunning-Kruger

Attached: 1544544219855.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

Sorry friend, I don't visit that website so I have no idea if that's a common thing there or what you're implying

Attached: 1530492465927.gif (280x203, 1001K)

I've learned informally from another manager it's likely to be a written warning, I'm in the UK will this fuck me up for other jobs? I don't want to work here anymore.

Alright, faggot, listen up. I read through the whole thread and this is what I have to say about it.
First: Contact your supervisor. Mention how things have really gone downhill since he began his medical leave. Mention you would like to use him as a reference.
Second: find the head of HR. Contact them and say you were verbally harassed by whoever gave you this lecture. You felt demeaned and like you weren't given a fair chance to defend yourself.
Lastly: post what you fucking did. All of this advice ITT is pointless if you literally raped someone. Nobody on a crypto-shilling image forum is going to go out of there way to look you up.

you're not OP you little kike

>conduct disciplinary meeting with HR
>scolding professional working adults

this shit happens at workplaces? just like, find some other place to work
why do you want to work where they treat you like a child

Yes I am you shitter.

No but in terms of my mentioning of references make sure that anyone that does vouch for you doesn't bring it up. If you're very concerned about it being brought up in a background check, provide your new employer with a tax document as proof of employment if possible. If this isn't an option for whatever reason you'll need to get the background check done by HR for proof of employment which might require you to sign consent of information release forms. For my old company this was generally just a letter that said "x was employed here for y years with a salary of $z". Other places do it differently but remember the clown searching for proof of employment isn't looking for a fuck up there just that you weren't lying. He will however look for fuck up's with references which is why I'll say it again, get 2 SOLID references. Feel free to ask more questions if you have any I've dealt with stuff like this for a long time.

good
people who think they can do what they wish to other people whenever they like should be shot
main reason why i hate HR so much

The company is fuckhuge and I work with people all over the planet so it shouldn't be too hard. But I do wonder if they even give references at all.

How am I supposed to start looking for other jobs with references? The millisecond you ask for one it's obvious you aren't committed to where you're at. I'm also still on a probation period so they'll just bin me immediately.

The first thing you're gonna do is not make it obvious that you're looking for a new job. Head down and work for a while like nothing happened. Then on YOUR OWN TIME search actively for a job. Get a job offer first before worrying about your references. Once you have a job offer present it to your boss, coworkers, or whoever you're taking the reference from as an opportunity that was too good to pass up. Don't be a dick even if they were dicks to you (pain in the ass sometimes I've been there and iktf). If you sell it as a career decision the people that like you won't take you leaving as a FU to the company which is basically what you want. Beyond that I'd just say don't burn bridges with people unless you have to although burning bridges with the company is okay as long as you don't plan on working there ever again. Don't look for a new job during you're current job (this is really obvious advice but there's always dumbasses on this board that fuck up and make threads about this once every few months). Thank HR as you leave with an email even though you probably hate their guts. HR are a bunch of dumbasses but they can make or break you at times so it's nice to gas them up a bit when you leave even if you can't stand em

based and double redpilled

Sounds like you’re a shit employee and a man child they should dump you and find someone they don’t have to have disciplinary meetings with and treat like a child

Your performance is not stellar if you are creating additional work for other people, which ruins the productivity of the business. Dumb bitch.

Ty for advice.

>t. assblasted HR

this. From the way you wrote, you look defensive. You know you're in the wrong, yet attempt to generate sympathy here by only telling your side of the story.
Literally what the typical roastie does. Did you manage to bleed from your newfound vagina yet?

Stop doing stupid shit that gets you in trouble with HR
Putting it bluntly
SHUT THE FUCK UP

^
These do you harass the females there because none will talk to you?

>being this assblasted
HOLY KEKHOLY KEKHOLY KEK

Attached: 1542657711077.jpg (262x263, 14K)

>that response

Attached: 0EC328BB-1D41-477D-8AF7-CBC00A1D0B30.jpg (480x360, 17K)

you are in a soft science bullshit-job and have weak social skills (not being able to outargue a literal woman)? lel
just paying the price, bro

Attached: dahmer.jpg (477x375, 24K)

I'm not the one taking the notes you dumb faggot.

no idea what that's supposed to mean. if you're being constantly interrupted by a womans false accusations, you are socially inept.
become a code-monkey or something, you're born for the pissbottle-animu-lifestyle, famalam

When something like that happened to me and I knew I was in he right, I just accepted one of the multitudes of job offers streaming to me from linkedin.