Ripple thread

dump all your xrp related phaggotry here.

news
rumors
price action
fomo
$589 EOY

Attached: XRP-price-analysis.jpg (800x450, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactions-btc-eth-ltc-xrp.html#1y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>news
Ripple funds pedos

Attached: RippleAndPodesta.png (949x343, 39K)

Awww man now I have to sell my ripple.

If anything that makes me want to buy more ripple

Attached: lfjgonax1w301.jpg (797x600, 122K)

What it this list? Does it mean they hired the Podestas as lobbyists?

You sick fuck...
Making money is one thing, but being a accomplice to child rape is just sick
Also the only real use case of XRP is to fund ripples other projects.

Most likely payment for assistance in the AML case.

Ripple has paid 2 pedos at least Clinton + Podesta.

Do you guys think we will see a run up by eoy? 5-10$ seems to be what alot of people are saying, but all of crypto just seems so bleak these days.

Attached: 1543877056400.png (754x1158, 384K)

Attached: irrepairable xrp brain damage.jpg (719x474, 109K)

>he thinks the kikes will allow him to become rich
every tuk tuk driver in mumbai holds this shitcoin

>XRP is to fund ripples other projects
WRONG

>Making money is one thing, but being a accomplice to child rape is just sick
Do you wear cheap clothes? Do you own an iphone? Do you pay taxes? All money is going to lead to rape somehow,, boohoo

I hope we get some big news in December, I want to dig what the rumor is tho

forgot pic
>every tuk tuk driver in mumbai holds this shitcoin
the thing is those guys bought at the top so yes, you're right, not everyone will get rich off of it, just the people who buy at the right time

Attached: hw1111.png (567x416, 132K)

>I hope we get some big news in December, I want to dig what the rumour is tho
if you think that is even possible, you don't even have a valid opinion fuck me & you guys think your better than the linkies...

>From your pic
Wow some CEO says something...which will boost the price of his offerings...Fuck me you are gullible...didn't he literately say the same shit last year & the year before? How new are you?

>Do you wear cheap clothes? Do you own an iphone? Do you pay taxes? All money is going to lead to rape somehow,, boohoo

The issue with ripple is they are directly funding pedos...& you are supporting them!

Your 'excuse' can be said of any 'currency' cope harder

Dude what has ripple done to you? you're just a hater. You can either get in line, or I can taste the salt once we go to the goddamn moohoon.
And yes, I've heard a few rumors but they're just that

>ripple ceo
>cryptocurrency

AHAHAH

>you're just a hater. You can either get in line, or I can taste the salt once we go to the goddamn moohoon.
HA HA HA HA HA My god you actually believe this! you sound young, you sound dumb

>Dude what has ripple done to you?
I don't like pedos or scams. + I hate the smell of delusion...

I had this shite before made good money...sold my bags to other ppl that where as dumb as me when i bought...Also before i found out Ripple is directly funding pedos....

Jesus shut up already, the point is to make MONEY. Yes I'm young lmao but I am not a dumbass who holds anarchist coins or some shit. anyway if you don't want to have a discussion about the coin and just get triggered that some investors may be pedos (tip, pedos love btc and xmr more), then stop bumping the thread, damn

>that some investors may be pedos
My first post is not about investors...its about RIpple giving money to Pedos.. directly!
Wow just wow dude...
> I am not a dumbass
If it was just investors not much you can do about that...

>then stop bumping the thread, damn
I have been sagein my posts = )

you forgot the cat in the bag, SBI, WU, MC and SWIFT partnerships - how are they working out?

Attached: 1518069932975.jpg (848x543, 51K)

TPS capacity is great, fantastic actually. How many are they doing right now? Oh wait, it's not like anyone is using XRP for anything, or is it?

Name one coin people are using. just one

This coin is shit, Crypto is down
& you, you are a dumbass! Why would your opinion count for anything...you can't even grasp the concept of investors/clients!

Attached: DearGod.jpg (220x229, 9K)

a-ha, so if nobody is using any crypto whatsoever, that means XRP is so much better than the rest, because, well, because.... it just is!

don't throw pearl before swine, my fellow ripplers!

Attached: butthurtanon.png (661x394, 106K)

Xrp is being used though

The pedoposter is the same guy that used buttcoin in the darknet to buy illegal things and bragged about it lmao

And then he is trying to cash out at exchanges with KYC lolololol (thinking btc is user)

State of totally retarded

Attached: 1544385839881.png (623x450, 36K)

yeah, XRP is in a way better position to make it compared to BTC in the long run.

Move on.

new ath before Christmas.
won't be any near that 589$bs though.....
still easy money, but /biz will never learn.

and how's that working out for it so far?

>new ath before Christmas.
You do realize that XRP's new ATH would mean 1# rank on CMC and it would be like 2x mcap of BTC?
Fucking ripple brainlets.

jeez, being this delusional, it is not even possible. It's less than two weeks away you moron, how is this shit going to outperform the market by a factor of more than 30 in that time?

XRP fans are pure cancer, worse than the rest of the shit crypto sphere, and that is saying a lot...

There cant be nothing at first place.

Buttcoin is the store of value!

The kings scepter is broken

Attached: 1544523301425.jpg (1112x878, 547K)

triggered?

Wow how terrible is your reading comprehension?
For your #1 spot btc would have to fall 6x & that means XRP would have to stay @ the same price....
Why do XRP fans project onto their own fucking retardedness on to others?
God you must be a mutt

Attached: 1531817899713.jpg (500x548, 47K)

Has to be a reason for any EOTY move. The price is not going anywhere till march when SBI comes around

Also even to the people shilling for XRP shut the fuck up if you do not know what you're talking about you make the entire community look like retards by claiming any EOTY without presenting an argument.

Monero, btc, and eth

Heard that before.

>after new year
>after regulations
>after g20
>after chinese newyear
>after r3
>after 8
>after first bank
>after kitao san seppuku
>after wallstreet bonus
>after taxes

Goes for all crypto

When I say march Im not inferring any 589 BS like half of the retards who hold this coin, but i think a slight jump maybe to like .60 is def possible

They have never gotten that many tps in real use anyway. Funny how your pic doesnt show nano though...

being used more than bitcoin
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactions-btc-eth-ltc-xrp.html#1y