How does any person with a soul or an IQ above 120 endure working? I'm not even 30 yet and I'm ready to commit sudoku...

how does any person with a soul or an IQ above 120 endure working? I'm not even 30 yet and I'm ready to commit sudoku. I firmly believe you have to be a soulless retard to stomach working 40-70 hours a week, 50 weeks a year, and make it until you are 70.

Attached: wtf.jpg (600x564, 35K)

Just because we put up walls around us to cover from the cold doesn't mean we left the jungle.

You imagine work as being unproductive to you personally.

cause you're just too autistic to enjoy work. maybe it's just easy for me cause i work around mostly hot young women so hitting on them all day makes it fun plus joking around with the guys. i dont have any friends so i just see work as a place to go to get paid to hang out with people and look for a girlfriend coworker which i finally did and shes cute af

hot young women don't work anywhere that pays well

i am constantly thinking about other things while i work. when NPCs are unavoidable, i try to make myself consciously improve the skills connected to them (learning to make them laugh, solve conflicts etc.).
unless i am too tired to endure conscious efforts, i am therefore in one of two modes: planning other things/daydreaming (which is not a hassle) or playing a virtual RPG.
i have met a three-digit number of coworkers so far and was only impressed with a handful of them - not for intellectual, but mostly moral/ethical reasons. 95% of them i have no feeling whatsoever for. they serve as training partners for social skills, nothing more.
if you are actually *just* doing a job and then going home, then yes - the job will suck. this will, in my opinion, make you one of them, though. the lack of a meta-level is what makes an NPC an NPC. if you don't automatically fall into some sort of meta-thinking-patterns in such a situation and just mindlessly go about your duties, you are simply one of them.

He's complaining about the fact that school/work til retirement combo easily eats up to 70% of your lifetime while also sucking up your mental energy to enjoy the remainder.

Which is true if you're a wagie. So get up your ass and do some enterpreneurial shit, look into ways of earning passive income and retire before you get to 40. Or just enjoy what you do (which imo is a trait that is rarely found nowadays) and stop feeling like it's "work" and make it more "play" or whatever the fuck.

Unlucky that we're headed for a global depression though, should've bought bitcoin in 2013.

Try getting a job that pays more than $2/hr. Should be easy if you have an iq above 60. Hell, even at $2/hr you should be retired by 70 years. Your iq is probably closer to 80 than 120 if you seriously are concerned about working for 70 years.

Yes they do. Maybe you'd know this if you ever left your mom's basement.

>commit sudoku
Is this a meme? or did you just mispelled Seppuku?

its a meme.

Now you just sound like a whiny bitch.

Hot young women are never interested in betas like you.

intelligence has little to do with wealth

Attached: Kodak_Black_Florida.jpg (3506x2633, 2.34M)

a very old meme

in other words you are forced to play little mind games with yourself as a coping mechanism to make it through the day. sounds even more suicide inducing. you sound like one of those inmates who are locked up in solitary confinement and have to make up little games to keep themselves from going mad.

Attached: raddit2.gif (1221x768, 699K)

lol I love Rick and Morty. great show

>commit sudoku

???

>in other words you are forced
nothing "forces" me. i was way more miserable being a NEET playing fucking video games 8h a day. get some life experience before you judge others.
figures.

so you got your first job after NEETing and now you think you're a wise man. hilarious. can't wait for the novelty of it to wear off for you. or you're just the 100 IQ subhuman I was referring to in my initial post. stupid people don't know they're stupid. it's like a horse, if you hitch a wagon to it, the horse is too stupid to contemplate its existence - that's you in essence.

this is peak wagie cope

This is why you educate yourself/get experience before looking for a job. To valuable enough to get work in places that don't drain you.
You failed to do that because you're a short-sighted retard. You made your bed, now sleep in it.

And beauty has little to do with attraction.

Normies are unironically literally brain washed.
They feel like shit when they not working
. When they working they have a purpose, they feel confident
They feel the greatest pleasure when working, they don't work for money they work for social approval.
They feel great working for someone that takes care of them so they don't have to think just work
Subconsciously they know something is wrong so they are depressed and they work even more to distract their thoughts
Blah blah... you know all this...
Now instead of crying like a fagot go out there and make money instead of kys you sack of shit

i'm not the suicidal one stuck in a job and complaining about it you fucking loser.

how does any person with a soul or an IQ above 120 endure breathing? I'm not even 30 yet and I'm ready to commit sudoku. I firmly believe you have to be a soulless retard to stomach breathing 24/7 until your death.
Artificial lungs for should be for everyone.

So you would rather die than work? Why don't you do it immediately right now then?

Please make an effort to not be a product of your environment. There is a good person in there somewhere.

paul town post

ever heard of an executive assistant?

Start working/doing something that coincides with your interests. Time needed to achieve financial gains will seem much shorter in your over-pumped-ego-concieussnes

my good self is telling me that i should stand by idly while watching the world crash and burn (most likely deservedly so). it wouldn't mind getting rich off crypto, either. what is your good self telling you, user?

What type of work?

Actually that's not a good comparison at all lol.

Itt newfags and uneducated incels

Finish your programming tasks quickly, then listen to Bill Cooper on youtube for the rest of the workday.

it doesn't matter what you want, regardless of what you were taught as a child. when are you fucking zoomers going to understand that? life is a mixture of suffering and contentment. you only experience contentment when you accept that you also must suffer. stop being a lazy, weak faggot.

If you are that competent, build your own company where you don't have to waste your life pretending to work.

ah, wagies and their damaged brain games, kek

>enjoy the remainder
As a old fuck who nobody wants to fuck. Sounds fuckin splendid mate. OP is on point the only reason people do it is beta male behavioral patterns. Its like my dogs when they young and i cuck them they roll on their back and have little drops of pee coming from their genitals. Everybody who wageslaves (i am not talking elon musk thats an example of a non wageslave worky) is a beta cuck and when they argue they just confirm their beta rage.

Translation: Better be an hero than go to work.

kek

Buy bitcoins you fuckin new fag.

the size of your penis has little to do with sexual prowess

>When they working they have a purpose, they feel confident
>They feel the greatest pleasure when working, they don't work for money they work for social approval.
>They feel great working for someone that takes care of them so they don't have to think just work

its just sad the worst part is how they brag about how much they were being fucked in their previous job as if its something worth being proud of.

"i wake up every morning at 5 am" (for a shit pay) and theyre somehow proud.

ur literally retarded.

Lol find something you love doing then find someone willing to pay you to do it. I hated going to work when the job was boring / meaningless to me. Find something you love and you'll enjoy working and getting better. And once you get better you'll get paid more. Eventually you'll have enough to start investing and in 5 - 10 years you can retire. But you won't because not having something meaningful to wake up to every morning is depressing so you'll end up working until grandchildren and you'll love it

Elon would call you a pathetic loser who doesn’t have the will to change the world. Man up user. The lazy commie incels of Jow Forums are wrong

Attached: D64E3CAD-3DF2-45EF-AD2E-D7DFBFBA2388.jpg (800x1644, 178K)

why should I care what he would call me?

And you are sub 50 iq if you think that’s the actual issue

>i dont have any friends so i just see work as a place to go to get paid to hang out with people
jesus christ I've worked with people like that everyone fucking hates you

They have children which triggers biological imperatives and makes life bearable.