Main-net should release Q1 2019. If anything I would expect early Q1 - February seems right

Main-net should release Q1 2019. If anything I would expect early Q1 - February seems right.

Attached: 1544125352783.png (1300x1500, 313K)

Based on what exactly

I will retire before I'm 30

Pivotal Tracker, memetics, and knowledge related to the innate forces underpinning this board.

Attached: 1544367752179.jpg (201x251, 7K)

Now I'm not sure main-net equals moon quite yet fren, how old are you currently?

Attached: 1543885315718.png (1300x1500, 296K)

We missed a clear deadline weeks ago. Now the goal post moved, pretty curious what extra they will include.

>20
>parents passed away
>no close family, no meaningful friends, only frens on here
>work as an apprentice electrician 10-12 hour days in the australian sun
>have zero leisure, only lift, eat chicken breast and steak when i can
>haven't socialized in 2 months because i feel worn down all the time
>through overtime and working as much as possible i've managed to acquire 70k link
>can't get a gf because my parents killed themselves and i have trust issues and un-explainable feelings (don't know how to feel besides bein empty)

i hope someday things will get better for us all frens

Source: Your black ass

I'm sorry user
You will make it

Oh i tought it was may 2018. Also really surprised that the price isnt 3$

That's shit.
Your parents are fags for killing themselves.
You'll make it with a 70k stack easy though.
After that you'll cave in to the emptiness and loneliness and look for a gf - if you choose the girl carefully and don't let her know you're rich it might be worth trying to start a family of your own and it should go a long way to fixing your broken mindbits.

1k eoy 2019?

Mate, just stick with the sparky trade.
Good trade, you're only 20 & living in the best country in the world with quite possibly the best trade for the future.
Once you finish your apprenticeship you'll be able to be your own man & do Jow Forums anywhere you see Jow Forums.

Attached: 1514704802571.png (800x506, 365K)

You'll make it fren.

Attached: 1542873057297.jpg (1418x644, 87K)

Just want to make it so i can study Japanese fulltime and become a fully fledged weeb

things will get better. may kek bless you

Checked

Sorry for your lost user, put your faith I am confident you were blessed with to work. You know what to do and who to lean on. God bless you young man.

Link price eoy 2019 ?

$1000, just like we've always said.

Attached: allinthis.png (527x702, 565K)

28 in February user

mainnet was first promised in 2017. You were exeunt scammed

>God
you have to go back

But plebbit is an atheist website
Praise Kek

I bought 5k. Is this enough to make it?

We will make it brother

Get to 10k at least and then we can talk

Jesus everyone here in their 20s has their parents dead?
Is the promis of leaving until our 70s and 80s a myth?
Do people die so many in their 40s?
This thing is making me paranoid

You're gonna make it buddy, we all are.

Link $1000 EOTD

oh boy. You're new to link arnt you?

This shits going to dump hard when mainnet is out.
I'm talking .05 cent levels.

hey fren, you in brisbane? You sound exactly like me

Link isn't an aeroplane ticket since it's not the product, it's an unnecessary intermediate to the product.
If faced with two lemonade stands, one says "Lemonade $1" and the other "Lemonade 1.8 LemonCoin, buy LemonCoin down the street", I'm giving the first my custom.
>Only because ETH has been tanking in a straight line since early May lmao
You don't understand what volatility is, do you?
Gates ? Wtf. Sauce, spoonfeed, and bib please fren
>Yes, that's the problem. Competing oracle solutions that use ETH or other more widely accepted tokens are at an advantage because you don't have to buy a network-specifc token to buy services
It literally does not matter.
A bunch of confirmed Chainlink partners have put forth "fiat-crypto conversion" as their specific use case for Chainlink.
People will hardly ever know they used the Link token when using the Chainlink network.
>But not native to it. It runs on ethereum.
Imagine having to resort to semantics.
>People need to buy the tokens to use them, numbnuts.
And?
You're seriously asking for a connection between liquidity and buying?
>Try reading that again, fucking lmao.
Again, you're deflecting. The link token is an unnecessary intermediate.
>Whatever helps you sleep at night.
This is just sad.

Why?

It's cool dude. I'm 26 and only hodl 32k stinkies. Could have had 100k if I converted my other coins into kinky(nano fucking shit how much I hate that shit utnp why did I buy that scam lol I also lost 0.5btc on CAPP)

>If faced with two lemonade stands, one says "Lemonade $1" and the other "Lemonade 1.8 LemonCoin, buy LemonCoin down the street", I'm giving the first my custom.
Sounds like you need a smart contract handling financial exchanges instantly so they can charge $1 in any form. The business will take care of that, and they will be using chainlink nodes to run it.

When did you realize we will never make it? For me it was that meetup in NYC. The whole thing was a shitshow

29 in May...it might be too late for me linkbros

So absolutely nothing. Thanks.

ive had a pretty fucked up life so i can relate to your plight. i gave up on dating because its such a fucking hassle. dont have any meaningful friends irl or close family either, just frens on here. i hope to see you at the LINK Yacht party in 2024 user, because despite feeling alone sometimes, you really arent. keep your head up fren

Attached: 1510598469976.jpg (785x644, 51K)

Mainnet wont be much without a huge smart contract economy. Chainlink needs smart contracts to continue to take off.

Checked

Yin and Yang fren

Attached: 1535547222757.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

i hope you make it in life, never lose hope work hard. with time.. try to get to know more people and step by step trust them more.. had the same issues, also lost one of parenta the same way.

i really hope you make it in life

>being this overwhelmingly retarded

You are 20. Don't fren, it will get better. Don't let anyone here tell you that you're doomed. You've still got YEARS to make mistakes. I was there once. It WILL get better.

>chainlink is going to fail because of my made up what if scenario
droolingbrainlet.jpg