Why are people acting so dense about this?

Why are people acting so dense about this?

Kevin Hart told some jokes where the punchline is that he wouldn’t want a gay son. Nobody really gives a shit about what Kevin Hart thinks so it got ignored.

Kevin Hart tweets daily for two years calling people fags and faggots. Just because you used to say it back then too doesn’t mean it was ok, just that you were ignorant at the time.

Kevin Hart says multiple times seemingly not in comedy formula or for some reason devoid of any set up or punch lines that he would hit his son if he caught him playing with dolls. Really, not cool.

Kevin Hart gets called on it, and in a RS interview in 2015 says he wouldn’t say those jokes anymore because “people get too offended these days” but THEN in the same article proceeds to say he would be a failure of a father if his son turned out gay. Keep in mind fathers have no ability to change their child’s sexuality once determined. Kevin’s statement only works if you think gay people are lesser anyway. Failed as a father? So gay children are inherently failures? Pretty shitty.

For some reason people took the above 2015 as an apology? Despite him not apologising. Around that time he also got dragged for his movie Get Hard which had some reaaally questionable jokes but hey it’s a dumb comedy so nobody really gives a shit.

Kevin Hart gets hired to host the Oscars. People remember the shit he said and didn’t apologise for, so they bring it back and a whole new audience sees his tweets and so-called “jokes”. There is backlash and the Oscars give him a call and say hey we still want you to host but please apologise for those tweets, we have a big LGBT following and it’s not a good look.

Attached: Kevin-Hart-header1.jpg (1029x683, 69K)

Kevin says he’ll “pass on the apology” because he “already addressed it” (not apology) and he says people should just focus on positivity and be happy for him. He didn’t express any positivity towards gay people up until that point so you can see why gay people may not want to send any positivity his way.

Kevin “triumphantly” steps down from hosting and reddit says he’s a champion of free speech and that he should’ve kept the job (that he wasn’t fired from) because “fuck outrage culture”.

What the hell?

>fathers have no ability to change their child’s sexuality
Yes they can, faggot.

Why isn’t anyone allowed to have an opinion these days?

>caring about nigger celebs

kys you stupid normalfag

Being homophobic isn't socially acceptable in 2018

Ok fag. We dont care. Fag or not we care about money only.

PS ur a super fag and u should come out the closet. Time to suck some dick. Hint kneepads.

kevin hart is probably sub 90 IQ and one of the most unfunny comics of the current era (which says a lot because there isn’t a single funny comic at the current time besides norm macdonald). in any case, society would probably be fixed if we took everyone who genuinely cares about this, thinks it’s actually offensive, or is activey and publically making it seem like they are owed an apology and seal them all off in a big cave. what a fucking clown society we live in

opinions can unironically be dangerous. publically accepted opinions much more so. this is the perspective of humanity, and it is true, and we will not "outgrow" this, because opinions have real consequences on real people. You have to be a truly blind autist to unironically believe in muhfreespeechutopia that isn't even regulated by non-legal social backlash and ostracization.
"Alt-right" trolls pretend to believe in it, but if they were the larger power, they would do the same, and if you look at groups / communities where they are the majority, they absolutely do the same. Opinions will always be subject social warfare.

Are you seriously that much of a faggot? I would honestly slap you in real life

I paid $2000 to see him and meet him this year

+1

To like 50% of people. It's fine with the other half, we just don't speak up publicly because lefties are fascist and hold all the power now

this, check em

You are the runination of this country. I hope you get redpilled eventually. True freedom means one can say anything. Stop limiting it based on your liberal bias. You will cause the next war.

Your opinions are a plague and you should be censored from all forms of electronic communication

> there isn’t a single funny comic at the current time besides norm macdonald
Boomer detected. Post invalidated. Nothing to see here.

B8. Good 1 tho.

Im so glad a black person is getting fucked for this. Blacks have been getting away with shit for too long now.

The point of having kids is to pass on your legacy. If your kid is a faggot who will never have his own kids then your family name ends with him. Faggots are genetic dead ends, and a waste of resources. You are raising someone for no evolutionary reason. Also they're extremely degenerate and will die of level 5 super AIDS by age 40

>there isn’t a single funny comic at the current time besides norm macdonald
Bill Burr and Doug Stanhope still roam the Earth you mong

>Jow Forums - Business & Finance

We need blacks to stay masculine so they can impregnate white women and rail white sissies.

>>>>>> plebbit

Bill Burr was funny at one point, but I'm from Boston and he is basically every smartass I grew up with. I could invent Bill Burr sets in my head that are just typical regional small talk because that's all his sets are. He is funny though, I kind of forgot about him. It does seem like he has gotten substantially less funny after getting married. Doug Stanhope I just don't find funny he's just an abrasive manlet maybe I'm not smart enough to get it

Tom segura is a pretty funny imo, maybe if he toned down the mouth sound effects.

Bluepilled af. Was it worth it?

How the fuck is this Jow Forums related?

what the fuck is this shit? take this to pol

>Keep in mind fathers have no ability to change their child’s sexuality once determined.
Fuck off Marxist
sage

watched about 5 mins of a 2014 set, never heard of the guy, seems not bad so far though, thanks

based reddit

You have to go back.

Attached: 1544546228447.jpg (320x320, 40K)

>Biz-i-ness-and-Fin-an-ce