At least 7 inches of length and 5.5 inches of girth required

>at least 7 inches of length and 5.5 inches of girth required

Attached: 1530979265393s.jpg (201x178, 4K)

Im roughly 7.75 NBP and 5.5 MEG ...been consistently going at it for 3 months now without too much noticable gain. What are your experiences/ honest gains w jelqing etc?

was this on a tinder profile. god damn women have become filthy whores.

doesn't matter long run

but i have 6.5-7 inches length (it varies) and 6 inches of girth which Im happy with

I recommend all dicklets to try actually getting better at sex instead. It doesn't take years of work for a barely noticeable effect. If you're autistic just practice on a fleshlight or something.

Attached: 36580421_619937601738789_4052443197308141568_n.jpg (260x260, 13K)

to make a coke bottle?

If you were able to do shit with it you wouldn't be insecure enough about it to bother asking the Jow Forums witch doctor

6 is quite thick ... I want a real showpiece dick.. 8+ NBP and 6 in girth would be really scary looking

>7.75 NBP and 5.5 MEG
Why would you try to modify that? You have the perfect size. Actually you may be even a little too long for some positions.

I agree but the EQ improvement from jelqing alone is amazing. Definitely worth it.

Something about having a little more girth and length to punish my girlfriends vagina. I bottom out in most positions

What’s the propper way to measure length? From the top the side or the bottom? I’m 8 inches from the side and 7-7.5 inches from the top. Girth at the middle is 5 inches.

Those dick specifications are optimal for sex. Any bigger than 8 inches and you’re punching her cervix. Thicker than 6 girth is painful to take if you aren’t stretched out already.

from the asshole brah

Most people online will give you a NBP non bone pressed measurement which is top of shaft where it meets your stomach out to tip at max erection. Many say BP bone pressed is more accurate. For BP you press the ruler into your fat pad, still measuring top of penis out to tip but it takes into account the part hidden by the fat pad and additional potential penis you can use during penetration. I am 8 BP, but focus on NBP because that is what you see. It is very possible for a skinny person to have .25-.5 in fat pad

I just lied about this on my resume. Not like they actually check.

Holy fuck listen to yourselves. Holy fucking fuck, thread of the year right here.

None of you have ever had sex. People who have sex don't go on message boards to talk about the girth of their fucking penis.

How does EQ improve? As in you feel less insecure?

It was a joke, and you took it seriously

Speaking from experience, no girl is ever going to whip out a ruler before you have sex with her. You all are wasting your time on complete nonsense.

And just try to talk to a girl about bone pressed or non bone pressed measurements and see where it gets you. Fucking idiots.

Erection Quality. Rock hard diamond strength erections with increased vascularity and fullness.

I do it because I like the ego boost when a random used to say “Wow you’re huge” or now my current girlfriend who complains about soreness. Its nice knowing you have a powerful rod, never said it is the make or break factor.

Makes sense to do it then. I just never bothered because neither was ever a problem for me