What if i told you... the bear market ends tomorrow. I am not some larping whale cunt, just a really good trader

What if i told you... the bear market ends tomorrow. I am not some larping whale cunt, just a really good trader.

Attached: 48498463185.jpg (964x1027, 284K)

Perhaps

Let me see those charts

>What if i told you...
I wouldn't believe you. Bye.

So super mega pump on LINK tomorrow?

Doesnt matter OP theres people trying to make calls here all the time and your just one of them

I actually believe this aswell

BOBO HUNTING SEASON WHEN? TOMORROW?

Attached: 1516161350021.jpg (657x527, 38K)

your loss.
LINK is a ponzi
i am special

Attached: 1543249165642.png (1096x1076, 30K)

share a chart?

Yeah, you're just a NEET autist.

nice larp, m8
I rather trust my master rather than some overweight manchild in underwear

how many times has this been said...

no.
yes but a smart one
i'm a white male
not by me

yeah bull market was from 2015 - 2017, dont worry guys, bear market less than a year...

Attached: images[1].jpg (200x200, 6K)

what do you trade? any insights on that, your strategy?

which coins aren't ponzi schemes?

us dollars

We haven't even started yet.

Attached: 1544202154686.png (624x557, 169K)

market cycles in an asset class with deflationary and finite supply compress/expand accordingly, bear markets become shorter, while bull markets become longer b/c of it.
only btc b/c btc leads the market that means the good alts will go up along side it.
any coins that have existed the past 7 years, and there aren't many of those. market maturity is what you want to see, how many of these coins are on every exchange? not many. btc, and ltc are everywhere. also you must look at the function of the protocol. blockchain works really well for money but not as well for Dapps. I would stay away from ICOs maybe just through a few bucks into them as suicide insurance.
actually it's over for the bears but you won't know that until later, just like how bulls didn't know it was over until months of lower highs.

**throw. sorry on mobile.

Attached: snap.jpg (550x397, 52K)

How is chainlink a ponzi, and what do you think of holo? Also is eth as safe as btc?

>I am not some larping whale cunt, just a really good trader.
Larpiest sentence on Jow Forums EVER!

you are going to need a bigger hard drive.
Sergey look into his background.

youre deluded. there is literally no volume, no good news, and no reason for anything to go up at this point. this isnt like other markets. its not going to "go up" for no reason, and normies are gone and not coming back anytime soon.

>implying markets need a reason to do anything. implying normies aren't still buying.
okay... if you say so.

And the other questions? I looked into his back ground but didn't find anything, did you find something in his background? Maybe share it?

or ever, in 2014 it just burned a bunch of fringe neckbeards and was mostly ignored by normies. Now they know of it and many have been burned. 2017-18 was the third strike. Boring ass stablecoins like tether but not abused like tether is the only remaining future for crpyto.

oh boi, you are in for a surprise.

r-rate?

Attached: WADAde3223d2.png (1283x599, 113K)

Do you have data to back this claim?

So you mean we hit 2.9/2.7k tomorrow and then we start going up desu? Plz explain.

Thoughts on RDN mr bear hunter?

i hope you're right traderbro. i'm ready for gains

I can't even imagine what kind of sad miserable life you have to be living to not only still be posting on Jow Forums at this point but to be making threads like this or posting genuinely hopeful replies in a thread like this. It's all so sad. This board is just pathetic.

YOU WANT A SMALL PUMP SO THAT YOU COULD GET OUT BECAUSE YOU INVESTED YESTERDAY.

and yet, here you are