2019 prediction thread!

2018 has been a year of pain. What will happen in 2019? Tell us your predictions and your reasoning. What will happen to the crypto market as a whole, BTC, ETH, and your favourite altcoins? Are you buying now, buying later, are you diversifying or are you all-in? Will L*NK unironically trigger the next bull market? (I would like to hear from L*nkMarines and nol*nkers alike so fuck off filt3rfags). Are you a newfag who bought the top of the bullrun, or an oldfag who has seen multiple bear markets already? Do you go by TA and market cycles, or are you watching for external events like BAKT? Is there anyone here who unironically believes crypto is dead and btc is going to sub $100?

We can look back on this thread at the end of 2019 and see who was right.

Attached: 8C215B2C-A5A5-4313-800A-593E75FA32B1.jpg (900x506, 123K)

bitcoin will drop to 500-1000

$2900 will be tested, if that holds, this is the bottom
If it doesn't hold $1200 and true capitulation

I think we'll see a drop to high $2k range for BTC by early January 2019 followed by a bounce to the $5k range. ETF will be a surprise approval in Feb. followed by great Fideltiy and BAKKT news, however the Mt Gox reimbursement plan will stop any run. Looking at $7k by middle of 2019. EOY 2019 I predict we'll be at $8.5k

2019 is a year of melancholy with glimps of light starting to shin in october.

As for me, I think long-term permabulls are right. BTC will see new a ATH just like my OP pic shows. I’m all in on LINK so not sure about other alts. But my prediction is
>BTC finds bottom $1500-$3000 in Q1/Q2 2019. Based on long term meme charts.
>sideways until end 2019. No bull next year.
>BTC stability triggers some alts to start going on bull runs.
>Chainlink mainnet Q1/Q2 2019
>LINK token price dumps on mainnet but quickly recovers as nodes start bringing in rewards
>by this time next year Chainlink is at rank 20 on cmc
>price of chainlink at rank 20 will depend on what price range BTC stabilises in

I’ll be buying more LINK until $1, and I’ll hopefully be able to stop myself from buying more once the bullmarket returns. Buying during bear market is painful and difficult but the key is doing the opposite of what your gut tells you!

Why would anyone unironically think btc is dead like this. Seriously why

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: mcchicken.jpg (1200x630, 111K)

Pretty sensible answers here, mostly. 2019 won't go bull but things will calm down. Some important new alts such as QNT will rise far up the charts but there will be no market-wide bull.

Longer term, crypto is the best shit going and volatility will remain throughout the next couple of years.

3.5k was my target the whole year when everyone was calling a new bull run. I honestly think we are nearly done now. Maybe we pop under 3k briefly but i think just like people were overly bullish in Jan they are overly bearish now. We clearly close to the bottom so if I had fiat I would be buying quality cryptos now.

For 2019 I think we will have quite a bit of sideways movement in the 7-9k range but as the year progresses we could see a bull forming eoy 20k maybe. A full on financial collapse will be the trigger and it will be big. 50k plus...

I’m with you brother, too much going on for there to be a total collapse

Trips and chainlink $150

Dumping the memelines I've gathered
1/?

Attached: DtBVuTCU4AEpNRK.png_large.png (1229x900, 80K)

Half in, half out
2/?

Attached: Screen_Shot_20181125_at_5.39.06_PM.png (2368x1114, 990K)

2019 will basically be us holding between the 2.9k-5k range for months, if not for most of the year. We will then climb and breach ~6.5k by the end of 2019 which will confirm a new bullrun.

>Maybe we pop under 3k briefly but i think just like people were overly bullish in Jan they are overly bearish now.
Yeah, we have people unironically saying btc is going to $0, there is no floor, etc.

3/?

Attached: 1534610397095.jpg (1786x835, 239K)

based.
Little do retards know that this market has only just begun
Both permabears and permabulls are never gonna make it
Being bear in a bearmarket and bull in a bullmarket is the high IQ way to go

4/?

Attached: BTC_going_below_5000.png (1442x695, 55K)

5/?

Attached: 1542855509215_0.png (2642x1294, 1.27M)

Should I accumulate btc or LINK?
I already have 17k LINK and 0.24 LP shares. Should I aim for 20k LINK? More LP? Should I accumulate BTC or ETH too?

6/?

Attached: QK_1542988805121.png (2459x875, 145K)

Appreciate these.

A nice prediction come true
7/?

Attached: Drbe7eNUcAADR9T.jpg (1199x563, 70K)

But see also this shit

>he thinks we’re in depression
>we are still in denial

Attached: 5216D3D4-5CD2-4D27-972A-DA0FC02CCCDE.png (1121x628, 629K)

That plot of terribly scaled in order to seem Uber pessimistic
Where is the big selloff that is meant to happen right after the peak?
You can see how it doesn't match up

Wonder how this would look if updated
8/?

Attached: NltRZtb.png (976x1274, 94K)

And of course, the most important memeline
9/9

Attached: 1533777416358.webm (800x450, 610K)

It has literally no use case. It price is propped up on pure speculation. Even tulips had a use as flowers.

Gay

Non based Bitstamp

I had to eyeball the regression but it's pretty close. Red line is like the red zone, blue line is like the blue zone in your picture. If you had followed this you probably wouldn't have done too well

Attached: old updated log chart.png (1220x941, 65K)

>actual reasonable TA in a Jow Forums thread
Have the retards actually left? Is this capitulation?

Why does the price = dead?

To put it simply, more pain

Biz is totally dead right now. The moonbois all left. Pretty sure only people remaining are
>die hard hodlers and oldfags
>newfag following the oldfags
>nocoiners who unironically think btc will go to 0
>link marines

Anyone else?

>Sideways in 7-9k range

Nice meme

Nice

>>nocoiners who unironically think btc will go to 0

Attached: ea2c7d6.jpg (1080x1080, 89K)

Depends on the overall economy. We’re due for a global economic downturn and appear to have already started it, which will crash highly speculative investments like BTC. I anticipate BTC falling to $2k or less and ETH under $50 as crypto continues to melt down. They may even fall to sub $1k BTC and single digit ETH. I think some projects, like Holo, will show growth but there won’t be a crazy bull run until the wider economy itself starts to emerge from the cycle that’s only beginning. Long term I’m bullish on BTC, XMR, Holo, and some others, but you’ll have to hold for years to see the gains you want.

If the global economy shits the bed and we see a replay of 2008 or worse, which might be about to happen, speculative assets like BTC are the first to get sold off, triggering something akin to the “run on banks” situation from the Great Depression. It won’t die, but the price is only over $1200 now due to manipulation and HODLing. Whales would be the first to dump in that scenario, creating the ultimate buyer’s market for someone with patience and fiat.

2019 prediction?
No matter how shit it gets we'll look at 2019 with fondness in 2020 because we thought that was how shit it was going to get.

I think it's reasonable to be worried

Attached: file.png (900x506, 594K)

the red line isn't a support meme line you faggot

So what, blue clearly is and we're nowhere near close to it

>Linkmarines get their own category

We already made it

so does anyone see what's going on with Bittrex right now? 8B volume? is crytpowatch bugging out or what's going on exactly?

Attached: Bittrex.png (1872x253, 38K)

Do you deny that's a possibility?

It is, no matter what.

were all just gonna make it arent we?

If you're not all in on ETH right now you should kill yourself:
>Constantinople upgrade in january
>Upgrade to POS within a year
>Institutional custodial services can stake for you
>boomers worried about 2008 or 1930's type shit
>hardforks for ETH go well and have clear community consensus
>BTC looks bad because of CSW
>BTC ETF rejected, again.
>BTC money flows into ETH
>Alt-coin money flows into ETH
>Boomer money eventually will follow

Attached: 1544380400701s.jpg (250x188, 5K)

all...in...on....Eth

>"Fair value's 500 a coin, dude, and the technicals are shit.

Attached: NocoinersOnTheCasket.jpg (1652x3399, 1.02M)

Wrong. BTC is the natural neutral, global, unconfiscatable asset to be. All other places are mental retardation.

Attached: TraitsOfMoney.png (661x394, 190K)

Mt.Gox people will start to get their bitcoin and BCH back. They will start to dump on the market.

We are going to go below 100.

>Buying during bear market is painful and difficult but the key is doing the opposite of what your gut tells you!
Wish words user. Your instincts tell you the coin is bad as its dropping but it's not always the case.

Here's my guess.

Love,
Lain

Attached: lain-btc-2019-months.png (1807x826, 69K)

their hands are forged by the fire of mt gox.. they will never sell.

This is cute, but you're 5-10 years too early to think that whales wont dump this shit when they have to.

>exactly

2507.99 sats

>what is a log chart
I do appreciate you putting the resistance curve on that chart. But that’s at least $2000 USD, which in all fairness isn’t absolute death.

Absolute death id think from a mental perspective is low $1000s, which I won’t say won’t happen.