When NANO performs its next 10x, everyone will be asking themselves how they didn't see it coming!

When NANO performs its next 10x, everyone will be asking themselves how they didn't see it coming!

Image being willing to buy at $30, but not at $.80. lol

Attached: nano.png (867x401, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-sTEYxT7i7w&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the only alt to have right now. next 8 weeks are going to be fun

Nano @$1k when ?

I have a small bag but I think I bought at $10 USD
What's new with nanners?

Attached: 1543052542132.jpg (542x619, 86K)

Why should I buy nano instead of the competitors?

look into Brainblocks

Well, some of us see it coming. Been holding nano since it was $13 or so. Just bought a shitload more.

>Well, some of us see it coming
checked

>Brainblocks
Cool, cool
What about acquiring nano though? What's going to make that happen?

haha, i shouldn't say this, but there was a very unusual prediction here on biz regarding nano - so far its all been true. Can't wait to thank T

>look into brainblocks
obviously, you didn't

They'll keep saying I'll buy when it hits some amount that's lower than the current price, and then tell everyone they had a chance to buy it for under a dollar when it fucking rockets and they fomo at $10 a pop again. It's one of the coins that people don't talk about because they want to accumulate as much as possible and laugh as everyone jumps on it when it's too late

this guy gets it and will make it

Literally stealing at those prices, but I'm already all in real NANO, BANANO.

what are the odds that this goes back under $.01? I see that it was around that level last year. There are people thtat are still up 100x on this baby

You're a faggot it's a fucking checkout app
Normies aren't going to go on an exchange to fucking buy nano to use a checkout app

look at nano/btc pair
it's been holding up well during the dump

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH
you're out of your element, bro or trolling.

Shhhh let the sleeping giant rest

imagin be that stupid buying at 0.80$ when its down at 0.10$

>feels like stealing

Attached: 44A92D0D-1073-4E6C-924B-CA352F51D299.jpg (750x788, 187K)

Kek, Nano fanboys never learn from there mistakes

desu, anyone that bought during that time period and didnt sell - is in the same boat. I heard people saying the same thing about tones of different alts during the slow crash... or hell, even during any dip. That's any fanboy...

Yeah, it's probably better to invest in one of these new vaporware ICOs that promises a lot in the next few years huh?

haha, i know right. that little prediction saved me about $6000 after I sold everything back to fiat. Glad I did, and now can invest a little wiser. hehe

Oh I agree 100%, I've been dumping money into nano while it's moving sideways

any more info, user? i want to get in NANO-what prediction?

some other projects im looking into, what would be a comfy suicide stack

I bought a ton of this at $14 lol.

Traded all $12k of my eth into nano at $13. I'm beyond just'd.

Attached: 1543620232418.jpg (712x695, 69K)

You should realize this isn't investing at all, and you're speculating at best.

shill me. why should i buy this

Attached: 1525142232560.jpg (768x1024, 115K)

Yeah that was sarcasm to the idiots saying I should put money into an idea instead of a working product

You shouldn't user.

Just listen to the shills instead and buy their vaporware bags

I don't want to get in to details, but I'll say the way in which it was predicted was highly unusual, and I still wonder how it was done. It was made about 8 months ago - before anyone knew bitcoin would fall as far as it has. It was still well above 13k. All I can tell you man is I've been waiting for this moment since, and now is the time. The guy was super nice, and genuine - I think he was just having some fun. Aside from all of that - ever try using nano? It's amazing.

Centralized shitcone

Your logic is flawed. It can always, always, ALWAYS go lower. And it most certainly will break to knew lows if Bitcoin does.
it's idiotic to buy at 80 cents when you could have picked up twice as much at 40 cents.

And when it hits $0.40 you'll say, "why buy now when you can buy for $0.20? And then when it bounces back you'll cry about it everyday until you give in and buy someone's bags at $20 again

ok, thanks for the info. is there anywhere i can look to find more info on my own or was this a personal prediction to you?
a friend of mine showed me the wallet and sent me some. it was fast and easy; what i imagined crypto to be. i like that it works and is fast, i just want to do more research before i buy a huge bag.

people got this almost for free. they can keep dumping their bags for huge profits. don't fall over this stupid bait thread.

>he has no idea
I cannot wait for you to FOMO in at $35

Yeah, probably better to keep the coins in the hands of the creators and have it centralized than to do a faucet right? Fuck off

Not really, I should have capped it. lol. He had been stopping by every so often to drop a hint on biz. If you had been following the guy, as myself and I'm sure some others did, you could add up the hints. Like I said, the guy saved me a lot of money already, and I'm assuming he'll make me a lot as well. Only wish I had more to put in. lol. I'm not sure exactly sure why it's nano, but that's all im holding. Everything else seems like noise now.

Checked
cool, thank you. i will search the archives myself. can you remember any key words or phrases that were in the OPs to help narrow my search?

Shitcoin. Security over speed any day. This is peoples money this isn’t some game.

>but this is le reddit coin xd
>buy link its Jow Forums coin!

not the point.

I don't really give a fuck if anyone else buys it. If it keeps falling I'll keep DCAing and buy more. It's not some new shit coin that was given away for free and sold to the biggest idiot, it's been around for four years and WORKS. Go buy more fucking link and fun you mong

as far as i know you cant search that far back, unless there is some site that will let you. If you know of a gigantic archive of biz that goes back to this February, let me know. The guy's name was T - and most people didn't care that much at the time. A few larp accusations as well. But I believed him, and glad I did. And yes, it is just a game.

nice trips.
thanks user. if i find anything, i'll post it here or make a new thread if this one dies

Well, I believe it is just a game - at least for now.

>The guy's name was T
Ty Schenk? Brainblocks? did the threads have anything to do with this?

youtube.com/watch?v=-sTEYxT7i7w&feature=youtu.be

chill dude. just warning other people about this con. there are a lot of dude who are still massively green and they just want liquidity to throw away their bags and there are thousands of bagholders waiting for price action.

Nah, I don't think so. Never heard of that name. And Brainblocks was never mentioned either. He was a whale of some sort. But it seemed like he was more than just a whale.

checked

Dude. Weed.

Let THAT mentality sink in for a sec.

i agree. censorship-resistant money for dispensaries, instant settlement