I guarantee that anyone on this board who isn't all in at this point simply hasn't paid enough attention to all the...

I guarantee that anyone on this board who isn't all in at this point simply hasn't paid enough attention to all the research we've accumulated. My folder has at least 1000 pictures documenting insane dots and breadcrumbs, I keep written notes of all the relevant thoughts and intel. I have spent hundreds of hours searching the archives, have a full picture understanding of the tech, the business connections, the industries and use cases, reading endless enterprise reports on smart contracts, debating and fuding from every angle with fellow high IQ INT types and always come to the same conclusion. "This is surreal". I simply cannot understand what could go on in the mind of someone who browses this board but remains a nolinker.

Attached: 1544427642138.jpg (1758x1082, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/R2Pm5xE
imgur.com/a/HS9hIfr
pscp.tv/w/1zqJVOneQnVxB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post some of those breadcrumb pics then

Attached: 1544473191363.jpg (960x769, 65K)

Talk more about LINK, my gf is on her period and being a megacunt and I just want money to open up an office space where I can smoke weed and fuck hookers

Attached: threehundred.jpg (300x300, 13K)

As a burger, what would be the consequences of buying a Linkpool share? Owning an illegal security?

Upload folder pls user,

imgur.com/a/R2Pm5xE

Same OP, this scenario makes me feels like im crazy or that everyone else is really fucking dumb. Dont feel bad that they dont get it. There have been dozens if not hundreds of threads that arent shilling but are explaining link. Unfortunately link is so promising that its been memed and fudded to death. It even happened to me first couple times i came on biz, i just overlooked it because it was so in the open. I also think its a little too complex for people to understand (im not trying to act like a smartass) and thats why people might be turned off to it. I gave up trying to explain to people what it is, its just not worth it OP, the info is out there in the public eye and its up to that person to read and understand the information. We are lucky because we did just that. Dont worry OP dont get stressed over people being dummies, all we have to do is wait and better ourselves in the meantime.

Attached: 91C0C03D-2F0F-4B9C-ACC4-EBAC8074A761.gif (220x220, 12K)

delivered. praises user. nolarper nofag. blessed be your stinky linky/

It's going to 10 cents

Holy fuck OP you the man

With all these business connections you'd think he'd be able to hold conferences in better venues than the comfort inn

>22 cents
>-85% ATH

>-60% in last month

Based user. Have you uncovered anything regarding chainlink and DGC besides the Lawrence Lenihan connection? It's something I've always been interested in. I've brought it up here multiple times but it's always largely ignored.

Does this man really not have any other shirts other than flannel?

Attached: 1542747296896.jpg (1002x620, 94K)

Prison.

Absolute legend.

death

Enjoy...user from a thread a few days posted this.

imgur.com/a/HS9hIfr

This pepe is of Sam Hyde. You knew that didn't you?

94 consecutive life sentences with no chance of parole

I suggest you're the one who is really fucking dumb.

Did Sergey go to uni or not ? Was wondering if he has any formal education behind his back .I know uni in general is irrelevant and you can learn about anything online but still , was wondering if he did attend it or not.

NYU Stern school of business

at this point Jow Forums is doing more to keep chainlink relevant than the fat poof sergey.
NYC last week was embarrassing

I hate link posters as much as the next guy but ATH for every coin is fucking abysmal rn not really a valid metric to fud it on

It's not that I don't believe you, it seems like solid tech.

I just don't trust the market enough to "go all in" right now. It's fucking abysmal. You're aware?

this shows as black boxes and i dont see anything wtf is this bull shit

1.Don't put all eggs in 1 basket.

2. Don't risk money you can't afford to lose.

Or, know when the market is clearly dumping and don't throw your money away to fulfill other people's desires on the internet.

I notice in binance all the oracles are going up, link, augur, aeternity, what does this mean?

hey user, we live in different timezones and cant reply often to your posts, but some of the things you posted are a good read when browsing the archives, your work is not for nothing because i'll eventually read it

Boomer tier advice

"Not now Adelyn."

>I just don't trust the market enough to "go all in" right now. It's fucking abysmal.

I don't know what you think "go all in" means but right now is absolutely the time to buy. We'll likely capitulate even more but prices are ridiculously cheap.

>no replies by this ID

obvious larp

Does anyone have the link to the NYC presentation last week? I've been meaning to watch it

pscp.tv/w/1zqJVOneQnVxB