Quadriga is exit scamming, get your Bitcoins out

Quadriga is exit scamming, get your Bitcoins out.

If you have a pending withdrawal then you are screwed just like me.

Attached: download.jpg (317x159, 6K)

FUCK

Wtf is this?

Canadian fiat exchange

sirs
I will send $40 worth of crypto to anyone who uses my coinsquare referral

Attached: 1498306436522.jpg (634x796, 137K)

Fucking took like 3 months to get $1100 from these cucks in July shitty exchange

What are Canadian senpai using to get in the bitcoin game? Want to buy a few BTC/ETH, where do I go?

I use betonline.ag, you can withdraw in ETH or BTC but you have to wait a week after your deposit.

I put in $2000 and was drunk and won $4000 than withdrew in ETH

Kraken

I'm using coinsquare. I'm not joking I will give you $40 if you sign up under my referral.
coinsquare . com / register ? r=rRDge
That $40 should cover most of your fees (you also get another $10 for using my referral), and I'll roughly make it back from the commission I get.
You say a few BTC/ETH, so I'm assuming you'll want to buy quite a bit CAD wise. Coinsquare has BMO as their banking partner. You can send CS a wire (minimum $10,000) and it will show up in your CS account in a few hours. On the coinsquare website, fill out the form that you're interested in wealth services, and someone will phone you and help guide you through the wire transfer. Wire in fees are 0.5% and trading fees are 0.1%/0.2%
There are better exchanges for buying a couple hundred bucks worth, but coinsquare is the best option for buying significant amounts.
If you use my referral, email your wallet address to me and I'll send $40 worth of ETH to it, or email me if you have questions
[email protected]

Lel, Kraken CAD wires are free and fees start at 0.16% and 0.26%. Nice hustle though my dude.

Shakepay is best don’t listen to anyone else.

kraken also has hardly any CAD volume and at the moment btc is 100 bucks more expensive on kraken. I use kraken a lot but basically never for the btc/cad pair
shakepay is the best for small amounts

I agree that their CAD pairings suck, but with the fees you quoted it'd be better to just transfer in the money and buy bitcoin then trade off BTC/USD then when you want to cash out turn it into CAD.

Https://Shakepay.me/r/B9JI7MS :^)

Where did you come from, where did you go

Kraken, our only hope in these dark times.

Quadriga was a scammy place from the start.

I miss Satoshi's Vault.

Attached: 1510948472439.jpg (1024x768, 199K)

No one mentionned coin base? Benefits:
-Low fees (4% max, free withdrawal to coinbase PRO)
-The low weekly limit in the beginning I count as a pro since it essentially allows you to DCA and prevents FOMO
-Super quick to buy, can send out BTC within 5-10 min of purchase
-Registering takes no time

People will say shit like Kraken, but i've been waiting for Kraken to fucking verify my KYC since MOTHERFUCKING DECEMBER. Fuck em'

coinbase doesnt withdraw cad you dummo

Whats going on with quadriga? they were my main. The canada post in-store deposits were super convenient. Who am i supposed to withdraw my money from since coinbase cant do it?

Getting money on there is pretty good with canada post like you mentioned but getting money off has always been a problem and there's been some court bullshit lately

kraken is typical AML/ATF/KYC bullshit, might as well use poloniex.

They are obviously insolvent and are running a ponzi exchange.

Use ATMs, find one that doesnt send a text message verification and just asks for a wallet address and money. Buy litecoin, not bitcoin. Youre welcome.

Diversity is strength, regulation is profit, giev shekels goy

Attached: Jewbase.jpg (691x390, 34K)

Yeah, that makes it secure.

Good luck waiting 4 weeks to MAYBE get a cheque from some scam exchange.