I was the one who connected everything and got plenty of people to believe Chainlink is a scam and is some sort of...

I was the one who connected everything and got plenty of people to believe Chainlink is a scam and is some sort of Israeli tool to enforce cube/Saturn worship.

Now that you see the destruction that I can manifest, I would like to offer the LINK spammers a chance to pay me for my services.

Instead of destruction, I will blow LINK up unlike ever before. I am a clever shill, admittedly, and I used to work for Lenocinium which lied about working for LINK which also damaged the Chainlink brand.

This is the final chance to take advantage of my skills and end all FUD. With my shill skills, I can work towards Chainlink being $2-$4 by mid-January.

Ignore my requests and prepare for the biggest /x/-tier FUD imaginable. I have connections to YouTubers who will truly expose this shitcoin and the deeper connections that are within.

My email is [email protected]

I want to hear your offers. I assure you that I would be the most valuable LINK shill you could ever imagine.

As mentioned, if I receive no offers, I will work towards getting this thing blacklisted through various forms of effective FUD you never thought possible.

Hope to hear from you soon.

-JPacer

Attached: BC2E9E4A-3774-45D8-8315-984C096765CC.jpg (1125x851, 609K)

You clever fucker

Lolllllllllllllll...haha sorry. Loollllllllllllllll

Samefag

No one cares namefag fuck off to reddit

I’m prepared to release several pre-ops tracing MaplesFS to Israeli banks, all of which are of course publicly available.

Nobody cares we are all psyops. Stop playing yourself.

OP you're doing gods work, keep Fudding I still didn't finish ccuulatin tx fren

Attached: 1543437257566.gif (793x892, 248K)

Nice get

Lol I hope this is true. It makes me feel better about myself if there really are people as dumb as op in the world

is everyone on Jow Forums schizophrenic kek

Welcome back, faggot

Attached: 1543543802734.jpg (396x756, 49K)

Thanks for helping me accumulate, fren

glad I haven't brought into link yet
serious question: why not take a loan, buy link, pump it with your shill skillz, and then sell, pay back, and make a profit?

Kys. You have no effect on price. Even if you did, no one who is all-in LINK cares about short term price movements.

>pre-ops

No one cares about you and your gang of trannies m8.

just megafud it

this

>pre-ops
trannies ruin everything, even LINK

man is this board full of losers

no u

SOMEONE BETTER PAY JPACER BEFORE HE GOES OFF THE RAILS

What's working at the SEC like? Also kill yourself faggot

ETH or other more widely accepted tokens are at an advantage because you don't have to buy a network-specific token to buy services.

Is this idiot really posting screenshots that consist of a PICTURE of a computer screen? LMAO!! are you some third world retard?

do not disrespect him

Attached: Screenshot_20181211231745_Clover.jpg (1440x2960, 1.13M)

Guys we’ve had this analysed and it looks legit. Better pay the man

do it then.

KEEP FUDDING THROUGH MARCH

you think we care? it doesnt matter we WILL KEEP ACCUMULATING. we are the LINKMARINES AND WE ARE NOT SELLING

Attached: oy.jpg (530x298, 21K)

Attached: SwingLow.jpg (2998x1778, 1017K)