Can someone actually redpill me on LINK? Or point me on to where I can get more information on it...

Can someone actually redpill me on LINK? Or point me on to where I can get more information on it? I'm considering buying

Attached: ChainLink.jpg (1000x850, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/HS9hIfr
imgur.com/a/GnW0DmO
imgur.com/a/bklfSCi
blog.goodaudience.com/chainlink-the-missing-piece-to-the-god-protocol-fd455dde92ab
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

idiot

>Smart contracts have use and value
>blockchain makes smart contracts more viable
>Most use cases for smart contracts need data from outside the blockchain
>chainlink wants to find a way to securely put data from off the blockchain to on the blockchain in order to vastly increase the scope of what smart contracts are used for
that's the gist user. fucking pay attention this is the 2nd thread that is almost identical in less than 24 hours ffs

No reeeeeeeee quests accepted here reddit

OP, prove you are not a bot

Its the coin pajeets use here to scam newfags you dipshit

You are deluded to think there aren't anons autistic enough to Hodl until $1000 just to say I hodled until 1000 Eoy and post timestamps.

Smart
Contracts
Have
Lots
Of
Potential

Attached: 1543749059921.png (750x757, 115K)

Unironically reddit

Ah yes the same thread we have multiple times a day. Love to see this stupid shit recycled again and again in the catalog.

$1000 eoy
imgur.com/a/HS9hIfr

Attached: CB75B299-A559-48B9-8F59-48FA4FF21FA5.jpg (814x1136, 409K)

>there are actual non-whites here
prove it

Steve Sells Stem Cells down by Tenderloin.

Unban my discord acc!! A week has passed since you banned me i promise I will behave and only lurk i just want chain link info

I wont act like bot

hi

>smart contracts
>potential
choose one. No one is using this shitty meme tech.

Link to discord?

DURRRR because chainlink isnt fucking finished yet you faggot retard. The only thing theyre useful for is trading shitcoins or using along with a centralized oracle and whats the fucking point of that?

delete this post and you will be added

d5Xjcrm
le reddit is your friend

LINK is fucking shit

For the last year the morons and bagholders on this site have claimed link would be 2-10$ by the end of the year. Looks like it's going to end up around .20 cents. Barely above the ICO price.

FACE THE TRUTH - this shitcoin is going nowhere. You losers missed out on the crypto bubble on 2017-2018 and chainstink is not going to be your lucky moonshot

intelligent executioner machine overlords will rule non believers like you will perish thats what phds are working on every nocoiner will be thrown into concentration camps

Good idea but like many crypto projects the team is incompetent and blew their chance

LINK FOLDER DUMP:
Over 1400 Chainlink Memes: imgur.com/a/GnW0DmO
Connections & Breadcrumbs: imgur.com/a/HS9hIfr
Positive & Bullish Thoughts: imgur.com/a/bklfSCi

Attached: 1515615173178.jpg (1245x1200, 326K)

buy link sirs

Attached: 1516512769232.jpg (750x1334, 169K)

the fitment of your door is curious indeed. how long have you been stealing doors pajeet? that's clearly not yours. return it!

exactly. Right idea, wrong team.

bleep blop i'm a bot

This is probably the best way I can explain it.
Bitcoin is kind of like a tree, right? It has rings and stuff which can't be changed and you can open it up and look at the history and agree where all the rings are. And ethereum is kind of like the leaves. They're scattered around the branches off of the tree and have veins and shit on them for writing things on. But when you write on one, it copies over to all the other leaves. Which is good because if you look at 1 leaf you'll know that it is legit if it says the same things as the rest of the leaves.
So this is where Chainlink comes in. Chainlink is like a nigger jerking off on to the soil at the base of the tree. His cum is kind of like the external data which your bitcoin tree feeds to the ethereum leaves. So basically feeds the tree with stuff that it needs to give to the leaves which are asking for nutrients and stuff.
Hope this helps.

>chainlink is nigger cum
This guy gets it.

Attached: tyx9emw.gif (608x336, 3.21M)

If you're not a pajeet bot, reply to this post with:
"LINK WILL MOON IN TO THE ASS"

start with smart contracts. Really understand what a smart contract is and how it operates.

Then understand the oracle problem.

after that, Read Chainlinks whitepaper, or watch Sergey give presentations on youtube.

kek fren!

Attached: téléchargement.jpg (251x201, 7K)

just dont listen to them and read this, everything is in here:

blog.goodaudience.com/chainlink-the-missing-piece-to-the-god-protocol-fd455dde92ab

Attached: 1526081178248.jpg (936x1208, 264K)