This is davincij15 everyone laughed and ridiculed him when he was shilling Bitcoin in 2011. Say something nice about him

This is davincij15 everyone laughed and ridiculed him when he was shilling Bitcoin in 2011. Say something nice about him

Attached: dac]incij15.jpg (854x884, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hGCey7CGkqs
youtube.com/watch?v=F4Gcn9xdcOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

On a side note he predicted that the peak of Bitcoin was going to be 20k and that after that it would fall to 2k-1.5k

Most likely a nigger pretending. I have never met a competent nigger in my life

I was unironically the guy who first started post about him 4 weeks ago or so. I randomly found his videos specifally searching for youtube videos reladet to bitcoin from 2009-2012. And implemendet him into my shitposts. I am pretty sure some guy from here saw it then posted this article on reddit which he then made a youtube video of. Pretty funny how things go

he said we peaked when we were at 10k.
he said we might bottom to around 1k like 1 week ago.

Nigger

I honestly wish I had listened to him the first time I saw the video of him talking about it

STFU, this guy has and always will have more money than both of you and your families combined. He was smart and has foresight, what do you have? Stay salty losers.

based negro. anyone here used to use Liberty Reserve instead of Bitcone? If I used BTC instead of Liberty Reserve, I would be very comfy. I was like 13 years old doing $100's in volume with LR. kms. i even lost a couple hundred in LR when it got seized

holy shit he called the top in december

youtube.com/watch?v=hGCey7CGkqs

''correction which is gonna happen sometime soon it might happen after the price gets to twenty thousand i dont know''

2:13 minutes in

he also made a video at the end of 2013 telling people to get their coins out of mtgox

holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=F4Gcn9xdcOY

He is literally god

He also probably has a wife who is loyal to him. Unlike your cuck ass

Very impressive.

this

Haha racists literally seething because they are shit and are not anymore special or intelligent than this genius. Keep seething.
>muh everyone I hate are cucks

i met a 25 yr old black meth head at rehab who was competent enough to rig his own mining back in 2014, he was too fried to decide if it was a ponzi or not, i dont blame him, i remember him bitching about the power comsumption, i wonder what he holds now

nothing to seethe about, i'm quite happy i'm not a nigger

Fug, I only got in June 2011, tfw out earlier adopted by an earlier adopter.

how much do you think hes worth today?

The bell curve puts some blacks at genius IQ. Most racists can probably admit there are blacks smarter than them.

Do you know distributions work? Doubt it since you unironically used a cherry picking anecdote like a complete brainlet.

Keep seething. Hope your shitbags male you at least an insignificant fraction of what this based man made from back in 2011.

I love Reeeeeing racists

bro, why are you feeding how new are you

lmao salty nigger detected

>on Jow Forums
>defending racism

this

and this

Lol I love these racist reactions. Sucks that you got into crypto at peak and this "nigger" made millions of dollars, doesn't it?

There are respectable, smart niggers out there but as you know this is an extremely rare occurence.

or is this reversebate psychology in its purest form
fuck i dunno whos trolling who anymore im out peace gayasses

you are the epitome of a condescending loser who suffers from dunning kruger and can’t take being fucking wrong and having a bbc relaying nothing but FACTS.
Unironically kill yourself you worthless fucking mutt. Nobody will miss you, you’re the incompetent one and deserve to be fucking skinned alive you fucking nigger

Attached: 421F5BD6-B52B-4B07-8260-B9DF4E8D2726.jpg (700x335, 52K)

absolutely seething. thanks for the laugh you sperg.

You useless oldfag, social outcasts are a the rocks in my shoe. Honestly, I don’t understand why there isn’t a law that let’s you kill off and hunt the unskilled, and the non contributors of society. I’d probably spend half of my fucking salary a year on ammo alone

He also does a very good job at explaining how exactly bitcoin is going to be used in the future, something no one in this board can do.

Lmao i was kidding. This guy is actually based even though hes bad at explaining things clearly without trouble not everyone is designed to be a perfect youtuber.

t. sperg sperging our
what triggered you today?

it makes me happy knowing early adopters like him are rich as fuck and late adopters that got peer pressured into buying chainlink will be killing themselves in 2019

Checked!!!!. Apparently he is vital to securing the future of the white race AND Hitler favorss this black man, and that is good enough for me.

Kek My fucking sides

I have met a nice negress doctor once and met about 20 dumb niggers in my life.
They are outliers beyond what's considered normal.
Like 1.25%. No matter how I dislike them, admittedly there is a tiny fraction of niggers who can function in human society.
They should gtfo out of White societies anyway and rather help upbring their fellows.

Wtf, Is this Sminem reincarnated?

lel

Holy shit, just now noticed. Libertarian based investor is based.

I am pretty sure he distances himself completly from US mainstream black culture

>US mainstream black culture
If you are a melanin enriched individual doing this gives you an 80% chance of making it.

satoshi did 7/11

Attached: boomer 911.jpg (742x575, 152K)

I unironically think he's satoshi.

He's an intelligent cunt

I'll give him that

Changing black stereotypes one prediction at a time. Bless

Attached: dad.jpg (1162x914, 109K)

Spicy onions user.

tired of this forums racist shit. listen to what the guy says

you Jow Forumsfaggots are so fucking annoying.

holy shit all these asshurt nigger/nigger lover replies

Attached: 1543619320300.png (1268x1595, 1.48M)

What? Just let them stay and mix their way out of existence.

This dude must have bought a few K Bitcoin in 2011, he's a whale

He was right, I should have fucking listened. I'd be rolling in lambos if I'd listened to him about silver and bitcoin.

Kys inbred faggot boomer.

holy fucking BASED

The Black Man is God

Attached: AA5D8855-EE9C-4C2F-8DDB-D6C7A66653E4.png (500x636, 179K)

Attached: 15403303906512.jpg (856x642, 97K)

Attached: 1507714976056.png (691x653, 20K)

Attached: 1385070250670.jpg (558x418, 45K)

>You useless oldfag, social outcasts are a the rocks in my shoe. Honestly, I don’t understand why there isn’t a law that let’s you kill off and hunt the unskilled, and the non contributors of society. I’d probably spend half of my fucking salary a year on ammo alone

Attached: 2157599.jpg (1024x1024, 160K)

>t. faggot who thinks he’s funny