Decide to go 100% into crypto after pic related turned me down. Tell me about your quarells

Decide to go 100% into crypto after pic related turned me down. Tell me about your quarells.

Attached: Capture+_2018-06-06-15-27-40.png (714x856, 707K)

Imagine making those big fat titties bounce out of that tanktop as youre pounding her

>rejected by a fatty
yikes

I wouldnt consider her a fatty...you appreciate thicker girls once you have been with one.. real women

Good God!! I'd rather lick a used ashtray.

Good God!! I'd rather lick her asshole.

Hatchet faced negroid.

Not the cutest face but her skin is light and her hair is definitely not African.

I know you burgers have replaced the word fat with thicc cause your culture is obese. However, she is fat and its a complete turnoff to any man with standards

whatever you say, virgin

ahh I was not aware, well I guess I have no standards then

>pic related turned me down
how? post convo

I know right...doesnt know what he's missing with thick girls...maybe his penis too small for thick girls?

She looks really out of shape I bit she looks weird naked, like big awkward hips and strange triangle tits

i bet her ass is incredibly unappealing

I guarantee she had a grandma ass. You know, the type of ass where it's not really an ass its just a crack with a bunch of cellulite

I'm sure you fags would fuck anything with two legs. stay poor

Here tits are half areola...

Underrated comment

She's a 5, at best.

OP, there's literrally girls like her everywhere.

Hell if tomorrow i go out and walk until i saw a girl her age, she'll probably be better... That's how unspecial this girl is.

I enjoy fucking old very obese women with lots of jiggly cellulite. For some reason it's more fun than fucking 9/10 skinny chicks.

based and redpilled tbqh

Spotted the degenerate homosexuals.

that might be the most chunti bitch i've seen in my life, nice find op

Generic Whore #8399467

Don’t worry, Generic Whore #9478012 will fuck the shit out of you.

homosexual

Which is amazing.

She’s not white, maybe a yid.

gross dude

>breeding women under 180lbs
Your sons will be weak.

i fucking LOVE pepperoni areola

>I wouldnt consider her a fatty...you appreciate thicker girls once you have been with one.. real women
you're a beta degenerate male

>breeding women under 180lbs
Your sons will be weak. Exact definition of a degenerate mindset. Your ancestors would lash you.

cringe and bluepilled. my friend married a slim Lithuanian and his son at 13 is already taller than me at 6'1" with crazy frame potential

keep chasing them fatties losers though.

>"cringe"
>applies parroted memes wrong like a system error NPC

>"bluepilled"
>denies eugenics

>muh testimonial evidence
He'd be bigger and stronger with a thicker mother.