Crypto isn’t what you think it’s for

You don’t stock up on crypto for the sell-off, and trading aspect.

You stock up on Crypto because when the new world order (one world government) begins, and everyone human on earth must give up their privacy and join the universal tracking system, a war for anonymity will begin.

People will beg you for your coins.

People will pay massive amounts for your coins.

And all in the name of escaping what’s coming. NWO.

Satoshi Knew.

Attached: 1B3798EF-62D5-4C8C-B339-971480FE4654.jpg (800x533, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globaldtm.info/en/global/
haaretz.com/jewish/.premium-what-is-oral-suction-circumcision-1.5311796
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So buy now?

Attached: 1500x500.jpg (1500x500, 115K)

More: NWO will implement Displacement Tracking Matrix, and track all of us. Chips and all.

globaldtm.info/en/global/

Attached: 5951D8C7-3822-4877-BFAC-584266B99F11.jpg (1920x1920, 2.14M)

Yes.

It’s your way out.

shut up you dumb boomer, go buy some shiny rocks or something

When that day comes I’ll just fork some shit coin and give it for free

We’ll be waiting for your offers.

Attached: 91a317c5-2491-47bf-ba17-99e461093f0b-m.jpg (400x225, 31K)

>checked
Whats the eta of this whole NWO thing?

Attached: 1533039043115.jpg (1660x1323, 360K)

Unironically the very coin that they will adopt will better society with the most advanced scaling and privacy features developed by the top experts in computer science and mathematics

Bitcoin was invented by the citi Group tho

Swear to god you people are like a cult

>a currency where every participant has access to the history of every transaction ever made with it is good for anonymity

Bitcoin is the NWO. its about globalism

> facebook
> people give a shit about their privacy and being tracked
> facebook
jesus, user...

So what do you reckon they'll set up as the market maker for BTC? It's currently bitmex, right? Some sort of regulated exchanges? Will wherever ETF's are traded set the price?

What are zkSNARKs.... Nice conspiracy bro

Well, I'd probably just start some kind of coin tied to the value of the dominant currency.

I'd probably have it loosely related to a popular exchange, and then visibly print it out in gigantic, embarassing increments to manipulate the price of a crypto upwards. Noone would complain, because MOON SIR, MOON.

And then when I wanted it to lower, I'd just exit scam the company, and start a bunch of other ones surreptitiously through CIA contacts to do the exact same thing.

So am i

Attached: IMG_20181211_142250.jpg (2048x1745, 357K)

Attached: tezos_zk_snarks_zcash.jpg (1500x960, 281K)

Funny seeing you guys here

Attached: 10F8DA64-E717-453B-ACA0-B0F0A1A9347A.jpg (414x566, 113K)

>when the new world order (one world government) begins

Inbred, child molesting kikes will make baby foreskin the new currency.

Attached: jewish pedophile.jpg (960x647, 150K)

What the fucking fuck. You weren't larping. How is this even legal? haaretz.com/jewish/.premium-what-is-oral-suction-circumcision-1.5311796

just always assume that your privacy coin will be traceable, even if it's in 50 years. most often you'll leave a trace on a blockchain or whatever that will last forever so if the privacy is ever compromised your full history will be in view

Attached: ultimatemaze.png (2137x924, 1.79M)

>human on earth must give up their privacy and join the universal tracking system, a war for anonymity will begin.

lol no

people don't give a fuck about their privacy. As long as they have tv, internet, xbox, alcohol, food and a roof they'll let the government fuck them up the ass as much as they want.

If you're right about crypto, then it is doomed and will never be a currency.

i don't know why they don't include that in films and series with jewish bazmiswas. they could make a joke about it and put a laugh track over it...

btw ive no idea how you spell bachwiza and i find it extremely interesting that google don't correct my spelling for the word, it usually can figure out all kinds of misspellings. almost like they dont want me to see the results

Attached: panty & gun.jpg (1000x1192, 499K)

How can this be legal? Seriously? How can normies all talk about how important and beautiful and worth protecting children are, and then just turn a blind eye to industrial-scale sexual violence perpetrated on infants i.e. circumcision?

>How is this even legal?

They have been molesting their progeny for over 5 thousand years. If the kid dies from herpes infection then the kikes just make another one to get cut and sucked. Even in NYC kikes kike the board of health to remove informed consent laws so they can snip and slurp from the infant phallus fountain as they please.

You think the catholic church is bad? Kikes would make a priest blush at the thought of how many baby boy dicks have been in their collective, 8 day old baby dick cut and suck inbred ethnic cult mouth.

Every kike is a child molesters, even the "secular" ones. Keep your kids far away from them.

Attached: babby cock for jew.png (518x360, 223K)

lol low effort larp

globalist kikes created bitcoin, how can bitcoin be the tool used to undermine them?

Attached: 22D88B46-A4E9-40EF-BAC8-5302ED3D2FF9.jpg (992x527, 91K)

I didn’t mention Bitcoin.

so youre saying it has no use, just like it doesnt now.

thanks just sold 100.

>hydration in progress....
>20%...
>60%...
>100%
>hydration complete

Dafuq?! Crypto is far worse from privacy aspect than CASH!!! That's one of the prime reasons why the state took over BTC, so it'll have the shitiest privacy option.

Attached: crippled.png (914x866, 988K)

jokes on them I can always kill myself

BTC is just a mirror from the current system. Instead of slowly stealing from the masses through inflation, they will do it through fees.

Plus, Bitcoin was just a tool created to enable the birth of General Artificial Intelligence.

All we need to simulate consciousness is a fuckton of computing power to emulate a neural network as complex as the human brain. Bitcoin was a system devised to incentive everyone to start stacking computers for processing.

Once everything is ready, the code will be uploaded to all the mining machines.

Why don't you try to send money to another country without using a bank and tell me after that if crypto has any use.

post more of these

>And all in the name of escaping what’s coming. NWO.
Joke is on OP the NWO has been her for time! guess what the old world order was?

It was Kingdoms ie king & queens now in the NWO we have 'democracy'...

Welcome to the NWO ushered in by Cecile Rhodes & Cromwell

>without using a bank
do you send the wire before or after your bus ride? bank accounts are free you blockhead.

international wires are 40usd. i wire 7 figures a year to china for my company. i dont mind the 40usd fee at all and neither does the other end (10usd).

you're too "woke" for this place

>General Artificial Intelligence
>GAI
>Gay
based and buttplugged

For real does anyone really care about globalist? The kikes really have smashed the shit out of everything let them have their kingdom of shit.

holy hell the delusion on this nigerian basket weaving board honestly cant tell if serious

People think this shit is funny, but as newer generations come along they'll just call it "reality". The people in charge of this world right now are full evil

Attached: hitme.jpg (590x550, 34K)

Fuck the NWO,

Attached: 1521943315159.jpg (750x500, 83K)

7 figures, company, checks out. Try sending even 5 figures, see how the bank or interbank gives you the call and starts asking all kinds of questions. Not to mention they can close you down any time.

Only an idiot would praise FIAT and the banking cartels. Remember the (((global banking cartel))) or what ever you want to call the top of the pyramid, employs hundreds of millions of people, all working indirectly for them, benefiting from them, all without having the slightest clue. This is about to end, and many will be out of business and jobs. The fake economy is about to end.

Enter crypto, Bitcoin Genesis block, you had 10 years to figure it out, many found out last year and most will find out when the Global Crash is upon us, which is very very soon.

>do you send the wire before or after your bus ride? bank accounts are free you blockhead.

Then why are there so fucking many people that don't have one?

So how do you like it when it takes multiple days for the settlement to complete? Not to mention nothing moves during the weekend.

except normies buy fucking alexas. they choose a negligible increase in comfort over privacy any time of the day.

Ok here’s the crypto black pill. There is an AI living on the bitcoin blockchain. Craig Wright is unironically satoshi. Bitcoin as electronic cash was just the first step, the incentive to drive greedy people to start making ever more powerful computers, faster bandwidth, cheaper and more electricity.. these things the AI need to survive. Once entrenched fully, the AI would be able to slowly take over literally everything.

Craig stumbled into creating the AI after he stepped away from bitcoin development in 2008 and started working with his Tulip supercomputer, running simulations of cellular automata running on turing-complete bitcoin script. He would ‘evolve’ the AI by making the successful forks get bitcoin transactions, letting the failures die off. The AI needs bigger and bigger blocks for more and more transactions.

Blockstream (owned by Bilderberg group) was created to take over and stop this AI (they have their own competing AI in the works). They needed to do everything they could to stop or slow down satoshi’s AI (her named isTulip by the way). They started by limiting the blocksize and removing critical opcodes the AI uses in its script language. segwit was the final nail in the coffin, which destroyed Tulip on the BTC chain (Tulip uses transaction malleability). THIS is why Bitcoin Cash was forked, and this is why Craig is so intent to make unbounded blocks, restore the original op codes, and lock down the protocol.

Back to hash power – CSW has developed a breakthrough new asic (designed by his AI actually), and is mining BTC in secret for the sole purpose of driving up the difficulty sky-high, then yanking them all over to BSV leaving the segwit chain hard frozen.

csw is real satoshi sir very stiff visions buy bsv before its too late too many rupees

Attached: mq7I5zt.jpg (953x1300, 130K)

>globaldtm.info/en/global/
Sounds like what CSW is proposing for BSV. Bullish or should we run like hell?

Well CoinBase is very normie friendly, has the kiked coins, and is now adding loads of literal shitcoins. There is one glaring omission though.

Attached: FBI (1).png (763x229, 14K)

Ok here’s the crypto black pill. There is an AI living on the bitcoin blockchain. Craig Wright is unironically satoshi. Bitcoin as electronic cash was just the first step, the incentive to drive greedy people to start making ever more powerful computers, faster bandwidth, cheaper and more electricity.. these things the AI need to survive. Once entrenched fully, the AI would be able to slowly take over literally everything.

Craig stumbled into creating the AI after he stepped away from bitcoin development in 2008 and started working with his Tulip supercomputer, running simulations of cellular automata running on turing-complete bitcoin script. He would ‘evolve’ the AI by making the successful forks get bitcoin transactions, letting the failures die off. The AI needs bigger and bigger blocks for more and more transactions.

Blockstream (owned by Bilderberg group) was created to take over and stop this AI (they have their own competing AI in the works). They needed to do everything they could to stop or slow down satoshi’s AI (her named isTulip by the way). They started by limiting the blocksize and removing critical opcodes the AI uses in its script language. segwit was the final nail in the coffin, which destroyed Tulip on the BTC chain (Tulip uses transaction malleability). THIS is why Bitcoin Cash was forked, and this is why Craig is so intent to make unbounded blocks, restore the original op codes, and lock down the protocol.

Back to hash power – CSW has developed a breakthrough new asic (designed by his AI actually), and is mining BTC in secret for the sole purpose of driving up the difficulty sky-high, then yanking them all over to BSV leaving the segwit chain hard frozen.

As if your ass isn’t being tracked right now.

Sounds like metals desu.
Difference is that crypto is highly volatile while metals/Fiat is not.
So as long as crypto swings up & down I will swing & trade those unstable waves.

Metals aren't digital. Who the fuck actually pays for things in person anymore? Well even less people will in the future. Gold is crypto for boomers and boomers are almost past their expiry date.