Can someone please tell me what fuckin coin to buy to pay of my student loans in 3 months or less? Seriously...

Can someone please tell me what fuckin coin to buy to pay of my student loans in 3 months or less? Seriously, these letters are getting FUCKING annoying.

Attached: E89CF86A-F536-4120-9C44-7FF49BD779BE.jpg (1536x2048, 767K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y0rgPZ-TRJc
youtube.com/watch?v=oD2gXY4piF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get a job.

GetAJobCoin

fuck this pisses me off
billionaire bankers avoiding millions in taxes and they're coming after you for 3 fucking grand.
fuck this gay money shit

you're a fucking idiot. You're posting your name with your loan account # on a anonymous image board?

Holy fuck, the idiocy.

Dennis Hall go to fucking sleep

get a job, dennis. maybe sell your macbook too. retarded nigger. im gonna call them tomorrow and ask them to verify the address and phone number linked to your account number. i wont do this unless you get your shit together

Dude I blocked out my name and address

Oy, you owe us $1k, we're here to remind you about that $2k you owe us, dont make us have to send more reminders for that $3k!

no you didnt you, block head! lol

look on the right hand side in the gray blocks.

Dennis Hall

>Dennis Hall

Dennis Hall

>Dennis Hall

Dennis Hall

>Dennis Hall

Dennis Hall

>Dennis Hall

Dennis Hall

>Dennis Hall

Way to dox yourself.

Attached: 1538764359403.jpg (295x300, 32K)

>maybe sell your macbook too
This. Sell your iToddler, Dennis.

Attached: fizz nooo.png (512x512, 196K)

Get a fucking job, Dennis.

Damn yall a bunch of haters lol. I just wanna know what coin will go 30x in a month or so so I can turn my $100 savings into $3000 and pay my debts, is that too much to ask?

Add two zeros to that, then talk about annoying.

We're just trying to help. It's easier if you get a job.

What do you gonna do though faggot? Pay his student debt?!

Chalink

I'm not going to do anything, except poke fun.

Investing in crypto will only increase your debt

youtube.com/watch?v=y0rgPZ-TRJc

there wont be any coins that will 30x in the next month. also, get a job retard and sell your macbook. nothing requires you to have a macbook unless you are an ios dev, even then you could just get a "hackintosh"

I know i just wanted to tease his subconscious. "me like if user pay debt". Haha feel cyberbullied OP. Iam getting my popcorn based dox poster.

Attached: IMG_20181211_212811.jpg (1920x1080, 74K)

Sell your overpriced faggot computer.

>loan money
>have to pay back
>wtf this so unfair

>2018
>amerifats are still exploiting their young people to pay for boomers' retirement and wars that only benefit the elderly fucks in DC
This is why amerifat youth is so depressed while your average chinese millennial is not.

Attached: touhou chen spaghett.jpg (850x834, 139K)

That's all you fucking owe? If you can't pay that off in less than a year, then you're fucking pathetic.

R u seriously whining about

>has 2k computer
>complains about a 3k loan

do you drive a VW too? no, wait a Subaru

Chinese people commonly jump off of buildings to kill themselves

Stuff them with Zoloft too.

you could save up $3k working at MCdonalds for 3 months lmfao

get a job and stop gambling

Sir buy Bitcoin SV. Make you rich! Very STIFF coin.

link

>get a job and stop gambling
>get a job

Attached: rage2345.png (370x320, 146K)

Ohio McWage is $8.12 / hr starting , probably a bit of overtime boost as well.

You work 40 hours a week = $332 per week

allocate $100 of that each week to your debt and in 3 months you will be halfway there.

Stop buying fucking macbooks

Hello Dennis Hall, hope all is well. Hope you can pay back the loan under account #1002909334, not much left, only $2792.63 left to go!

SV

see

XRN and SUQA on Tradeogre.

Attached: dennis.jpg (262x497, 18K)

>not even financially well off to pay student debt
>buys macbook
u deserved this

Holy shit this retard. Posts name, buys macbook, expects a x30 in a month. What the hell. Work like a good goy.

Fucking cancer

DennisCoin

Do I waste too much of my time on this board, or are you all newfags? This is a LARP post, we've done this before.

If it goes to collections, you might as well not pay.

The collection agency might even clear your credit even after you pay. They are basically extorting your debt and it doesn't get paid toward the original owner of your debt.

Besides it's only 2k, you can easily get away with it. fuck those scum collection agencies, literally the lowest of parasites.

youtube.com/watch?v=oD2gXY4piF4

Attached: 1542853300380.png (868x958, 258K)