ITT WE PREDICT CHINKLINK MAINNET

MARCH 2019

Attached: Qaq3pPG.jpg (1491x842, 103K)

Also going with March

$1000 eoy

Mainnet never. Exit scam slowly. Sergey and Rory know that their second biggest asset (after a butt fuck ton of ETH) is the cult of Jow Forums brainlets, so instead of exit scamming and creating an army dedicated to destroying them, they are going to exit scam slowly by market selling 1 ETH at a time. They will do this gradually until the price bleeds away, all the time pretending to be working away to vague timescales performing immeasurable tasks. Then when the project is dead and listed on deadcoins.com they will retire to Thailand to sniff traps' arseholes and smoke phat joints of ganj, laughing at the memes and the one guy on Jow Forums still posting WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

Attached: 1763E05F-A9D6-4780-BFBE-9053A5D1AB08.jpg (355x142, 11K)

low energy fud panjeet—you're not getting my bags

Attached: aJ46xId.png (1080x1359, 802K)

1k usd eoy

Ok, let me know how that mainnet goes faggot

>our secret mission is to milk a couple thousand Jow Forumstards of their weekly allowances

Attached: jimmy falon.jpg (600x600, 23K)

Hey I was at this game

I don’t care about when Mainnet is, I care whether it succeeds and how much usage it will have both in terms of people providing data and apps/contracts using it. It’s going to be so vulnerable in the early days, if things fuck up the project might never recover

I’m scared bros

December 25th anons you have no idea what is in store .

Attached: images-29.jpg (358x411, 23K)

Dunce. Their secret mission is to make money from anyone dumb enough to hand it over, without producing anything of value in return- much like pretty much any alt you choose. The fact that they now have a Jow Forums cult following doesn't change the simple facts:
>Sergey never follows through on anything
>LINK have 32M raised from ICO and all they have to show for it are some vague promises without a timescale
Horse to water, user. You're the horse. The water is the truth about the bags you're holding

Checked

On the day of our lord, the Shepherd of Nazareth giveth

let me know how your ganges bath goes faggot.

>Oh noes an user has an opinion I can't argue with because I don't have any facts on my side, quick I'd better ad hominum then cognitive dissonance myself into believing he can't be right because he's a (insert whatever name I called him)

>December 25th anons you have no idea what is in store .
Yeah we do. Chainlink is going original

splish splash pajeets taking a bath!

LMFAO THIS GUY IS PRETENDING THEY DIDNT SELL THE ETH WHEN IT WENT OVER 1K LMFAO THAT ETH IS FUCKING GONE YO, PS ETH LOL

I have a confession to make. i'm on the inside, not rory but i can't tell you who. sergey doesn't do any work anymore. he just scrolls through Jow Forums glaring at chainlink threads. you know who makes the "it's happening, tonight!" threads EVERY SINGLE DAY? sergey. we've tried asking his help for direction but he is not interested. i've been looking for a job for awhile the only reason i haven't left is i have no offers yet

EOY 2000NEVER

The team is too small and incompetent to solve a massive problem like d oracles.

most likely this

SPILL THE FUCKING BEANS!!

Attached: FD22F3BA-5C02-4B82-945E-0955FA253828.jpg (257x196, 8K)

Sounds comfy

They are even too incompetent to write a flyer containing 2 sentences without faults.

link!