How much do you budget for groceries, Jow Forums?

How much do you budget for groceries, Jow Forums?

>$400/month as an indulgent Amerifat here

Attached: Jesus Fucking Christ.jpg (750x664, 63K)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i love what kikes have in store for germany. literally eating locust swarms. Biblical revenge.

>he doesn't eat insects for their rich nutritional content and reduced environmental impact
>he will never benefit from cost reductions as the economics of these newly tapped resources are improved by economies of scale (pun intended)

literally never going to make it, might as well buy bitcoin trash or chaingold privatediamond or whatever the fuck you virgin fatmonsters do with your tendie allowances

Attached: 5e4[1].png (680x812, 137K)

400$ a month is pretty normal user.

$450 but i cook all my meals these days

about $1100 when i ate out for every meal

way healthier now

200-250€

about $700. wife and 2 kids.

$200 a month. It could actualy be less money, ive survived on $100 a month grocery before. Beans and rice and chicken. i make everything though. what tips the bill over is spices and sauces. $10 chicken buy one get one set of chicken thighs and a $20 bux in ketchup, salt,peppers(actual peppers)

>budgeting
I spend whatever the fuck I feel like. Budgeting is for idiots.

I end up spending about $50 a week. Bay Area, btw.

How do you spend 400 a month on FOOD? Are you a soiboy cuck who fell for the "organic" meme? Do you unironically shop at whole foods like the cum gargling faggot you are?

People already eat shrimps and squids and they're basically seabugs. I fail to see how this is any different

I live in a third world country and I spend $500 a month on food only ordering takeouts.

Like $800-$1k/mo between the wife and I

Wtf Germany is cheap

I spend 250 bucks max

$800+/mo for husband and myself. I do a lot of stuff from scratch, but I still like to splurge on fancy ingredients and spices. Important for ethnic foods.

Be my gf pls

you probably don't even know how to scalp options.

Same for me. 2800-3200 kcal of home-made meals a day. Cooking in bulk and not buying junk food helps reducing expenses.

about €150-€200.
t. international student in romania

$50 per week chicken rice beans, not about the money merely not interested in food. i hear you can blend / liquefy these ingredients but have not tried this myself

Can you and your husband take me in? Im a good boy