When did you know it was time to go all-in LINK Jow Forums?

When did you know it was time to go all-in LINK Jow Forums?

Did you trust LINK right away, or did it grow on you? Tell us your story.

Attached: 1543829900579.jpg (489x499, 52K)

$1000 eoy faggot

Ive been all in for months. In the ico. Sold high. Went and flipped other shit coins, came back to link and went all in at 55c and have been buying all the way down.

Attached: Screenshot_20181212-002900_Blockfolio.jpg (1440x2960, 581K)

Nice.

Attached: 1544367752179.jpg (201x251, 7K)

Went almost all-in straight after ICO, bought 160k. The only other coin I was holding was 20k Obsidian, of all things. My friend suggested I "put the ODN to work" and try trading it for other things and I turned that ODN into nearly $200k over the December moon, most notably on XRB and ICX.
The plan was to sell my other shitcoins to live and never touch my LINK stack, but I held them too long and now have been forced to sell LINK for the last couple of months to live. I'm down to about 100k LINK and am considering wagecucking next year so I don't further deplete my stack. Can't believe LINK isn't a couple of dollars right now, tbqh, market is fucking retarded.

When you realize all data being requested by any blockchain will go through chainlink prior to being utilized by that specific network.

All these threads make me want to sell.

Cool story, unironically. Were you an early Bitcoin adopter or just had lots of money to buy 160K?

What are your sell targets for LINK in the future/node plans?

Attached: u-g-Q10O2QT0.jpg (550x412, 31K)

Have been at least 60% in since ED and original research here. Increased to 80% during the year and finally all-in just before Devcon4.

Just put in $8k in May and had managed to turn it into about $30k by the time LINK ICO came around.
Plan is to run my own nodes. Ideally it would be a case of living off node income while running a few nodes, so that I never have to sell my "core" stack. Yet another reason to wagecuck next year, would hate main net to launch with less than, say, 80k LINK.

im all in with 22,000 stinks but im not confident, i just refuse to sell at a loss, average 37c.
ive left some on exchanges to sell, its just suicide protection at this point, if it ever goes up again before fatman kills us.

FOMO..?
~00

>Can't believe LINK isn't a couple of dollars right now, tbqh, market is fucking retarded.

you do realize that link at $2 would make Sergey $700 mln worth? How's that not retarded?

my average is 41 cents Im going to sell if we can get back up to that level to break even. This dumbass project isnt going anywhere.

really this is what puts me off genuinely going all on this, pumping in savings and disposable income, the idea and even the solution is there but lets not forger that for all the effort we put in to by stacks in the thousands, sergey printed 350million out of thin air.

I remember reading from Jonny that 20K was the maximum amount to put on a node until you got to a point of diminishing returns...so with 80K you could have 4 legit nodes.

What do you do for wagecucking?

What do you fear?

Did you ever consider what the team's allotment of funds would be? Sergey will get a lot less LINK than you think, and he understands he has to make this tradeoff.

save your faggot fud for the dozen discord threads that come out every hour

Considering the smartcontract.com company won't be running nodes, those tokens are the company's entire income from the Chainlink project in perpetuity. Which, mind you, gives the team a strong incentive for the highest possible token price as well. It needs to cover all development, all network maintenance, all new hires, etc, etc.
It's not even fud. The large stake that the team has in LINK tokens is a direct incentive for them to make a valuable product with a valuable token.

It was the first thing I saw on biz so I just bought it because the memes were funny.
Now I have about 12k invested in it please help me I have a problem.

32k here. I fell for the diversification meme tho and were only about 60% link the others being nano and other shitcoins. At one point link was only 30% of my portfolio value. Now it's 90%. Truth to be told I cashed out about 1/3 of my other assets.

>What do you fear?
somebody will do link better than link, sergey wouldnt be the first startup founder with a good idea that ends up being cucked.
the team behind link itself really doesnt have to do much more to give me confidence, if they had better partnerships you could argue theres hundreds of talented people who believe in the project but so far the various announcements have been a bit embarrassing.

acquiring town crier was a huge positive step, yet all the tokens price has done is dump since the start of november.

what else do you know tell us the secret youre hiding

>Going all in on any single investment
Confirmed for eating lead paint chips as a child.
Do any of you retards realize the best way to be risk adverse is to diversify? Not even trashing crypto here as an investment but if you have all of your money in any asset class you deserve to lose it, house included.
Take it from someone who lost it all from the housing bubble.
There is no single perfect investment, all great portfolios have their assets diversified.

Attached: 1540756802590.jpg (300x400, 37K)

theres been hundreds of threads this year from people saying theyre going genuinely all in on Link, some even going back to work for it, some have even borrowed money for it.
yet sergeys plans for the 350mil stack includes simply giving it away to companies for staking in the hope that their first mover advantage is enough to create perpetual motion. the amount of research, effort and sweat put in by bizrealites on this over all other coins, the emotional investment also, just seems mad when hes going to hand over countless millions of these things to companies for nothing.

honestly maybe we shouldve spent the last year building a node providing companies if we want chainlink, we couldve just asked sergey for a couple of million of them instead of just speculating on exchanges or toiling in wagecucking for a few scraps.

> faggot fud
> the team has an incentive for the highest possible price
this is the definition of marrying a coin. if you want a reality check tho (which you don't), the enormous behemoth that consensys is with 1200 employees (13% laid off a few days ago) is burning $100 mils a year. and to get more serious with the link funds, it's 300 mln tokens for the project, 350 mln for partnerships. at $2 it's $1.3 bln worth. that's at $2.

i have a friend at JPM who is coding smart contracts and oracle networks with a team. idk if that means chainlink but it means something

My diversity is on other class of assets. 40% Real state 40 % fiat 20% crypto.
100% on Chainlink

for all I know jpm is developing quorum (its own blockchain with its own consensus) and they at least demoed oracles with BlockOne IQ, which is an oracle framework

t. work in blockchain

All in to get rich
Diversify to stay rich

When it’s raining gold put out the bucket not the thimble. Also you sound like a boring play it safe never took any risks Joe average scaredy cat nerd.

thanks for intel :)

you're getting burned baby. We all are to some extent. The bear hurts in these markets.