Getting started in FOREX because bitmex might not be around forever

what's the best broker for beginners, preferably one with tradingview integration? Darwinex, Oanda?

how do you calculate fees?

Attached: images (27).jpg (300x168, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L7G0OfJUON8
foxtrading.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is gambling
stop wasting your life
you will lose

k that's why im in several profitable trades rn but ok

have fun doing what you are told

Attached: hitormiss2333bb.png (345x550, 184K)

Good luck, FOREX is 99% algo trading

You'll get fucked hard

what about day trading futures?

there's trading bots on crypto exchanges to

you have to adapt to increasing market sophistication anyways.. better to learn forex now as a hedge against crypto crackdowns

also my first trade on the demo account (lel) of oanda is in profit so that's a good sign

This. I know you probably won't listen, but you have no idea how tough forex is. The fact that you think you having "several profitable trades" matters tells me that you should stay far away from it.

it's a game bro.. no shit it's hard but that's not what the fuck this thread is about.. i guess there's no actual forex traders on biz

I usually trade commodities, mostly PM and sometimes shit like Sugar or Basedbeans Futures.

IMO it's much easier and more predictable than forex

i trade orange juice mostly

Spoiler: not a single trader wins in Forex

Unless you count hedgefunds as winners***Basedbeans

>it's much easier and more predictable than forex
I've heard people say that before

I'm thinking of getting ninjatrader and trying out a practice account

story behind that pic?

short or long forex traders neva win huh?

what platform?? I just want to start learning to trade something other than crypto ***just in case***

Fwiw I have a family member who used to work as a quant for Deutche Bank and now trades DAX/FTSE futures for a living. I've talked to him a lot about trading. Also, I have a background in finance myself.

All I'm saying is if you haven't worked for a fund as a trader/quant then there's litereally

I trade pancakes to the Belgians and waffles to the Englishmen
AMA

yeah but boomer registration...

Its best not to day-trade the markets but zooming out and trading the daily and weekly. Like others say here its filled with bots that will kill you pretty quick. It's not impossible just very, very difficult.

yeah but then it takes a long time to git gud as set ups take days or weeks to form.. meanwhile you can practice scalping hundreds of times a day and that's my specialty

anyways this isn't about should you trade blah blah blah, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT PLATFORMS ARE BEST AND EASIEST TO REGISTER WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and btw if someone thinks they want to try something like this they are going to have to FAIL over and over again before giving up.. so i might as well get started and find the best broker to learn my life lesson

See this and this >daytrading post 2010
lmao enjoy literal nogains

Also, watch this for a start youtube.com/watch?v=L7G0OfJUON8

Check out Anton Kriel OP his stuff is online

how would you know unless you've tried it and given it your all? I think youre just too scared to even TRY?

anyway thanks for nothing i guess i have to ask reddit

Soo whats the difference between Forex and traditional stocks?

Attached: 1534157389030.png (878x834, 119K)

>how would you know unless you've tried it and given it your all?
Because I literally did that you dumb fuck, it's legit easier to make money in crypto than Forex. Forex is completely run by NNs and your dumb untrained brain CANNOT compete with them, and even they barely manage to float above inflation which means about 5-6% annual. I'll repeat it again, neural networks that have the capacity of tens of thousands of your brains barely reach a few percent of guaranteed profit per annum, and that's with their instant reactions and relocation next to hotspots.

It all depends on where you're from man, its not like crypto where its all international.

Forex = Foreign Exchange = Trading FIAT pairs

OP, he is not wrong...Do some basic statistical analysis, it will show that @ best the volatility needed for day trading is ~10% of the time.

Also you sound like a fucking arrogant zoomer!

>anyway thanks for nothing i guess i have to ask reddit
FUCK OFF THEN YOU ZOOMER CUNT

Attached: 1535707484482.jpg (767x900, 116K)

Oanda is a bucket shop

I unironically have a 100% working FOREX method and I've averaged 5% a month for the past 2 years. Jow Forums will never believe me though..

so?

Cool story bro.. then how come there ARE trader that do win.? Anyway it's not like i'm going to stop trading crypto and the whole point is to START looking into alternatives so that by the time bitmex gets shut down i don't have to start from square one.

you literally have no idea what you are talking about and just making shit up

What's the best site to use to trade?

THIS

1:38:40 Jow Forums

I use IG markets.

Hands down the best brokerage if you're European

>and the whole point is to START looking into alternatives so that by the time bitmex gets shut down i don't have to start from square one
stocks, they're relatively safe from HFT and AI (for now)
actual material investments irl, like buying a fucking shop or some real estate, are even safer

>IG markets
for fucks sake THANK YOU FOR ACTUALLY BEING HELPFUL

yeah well hodling doesnt suit me very well and you need a margin account with a minimum amount to short the market and stocks might see one more rally but they are getting into bear market territory

what platform do you use though?

Oh fuck that boomer shit, I already tried and they want bank details and salary info and a phone call. I'm a NEET.

For stocks I use IB since I'm European. For Forex I used to use InstaForex

also there is nothign wrong with learning stocks but FOREX has an appeal of being more accessible so IMO it's worthwhile to learn ((((((((((just in case)))))))))))))

Lol no they don't, I'm a NEET and I've used IG for +2 years

They just ask a bill and your card details, like every single trading platform (OANDA, Plus500, markets.com etc..), the positive thing is that they actually have a customer support and they're listed on the FTSE100 so they're more trustworthy than all the other shitty exchanges

THANK YOU

THIS.. 1broker used to offer indices and shit for just crypto but they got just'd.. what about ETORO?? is it obviously a scam??? Whaleclub??

anything in hong kong or china?

yeah blackjack and roulette are so much more accessible, just go do those instead if you want to gamble so much

Why the fuck did you help this arrogant zoomer?

>ask a bill

haha they want pay stubs??! or you mean a billing address?

>boomer registration
i recently come across evolve.markets
haven't set up a demo acc yet bet it looks like you might be interested.
trade indices, commodities, forex AND a few crypto's
you can fund your acc with BTC if you want

They do though, they tried calling me twice and I cant get an account until a phone call and submitting info

oh yeah i saw that!!

thanks for reminding me!

yeah LOL i just made an account and they said they are going the call me??

wtf are they going to ask? im not sure if i should disclose crypto holdings or what idk

Just start autotrading with foxtrading forex algorithm.

>For Forex I used to use InstaForex
Just registered with this and got approved after the questionnaire, cheers

hilarious how the government is threatening crypto exchanges to "protecc little guise" but when you research forex brokers they all seem scammy and there are horror stories all over hte place, but yeah i guess ethics dont actually matter

You can use it in crypto as well.

foxtrading.io/

Why commodities instead of indexes like YM or ES?

meant for

also im up in my demo account on OandA

how much harder are live accounts?

and i know this is a noob question but are the charts different for the live account and demo account?

price creation is. doesnt mean you cant trade it

minimum capital requirement is higher. forex is easy

plenty of people make money in forex. the main problem is risk management - usually when people make money they get dizzy and lose it all.

you have had luck. its less volatile but much more driven by weather... if the weather is wrong your trade is permanently fucked. hurricanes etc.

deutsche is the best derivatives market maker out there. dax is the best future to trade.

you are right , micro cap stocks is 100% the best beginner market. Especially in your national exchange where international hedge funds and so on will not be getting involved in your deals.

this is a scam. most of what he says is horse shit. he lives in a whore house in thailand selling self help courses to losers

wrong. forex trading is trading derivatives based upon exchange rates between currencies. you are not trading fiat. you are trading spot volatility

duh. doesnt mean you cant make money there. bucket shops are better if you make money because they usually have better prices. they'll kick you out after a while though

IG is a good broker but thats a bad argument. plus500 is listed on FTSE. markets.com is listed as playtech on FTSE as well.

Etoro is a sub par bucket shop. average at best.

charts are different usually. but the main difference is psychology. try going to sleep with a $5000 floating loss on your live account. try keeping a cool rational mind when you just turned $3000 into $20000. try losing three years of wage slave savings... three years of blood sweat and tears, in just a few minutes because of surprise news announcements.

tell more pls

>this is a scam. most of what he says is horse shit. he lives in a whore house in thailand selling self help courses to losers

Why does Jow Forums believe this? Are they to dumb to see what he is offering...Don't answer that! its all online for free just gotta put a bit of time in...

>he lives in a whore house in thailand selling self help courses to losers
Isn't the majority of Jow Forums looking to do the same?

He married a QT3.14 asian...a real 3D one!

>minimum capital requirement is higher. forex is easy

so to be clear.. forex is the only easy registration available?

can you reccomend a broker?

>Etoro is a sub par bucket shop. average at best.
but it's an option right?? they are checking identification so they probably wont be just'd by the sec?

>try going to sleep with a $5000 floating loss on your live account

well ive been trading crypto so i know that feel btqh

Attached: manchild.jpg (768x512, 70K)

what does he actually teach though?

>you have to zoom out on the charts
>you must think like a trader

other "educators" actually show live trades and strategies and shiet and doesnt that guy charge money?

I could explain it but your too arrogant...why bother

nah actually im humble enough that when i try to git gud at something i put all my effort into it

idk what you're on about

>xDd i use positive visualization not be a retail trader xDddd

>nah actually im humble enough
Keep arrogantly telling your Zoomer self that

Look him up...i won't help you try not to be so arrogant when help is being offered..Zoomers are the niggers of generations!

are you unironically trying to claim youre not being arrogant right now??!

and i did look him up and theyre a bunch of lifestyle vids and shit not fuckign trading strategy

>are you unironically trying to claim youre not being arrogant right now??!
I am certainly being arrogant!
But am i arrogant if i admit it?

>and i did look him up and theyre a bunch of lifestyle vids and shit not fuckign trading strategy
You did not look hard enough...& even though i have the links the courses why would i waste my time looking them up/giving you a link to my drive. I am making it all up anyways....

You want me to beg for you to send me a link?? This is what this is?? This is what this has been the entire time?? You want to feel powerful????

plzlplpzllzpzlplzpzlplz mastuh plz plazpl plaplzpl plz send me your mega link to your self help couirses and super elite secret foreskinex transcriptions plz plzplzplz i amm your servant mastuh plaz u sooo nice love you long time mastuh polz

is this how you treat your grillfriends (your hand?)

>You want me to beg for you to send me a link??
fuck no, your not getting it! you fuck your self with shite attitude
>This is what this is??
help
>This is what this has been the entire time??
wat
>You want to feel powerful????
you seam to be the one offering to beg...

>is this how you treat your grillfriends (your hand?)
Grills/Friends are a waste of time, say that though gong to see both in a bit @ the pub!

NOOOO HOW COULKD YOU DO THIS TO ME MASTER?!??!?! HOW COULD YOU DENY ME GLORIOUS SELF HELP VIDEOS?!??!?!?! HOW COULD YOU DENY ME WATCHING A FIFTY YEAR OLD MAN HIT ON UNDERAGE THAI GRILLS?!?!?!?!?

NO NO NO PLEASSE I REPENT I REPENT!!!!! YOUARE THE BEST user EVAR!!!!!!!! I WILL SUCK YOUR DICK!!!

JUST PLEASE POST THE MEGADRIVE LINK!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!

I WILL SUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM SORRY NO NO NO NO SUCK MY DICK OR FUCK MY ASS?!?!?!??!?!?! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU ARE SOOOOO POWERFUL!!! YOU ARE SOOOOO HANDSOME!!! PLEASE FUCKKJ MY SISTER AND MY MOTHER AND FATHER=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=! AJJAJAjajaja