SEMI-AUTISTIC

Who here semi-autistic but is LARPing as a normie in public? What situations do you struggle with the most? For me it’s small talk. I pass by people in the hall numerous times per day, often running into the same person multiple times a minute, and I always fuck it up by saying hi three times or obviously avoiding them etc. How do interactions like that even work, it’s fucked, does anyone know? And before you ask yes I’m all in LINK.

Tell us your story.

Attached: EB89730C-FD35-410A-9F52-753E7F2BA032.jpg (4096x2304, 2.34M)

you just say good morning, and the next time you see them you just look at then and nod or smile...my god dude

>I always fuck it up by saying hi three times
>"semi-"autistic

Guess what?

Just smile, use basic greetings. Keep a vague awareness of normie sports and other normie bullshit. Talk about food and shit everyone likes food.

also nodding is best answer to anything a normie can say...it's like a life hack...whenever they say something just nod and smile. they'll feel happy every time

>Understanding what they mean when people use noises as a response instead of words arranged in a sentence
>When people think I'm being sarcastic because my inflection hardly varies
>When people think I'm mocking them because I artificially vary my inflection to try and mimic normie speech
>When I answer the question someone asked and they get upset because they meant for me to answer a different, implied question
>Roasties

Before I begin, I want to begin my speech by saying I also, hold LINK. Now my speech may begin.
I am not really autistic, however I am an introvert with social anxiety, and that makes me look like a stuttering pothead in any unknown social interaction, particularly when encountering new people. I am still a virgin at the age of 20 years old, and never had a girlfriend. I do suspect I may be somewhere on the spectrum, but I'm not retarded enough to pass as an autist. That is all I wanted to say.
Oh, and one more thing. FUCK AFRICAN AMERICANS.

Attached: shitorpiss.png (595x447, 72K)

I have done this unsuccessfully many times, it’s not easy

alright i'm gonna be the normie translator
>Understanding what they mean when people use noises as a response instead of words arranged in a sentence

it usually means they wont even bother using words,kinda in a way to wave you off, most of the time it's because you went on a 10 minutes monologue trying to explain to them how right you are, and how much wrong they are for being the normies they are.

>When people think I'm being sarcastic because my inflection hardly varies

it means you have played that card too many times, they are starting to doubt, you need to actually come up with arguments or listen to them and try to go along with them.

>When people think I'm mocking them because I artificially vary my inflection to try and mimic normie speech

well you are doing it wrong, don't mimic them, just go along with them, don't try to over do it, soemtimes being silent is the best response,, you don't have to feel obliged to answer at everything

>When I answer the question someone asked and they get upset because they meant for me to answer a different, implied question

if you wanna be the edge lord, don't do it IRL, do it here, but fucking take off your 4channer brain and leave it at home, that's not how real life works.

>Roasties
everybody has issues with roasties, not autistic people only you know

what do you mean unsuccessfully? is nodding that hard? what did you do? how did you fail nodding?

No you don’t get it, where do I look when I’m nodding? For how long? Do I make eye contact? Do I smile and emit a sound?

yiou look at their face, if you cant do eye contact, look at their nose or chin, and just insta nod, it takes like 500ms, then just stay silent if they are next to you (for example waiting for the elevator), or just keep doing what you were doing...
everybody does that, it's just normal

The halls are the worst usually I smile shyly and look away or pretend not to see people if they come around twice, or speak loudly and unitelliglby and walk away fast and laugh to deter them

These are people I know though, were a small community and I have to talk to them I think

And whenever I stop they stop and now we have to have a prolonged interaction but if I keep walking it feels weird and I have to crank my neck?

I'm defo autismo but I also managed to get a wife and we have a kid so I'm in pretty deep.

Think the worst is when she asks me a question phishing for reassurance and I shut her down. Like the other day she asked me if she gave good blowjobs and I was like not really but you try so that's nice. She started crying, shit like that, people think I'm an asshole but i usually just say what I'm honestly thinking right off the bat because I don't like talking.

no dude, you dont HAVE to feel like you owe them anything, if you dont wanna talk, just dont talk, smile, and if they have soemthing to tell you, just listen, and then say, i'm sorry I have work to do.

don't just silently leave...at least explain why you are leaving otherwise ud look like a compleet autist

Were you abused as a child, by any chance?

Not really why do you ask? What kind of abuse?

Like being exposed to harmful vaccines.

alpha mentality is key

>say hello to everyone at any time
>look him directly into the eyes
>if you know his name, call him by his name
>hello john
>what up bill

if you met somebody 10 times a day you say greet him 10 times a day

this alone even if somebody is in a higher position let him know that you are the alpha.

never ever look away or avoid eycontact when you met someone you know, how hard can that be are you somehow beyond stupid?
even the biggest autists can roleplay fake this human interaction

Attached: tom.jpg (800x731, 158K)