Does he not realise he has become a fucking meme by now...

Does he not realise he has become a fucking meme by now? He tangles himself in more and more lies for every day and tweet. Never in my life has I seen a more deluded fucker. The worst part is people actually believe him and invest in his scam coin. I hope it's just a matter of time before he is behind bars.

Attached: larplarplarp.png (817x358, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

datafloq.com/read/amp/big-data-walmart-big-numbers-40-petabytes/1175
forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2017/01/23/really-big-data-at-walmart-real-time-insights-from-their-40-petabyte-data-cloud/#63bc3d5b6c10
twitter.com/dcsilver
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what specifically do you disagree with?

what i do not understand is why are people even looking at btc or bch anymore? They have no intrinsic utility value. Why can't something like ethereum be used as digital gold? It has all the properties of btc and more

Have you read his tweets? It's one lies after another, and if it's not a direct lie, it's something extreamly exaggerated bordering a lie. And if it's not that, it's just deluded nonsensical bullshit

what specifically do you disagree with?

>Why can't something like ethereum be used as digital gold?
It will, once it goes full PoS and becomes the largest by cap.
Patience.

the only ones going to jail are the people jihan, roger, and any other bitmain faggot who tried to manipulate a market while they were operating in the US. CSW may be a fraud but he's fuckin legend now and has a coin with 1.5 bn mcap, what the fuck have you done lately

The fact that he's the head/face of a 50 million dollar company and he can't stop ranting like a baby. Let alone a lot of his tweets can and will be seen as an attempt to manipulate the market.
He's going to go to jail.

Parrot much huh? The pic in op is just one of many examples. Just go to twitter and read any one of his tweets and you'll get the picture. It's just the whole of it. He is a con artist and if you dig back in his history, you'll see that's who he IS. A conman and a charlatan

1.5b??? What world are you living in. It's 54 million.

you disagree that walmart processes 40 petabytes a day?

That’s the 24h volume retard

Do you even know how much a petabyte is? It's a fucking enormous amount of data

so you disagree?

It's not even that.. that's assuming everyone is selling at it's current price.
Look at the exchange order books. You couldn't buy more than 20k of these coins if you wanted to because they're simply not available. The real market cap is under 1 million.

do you even know how big walmart is?

Craig Wright is a total fcking psycho. Hilarious that people believe him and follow him. Says enough about todays society.

We need a nuclear invasion by Russia to cleanse all.

I accept my retardation. I'm still drunk. None the less 1.5 billion dollar company and he acts like this? that's even worse buddy.

You're absolutely right but this guy is such a fucking sociopath that he'll actually do his best to crash the other chains just to pump his shit. Worth is just for that.

Sir, please do the needful and buy the real bitscoin statoshi vission. Many rupees in profit, moon soon.

Attached: prajeet.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Craigs a fucking mong but this is completely believable. Walmart has unfathomable amounts of data. Plus its not like all of this is stored in some data wharehouse somewhere. It's all their data.

this one

I'm not saying it's a direct lie, but notice how there is no citation whatsoever! And why would he even mention it in the first place? Because it implies that his scamcoin will be able to handle the same amount of data, which obviously is deluded and he knows it very well. This is his modus operandi. He says some weird exeggerated shit and then people that's not technically litterate read into it excactly what faketoshi wants, and that's how he hook them. Don't you see that? Don't you see that he is liar and a predator?

more like pedo bites kek

SV will hit 0.042000 btc by dec 31. Here’s proof.

Attached: F8908DFD-C2F7-4EEA-89EA-270F21E76436.jpg (1125x1180, 214K)

see

Attached: 1523391444652.png (406x452, 33K)

datafloq.com/read/amp/big-data-walmart-big-numbers-40-petabytes/1175

forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2017/01/23/really-big-data-at-walmart-real-time-insights-from-their-40-petabyte-data-cloud/#63bc3d5b6c10

Stuff

>stiff

OMG...

I fucking LOVE Biz memes.

Biz is soooo fucking based lol. Craig = le god.

We need to meme him into emperor status lol, how frickin based would that be guys?

It's like... he's just as based as Trump and MoonMan. I think its because he's so sassy and non-sequitorious.

This is TOTALLY the next, most epic and righteous BASED meme.... get this:

He's on the internet...

He's contrarian to what seems reasonable and admirable...

Controversial...

Quite silly and ironic...

But actually a super fun and great guy.

Attached: 1539477461116.jpg (1024x554, 54K)

based and redpilled

well at least this pasta is better memed than all the pajeet "buy bsv sirs" posts

>40 Petabyte cloud
Would be literally impossible for them to transfer this data in one cycle completely in one day.
Face it stiffy is a fucking deluded moron and snake oil salesman at this point

>1,5bln
wow, bitconnect was 2,2 bln at the peak

>I see CSW post a fact:
>Walmart processes 40 PTB/day
>This implies that a geographically distributed organization can accumulate, transfer, process, and distribute a huge amount of information if they approach it seriously.
>This implies that everything I have been told by reddit and my favorite twitter users has been misleading me.
>But I am intelligent and special and that couldn't be the case.
>Even though I haven't looked at the data this would contradict my worldview
>A valid and consistent worldview is necessary for the health of my ego
>Therefore CSW can't be causing cognitive dissonance or else all the praise my single mother gave me when I was 5 was wrong
>Therefore CSW must be a dirty scammer.

QED. Checkmate BSv'tards

based and ultimately redpilled

check out the crypto vulture lawyers.. theyre almost as bad

twitter.com/dcsilver

this guy's hastag is #2020theregulatorsarecumming

fuckinn bootlicker cringe hory shiet

Attached: buzzard.jpg (400x400, 44K)

delete this immediately

>Billions of rows of data are mined every day in order to get valuable information about their 11.000 stores located in 27 countries, 11 ecommerce website or 250 million weekly customer needs

250 customers a weak is 36 million customers a day.

40 petabytes / 36 million customers is over a gigabyte of data per customer every day. Total bullshit.

Its not illegal to film customers while they make purchases

Data doesn’t have to be created the day of to be processed or mined, they probably use a lot historical data to make assumptions hoe

>bitcoin sv
>50 million dollar company
>”decentralised”

oh ok

>Total bullshit
Agreed! Something is very off with these numbers. The fact that faketoshi parrots these number without any thinking or common sense says alot about him. AND his followers! It's uncritical thinking all the way and everything he says is taken for gospel. You don't even have to be smart to see that nothing of what he says is even remotly feasible.

Read the second article, the 40 petabytes figure isn't based off of a single day's worth of data, the 40 petabytes includes a few weeks worth of transaction data (for example, all the sales logs from POS systems in each of the Walmart locations) as well as various external datasets from social media to weather patterns. So the 40 petabytes is processed in-house at the Data Cafe analytics center, and not all of it is from that day or gets transferred in that day, and not all of it focuses on individual customers.

blocked

Bitcoin hardfork = fail

Buy tezos

Attached: IMG_20181211_142250.jpg (2048x1745, 357K)

>PhD in religious studies, stackoverfkow copy paste developer, amateur cryptography enthusiast

Sounds like the orange man

>over a gigabyte of data per customer every day
the security camera footage that tracks your every move in the store is over a gigabyte alone

not to mention they use facial recognition to identify you, track your moves, what items you look at and how long, what items you pick up, which items you purchase, what time of day you shop, what other people you are connected to (friends, family) and how your shopping correlates to theirs... track all this historically and use machine learning on the data collected, etc. Big data and tracking is the next frontier and these huge companies like Walmart, Google, Amazon, Facebook probably has petabytes of data on every person on earth

>I'm not saying it's a direct lie
Jesus fucking Christ, you're not actually upset over his facts are you, just over his character? He hurt my feelings, he bad man!

Attached: pissy feminist.jpg (632x752, 146K)

Heh, nice rebuttal sweetie. There should be more than enough info from me and other posters in this thread to at least make you question the reality in which craig and his followers live in. I simply want to help people not loose their money. It is real money and real lives that's on the line and it should not be taken lightly.

Submit.