Initial: $75k

Initial: $75k
High: $1.1m
Current: $75k (but took some out for rent and living)

18 months of daily trades and slaving away in front of charts, all for fucking nothing. What a fucking joke, I'm selling the rest of what I have and putting it in stocks and real estate.

Attached: download.jpg (310x163, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vy1_URi88eE
youtu.be/azDga9p6QhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pussy

LARP

Jesus just put 50k into a 50x Long at the mex academy

initial 10,000,000
ATH 19,748,374,483
current 567,837,837
Cashed out 8,838,393,372
No larp

Attached: 1543524443660.jpg (600x600, 30K)

you never had what it takes

More like:

Initial $75k
ATH: $1.1 mil
Current: -$500k due to taxes

Amerimutts BTFO

LARP

leaf here and the goberment made more gains from crypto than me

initial 10k
ath 700k
current 20k
paid in taxes 30k

Attached: 1521586670994.jpg (842x624, 37K)

So glad that I've read that one post describing a long term investing strategy I applied.
Cash out half, enough to buy a house, and stop actively trading the other half. Wait indefinitely for your investment to raid into success with no stress due to your comfy money cushion.

Could've cash out more at the start of the year, but have enough to don't care about violent Chainlink swings. $1000 ... eventually ...

>paying taxes on crypto
just why

Attached: 1543529382881.jpg (750x750, 61K)

>dodging taxes on shit that will trace back to you eventually

Attached: 1522105409593.png (207x243, 6K)

Initial: $2.5k
High: $20m
Current: $2m

i got into bitcoin when it was 220$ early 2015
invested in shitcoin since,
got big bags of XP and PAC, sold in january at ATH
got BNB and TRON when their ICOS and never sold, still holding,
holding about 180 BTC
Holding about 450 SV just in case CW is satoshi and SV flips BTC
i havent work since 2015 and i got fat as fuck.
thinking on losing weight and liposuction.
i will consider suicide only if BTC goes to 1000$ and BNB and TRON loss lots of its value.
Im still happy, at home, order online food and dont go outside much.
thats me /biz
Love you guys

>18 months of daily trades and slaving away in front of charts, all for fucking nothing. What a fucking joke, I'm selling the rest of what I have and putting it in stocks and real estate.

So you made a million dollars and instead of blaming yourself for not selling the top and taking profit you blame the market for falling? You expected it to go up forever? Pathetic. Utterly pathetic. Volatility is what makes these markets so great. You only have yourself to blame.

Attached: 1476484109844.png (502x460, 5K)

unless you are a boomer and own property you shouldnt pay taxes if you don't have stuff the jews can seize

>i got fat as fuck
CMON /FitBiz/ Master race
TWO SCOOPS
Hit the gym user, get those non-financial gains

>larp

You are thinking in the right direction goy

What is your tax liability this year?

jews can just say you owe $X in backtaxes + $Y for late penalities + $Z fine for not reporting it
have fun liquidating all your savings/investments and going on a payment plan to afford it

No.No larp.

Attached: 1542872768798.jpg (570x633, 272K)

No larp motherfuckers. And as for tax, I did something that may be either smart or stupid. After buying BTC with my initial 75k, I shifted it through Monero then back to BTC anonymously, and have been trading with fake accounts ever since. Don't think its illegal and definitely absolves me of any liability. Fuck the government, tax is theft.

hahah, what a fucking dumb faggot you are.
t. cashed out at ~16k

how could you disappoint your waifu like that?

you think the marines that stormed hill 362 didn't doubt themselves on the way??

are you really going to be such a pussy after everything you've sacrificed??

you think that the best traders haven't had rock bottoms?

Are you even keeping a trading journal so you can find out what you are doing wrong?? You realize if you are losing consistently then YOU ARE doing something above average.. it's just you're doing the opposite and getting hypnotized by the matrix.

video: "stop moaning and start improving"

p1:
youtu.be/Vy1_URi88eE

p2:
youtu.be/azDga9p6QhU

(not financial advice and everything said here is purely fictional/hypothetical don't sue me)

Attached: doitforyourwaifuanons.png (514x465, 179K)

You look like the perfect candidate for a showcase which-trial. Enjoy your public tax-rape.

i think this is fake news actually because you can deduct losses in the same year

btw this is not financial advice and i dont reall konw tbqh

pic related

Attached: bootlicker.gif (500x341, 998K)

No, not smart for a few reasons...

1. If you moved all of your money from a named account to an anonymous account, in the eyes of the IRS you have liquidated your entire account. So instead of owing taxes on just on (capital gain - new cost basis), you owe tax on all of your capital gains without taking the later deduction.

2. By moving it into an anonymous account, you display what is known as "cognizance of guilt"; which means if they ever do catch up with you, they will be able to prove you did it in order to cheat taxes, which means a lot more problems.

god fuck the IRS jesus christ

imagine if they taxed you just for moving your bank.. imagine if they wanted records of every fiat transaction

But when you move money from bank to bank, they have a record on both ends, so they know it's not taxable.

What this person is describing is intentional tax evasion, which is something they take seriously.

I'm not saying they are GOING to catch him, but if they do they will fuck him over seriously as a warning to others.

k but if you move money from your piggy bank to under your mattress there is no record adn those funds could easily have been used to fund illegal activity

i know the IRS has a long dick but the point is they are gay af

>Initial 5k
>ath 1.05M
>cashed out 178k
>current 50k

Feels.... bad

This is exactly the type post I needed to see for confirmation. Been hearing from normies how Bitcoin and Ethereum are going to zero lately. Literal 3 normies in the past 3 days have brought this up that I know. Bottom could be in.

yeah but the fact you feel that way means you haven't capitulated yet

i thikn we know that things could get a lot darker and the darkness of 2015 might not even compare (government) and only when crypto overcomes that could it shoot to the moon

It doesn't matter if I feel like I've capitulated or not.

no i mean if you haven't then there's a good chance other people haven't as well

like the theory is that when the bottom is in people wont even be talking about a potential bottom

just a theory and trust me i don't want the worst case scenario

Are you saying that moving bitcoin from an exchange to a personal wallet is a taxable event? I never heard about that rule before

>daily trades and slaving away in front of charts,

what the fuck are you doing??? The way to win this shit is riding waves for weeks or months at a time, then cashing out on a market-wide bull peak.

Chart-watching will send you insane, literally.

We headed to mars frens

I'm prepared for the worst, but I think we're in for a small rally.

Inital: 5k
ATH: 1,8m
Current: 1,5m

Cocain addicted now. I need 3gramm Cocain a day. I'm all day horny as fuck. I Spent 1000 Dollar a day on hookers, but my dick dont get hard anymore.

I want to die.

>Chart-watching will send you insane, literally.
i just scalped 5 percent come at me bro

that's good.. im not.. yet.. hopefully if it happens ill be ready by then.. the super statist bootlicker lawyer guy says he thinks a crackdown will happen in 2020 so maybe that even gives time for new innovations to be ready by then

This is a hilarious yet adequate comparison.

it's the truf dawgy

you could have bought drugs in between breaking the piggy bank and hiding your cash underneath your tempurpedic

should we meme this on twitter somehow?

>18 months of daily trades
I sure hope you paid your taxes.

one thing left, pay ur taxes and then you're in the red faggot

>americans
>not deducting losses
>worshipping trump even though he did this to you

whenever someone smugly points out that "you better pay your taxes" they are actually sycophantic bootlicking muts that are closet leftists

Attached: new222.jpg (1199x1014, 102K)