Only 21 million bitcoins

>only 21 million bitcoins
>a single bitcoin currently costs $3500
>he thinks this will somehow be the global currency for billions of people

Attached: l04he.jpg (399x385, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/finance-and-economics/2018/12/01/bitcoin-has-lost-most-of-its-value-this-year
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What if a single bitcoin is worth 20 billion when all 21 are in circulation?

HODL

Attached: 7765.jpg (450x420, 34K)

The point is it will never be global currency if a single unit is so expensive. Most people are living on $1 a day, how are they supposed to pay $3500 to use bitcoin? Sure, the price might go up, but that just makes the situation worse. Bitcoin will never be more than a toy for rich people.

It is called Satoshi
And one Btc has plenty of Satoshi

>Wut ish a shatoshis?

why do people who use this laughing pepe are always bluepilled and low IQ? bitcoin is divisible. you might as well be complaining about the US dollar because there's not enough for each person to have 1 trillion

Each Bitcoin has 1 Million Satoshi. Look at a Bitcoin as a large bar of gold not necessarily a single gold coin.

Or a big piece of shit though.

Imagine being THIS stupid
I seriously hope you're underaged

One-hundred million Satoshis per Bitcoin, with an additional four decimal places allocated in the base code.

Each Bitcoin has ONE HUNDRED MILLION SATOSHIS, not a million. Just wanted to CTR

>only 21 million bitcoins
You know they can just make more, right?

>doesn’t know You Can Buy a Fraction of a Bitcoin™
kek

Attached: 21E6F137-D021-4DDF-9F62-C988C1883A1E.png (481x443, 48K)

Stop

This is the most autistic thing I've ever read. You need to an hero right now because you're so stupid. Please make the world a better place.

Cope.

When r u morons gonna realize it’s ALL gay and dumb

This is the best comment ever.

this

>BITCOIN IS THE SMALLEST UNit

We found the perfect normie bait boys the autists here don't know about decimals yet that's the buy signal

>each BTC divisible by 100M satoshis
>2.1e+15 units available to transact with
You're an absolute brainlet.

ya so even worse. when someone wants to buy a cup of coffee with it, it will cost 0.00005154 bitcoin.

yeah, real practical.

don't waste precious rupees on fake bitcoins sir buy bsv real authentic satoshi visions
get stiff pumps to moon many rupees

Attached: AXeipCs.jpg (1300x957, 116K)

>That will be 5000 satoshis please, thank u come again

>doesn't know what a fucking fraction is
I get this is probably a troll but you know that dollars can be broken into cents right?
What is stopping someone from dividing it into millions and having micro increments?

confusing, impractical, and extremely unstable.

>when you realize all the negative crypto threads suddenly is because everyone in crypto has necked themselves

Attached: 0fff4bf62e741c11ee53b7f32dee426f.gif (499x499, 1.49M)

10/10
I had no idea biz got so butthurt over their invisible coins. Will troll in the future

This is bait. If someone were this retarded they wouldn't be able to use the internet.

Sometimes the bait is so bad you have to give it a (You).

You have no idea how a standard works. When gold was the standard ever currency had a specific value against that standard, doesn't matter if they were dollars, pesos, wigwongs, pollywacks, trade still occured in simple measurable denominations.
If bitcoin was the standard, you could create whatever currency you wanted based on that standard. You are literally a drooling, partially aborted, retard.

>If bitcoin was the standard, you could create whatever currency you wanted based on that standard.

the standard thats down over 1% in the last hour, down 10% in the last week, down 46% in the last month, and down 80% this year?

>You are literally a drooling, partially aborted, retard.
stay mad.

Nice bait, jackass.

Sats, you massive tardlarping dumbass.

>currency
>gold is currently worth 7.8 trillion
the absolute state of the frogposter
who has no originality and copy pasted a frog image off google images
LOL newfag

Never change, biz. Never change.

yeah not sure why he didn't make more and 10 years later nobody uses it. satoshi was the original crypto brainlet

1 USD : 1 BTC = $0.01 : 0.00000001 BTC

I guess there will be enough satoshi for everyone.

fuck all you guys are retarded.

Can you not see how badly that would work if a bitcoin gets divided into 1 million satoshi's.

Bitcoin is being traded in bitcoins and the price fluctuates like crazy, now imagine how much you 5 satoshi's to buy a coffee are going to fluctuate every second.

That coffee will cost 5, then 1 second later 8, then another second later 2.

Good luck with your dumpster fire tier global currency.

Fiat currency fluctuates in value as well, 99% of the time it goes down in value due to inflation and monetary policy that generates inflation, nobody complains about that. Funny huh

You are the retard here though.

>Gold
>FIAT
>BTC

It might not be BTC but surely you have to agree that nowadays the problem is inflation. How long do you think peasants will keep up with this shit. 8 years back your FIAT was worth 50% more. You know eventually countries will start falling like Venezuela is right now. Cryptocurrency is the single most revolutionary thing that counters inflation. Its the next-gen thing.

>But muh you are all deluded! Idiots!

Yeah it might fail, but you know what sucks even more? You spending your time here thinking about that this is a fail thing, but 5 years or 10 years from this time seeing BTC at 100k and other assets at trlns of MC and thinking "Fuck i was a retard for not listening to anons". I getcha. We dont know if it will hit, but you know what sucks even more, being left by the train to make it. Let me put it as this. When i discovered BTC i was 16. I was mining a couple of BTC for shit and giggles. I wanted to actually buy 1k$ worth of BTC but i was 16 and i thought about it, but i didnt do it bcs i didnt have that money. I might have had like 100$ in my pocket. Now think about it. Im not living in past regret, but im not going to step in the same hole twice. If it fails, at least i tried. Now fuck off this board!

Inflation will solve the problem. Even poor people can afford Bitcoin if we print more money.

Attached: 2137676532451.jpg (680x365, 74K)

You idiots realize it's going to moon again like every year right? It's only going up you retards

Yes you finally realized why stable coins exist good job faggot

You're missing the point. As a million other triple digit iq people have pointed out, the absolute cost of a "whole" bitcoin is irrelevant because it can be divided into infinitesimally small pieces. It's the price volatility that kills any chance of it being used as a transactional currency. Why spend a Satoshi today when it will have double the purchasing power tomorrow due to speculation? Or as the past year has demonstrated, why buy into btc at all when it can lose 80% of its value in a year? With a fixed supply and necessarily variable demand (implying price fluctuations), btc doesn't make sense as a transactional currency.

>down over 1% in the last hour, down 10% in the last week, down 46% in the last month, and down 80% this year

Inflation is necessary to a healthy economy.
BTC is gold with additional features. It's a hedge against inflation.
You need to learn a bit more before you act like you know what you're talking about dude.

There are only a couple trillion dollars, but due to fractional reserve banking there is more like $30-40 trillion, plus 10x+ that in debt, so a total equivalent of around $300+ trillion total dollars / credit. Since crypto cuts out the bank middle man, there is no fractional reserve effect, and since its deflationary, it doesn't encourage debt fueled economies. So you can directly compare the 21m BTC to 300t USD, so each BTC should be worth over $15,000,000 (2018 dollars) when the dust settles. Of course the exchange rate in inflated future dollars could be much higher. BTC is currently being artificially manipulated down to sub $4k so investment banks, central banks, and governments can desperately accumulate. So anyone anyone buying now is guaranteed at least a 400,000% ROI.

I'm not certain it's going to be BTC either.
Something will absolutely becoming the standard crypto.
Gloablists want this. It's trackable. Immutable.
This will happen.

I used to think it was BTC.
I'm beginning to rethink my position.

economist.com/finance-and-economics/2018/12/01/bitcoin-has-lost-most-of-its-value-this-year

It ends with Caveat emptor.
Meaning buyer beware.

That was a warning. BTC won't be it.

Honest opinion?
IOTA.

I have reasons for the this opinion.

Others corrected you, but the point's valid. There are literally exponentially more Satoshi in the world than all current global currencies if added together and converted to either USD or Euro.

>The point is it will never be global currency if a single unit is so expensive.
Ever heard of satoshis? A bitcoin is a hundred million satoshis.

and a mIOTA is a million IOTA