Jow Forums I hate my job. I started in July and it hasn't got any better

Jow Forums I hate my job. I started in July and it hasn't got any better.

How long do I need to stay to avoid hurting my career?

Attached: 7pY10DC.jpg (299x399, 28K)

10 years

A year.

T. In the same situation

Welcome to life user

Attached: wagecuck.jpg (750x501, 120K)

You have to stay at least a year or else it's a red flag. Sucks, but that is customary.

Fuck boomers

Some of these peoples kids are today billionares because their fatheres did what was needed to do to give their kids a better chance at life.

> autist and virgin
> shitskin mongrel
> manlet
> nigger
> nigger
> nigger
> khhv faggot
> nigger
> normalfag
> manlet
> faggot
HR back then knew how to get those types to wagecage

"waaaaaah its the boomers fault i'm a vain, uncompetitive, entitled prick"

grow up faggot

Who is that beautiful female goddess? Is her penis feminine enough for marriage?

Wow what a beautiful female! I want to smell her sweet feminine fart and her wet vagana!

If you female a year, male 5 years

one year if your other jobs have been longer. if your resume is that you have changed jobs once a year you're fucked.

6 months should be enough. As long as you have a good reason, you can switch jobs as many times as you like. The only time it would hurt you is if you do it too often. One short stint is not going to harm and you can even leave it off your resume, or you can lie and say they were contract roles.

So I had a job that lasted 2 years before getting laid off in May.

Can I start looking for work in January assuming it will take a few months to find anything?

People who change jobs more often earn more money quicker = earn more money during their whole working lifespan.

I cant believe that is actually a dude

Attached: C7E3CF9.jpg (598x800, 109K)

If you can find another job right away, you can stay three weeks. What hurts your resume are hopping too frequently, and gaps

Anyone telling you a year or above is a tard.
If an employer asks why you had such a short stay explain to them why you didnt like it.
"Management was made aware of gaps in efficiency and did nothing about it. My peers weren't sharing the work load, and there was no way of measuring you success, as metrics and any other form of measurement we're not being tracked."

If you don't like your job, look for another one, what the fuck? Why do people consistently torture themselves by staying at jobs they hate? There is no amount of time you need to stay somewhere to avoid hurting your career. People saying one year are fucking clueless ancient dinosaurs. Sometimes you are lured into a job and it's not at all what you expected. In fact, you should always be looking for better jobs and opportunities and use your current job as leverage for higher pay.

fucking die already old hag

Yes, but, just make sure the one you are going to is something you can stay at for a long time. You have a resume that is like 2yrs, 1yr, 1yr.. then that really becomes a problem.

Not good advice. It's important to make jumps at the right time in your life, but, if your resume looks like a job-hopper, those climbs are going to stall really fast.

all jobs suck