Attached: xrp.png (178x178, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/XRPUSD/NdH3WTEK-XRP-might-surprise-you/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"Xrp always let's you know what's going to happen next"
>"XRP might surprise you"

>tradingview.com/chart/XRPUSD/NdH3WTEK-XRP-might-surprise-you/
so close to a get

What is your end of year predictions for 2018 and 2019?

waiting for this to happen, flip it and then buy more link

yea good luck getting rich on a coin that literally every single person in the world who ever heard of bitcoin last year rushed in to buy

XRP already mooned and is a super mainstream investment that will never moon again because of the huge supply and the huge amount of people who want to get out once they break even again

XRP is owned by taxi drivers and hairdressers, if you think you get rich by investing alongside people like that you're retarded

YEAH YEAH marketcap marketcap blabla shitcoin

who cares, you said the same last time

kek

so much of it is locked up in few wallets that the supply for us mere mortals is actually very small

shitcoin

Most of those people bought at the top and sold at the bottom

Yep, and there are always two sides in a trade, someone who bought and someone who sold. The people who bought aren't buying because it'll never go up, they're buying because it'll go up in due time, like every other shitcoin.

doesn't matter how many people or who owns it because the hype is backed up by facts. There is no shortage of very positive news for xrp. If you want to take scratch off odds at making money in crypto with one of those gay neet wanna-be anarachist internet coins, go ahead. But if you want a coin that will almost certianly go up in price at least somewhat, xrp is the bet.

>being all in on anything
Retarded.

its a jew coin, but it will be successful probably. "The club" backs it, including the pedoesta brothers.

ExARpEE GOIN TO DA MOOOOON

>non minable shitcoin

Why use this shit when I can just keep using credit cards and banks? Literally still owned by a central corporation with a "ceo". Wtf is the point of this shit? It's not like they are releasing all the XRP holdings to the public.

Dude you seem new so I'm just gonna make a suggestion. I currently hold 0 XRP because I'm all in another coin, but I would strongly suggest XRP as a top 10. It is a jew coin, backed by JP Morgan, Bank of America, and other giants. It's a good choice, although I personally don't want to support it because of moral reasons. But it is a good financial choice in the long run.

Calls it a "jew coin". Won't buy for "moral reasons". Perfect dubs.

>I would strongly suggest XRP as top 10
>it's currently top 2

Good call bro

You don't have to use it, you just hold it and hope it increases in value when banks start using it for cross-boarder settlements.

Whats with you XRPfags. I cant read comments on any crypto youtube video without you guys whining in the comment section.
>w-we should be listed on coinbase
>we're the number one alt coin g-guys

Reminder to any anti-XRP shills (most likely fudsters trying to accumulate more) that this coin is backed by the kikes and will surpass BTC in less than a decade. All we can do is copy what they’re doing, because at the end of the day the house NEVER loses

It's already implemented in the mark of the beast RFID chips that some basedboy tools have implanted in their hands.

>basedboy

sorry I mean, actual pieces of living human shit

XRP May 2019 $10

t. Hairdresser

My taxi driver calls XRP a centralized shitcoin and holds LTC

You have a personal taxi driver? In what world have you been in a cab with the same fucking Taxi driver more than one time? Fuck off.

What basement dwellers don't understand is that "muh decentralization" is not an argument for value. Realistically, governments will fund and back a centralized currency they can control. That's where the money will go ultimately. Even bitcoin will be de facto centralized if the world ever becomes a truly unified internet under one government. Jews.

are you saying the jews will pump XRP?

Eventually yeah. But keep in mind most XRP is concentrated in a few wallets, presumably the banker jews who created it.

And if those ultra-whales ever decide to dump, the price will drop like a brick.

What will be this board's reaction when XRP's price goes to fucking Pluto?

Attached: 1541772431950.png (396x473, 157K)

XRP moves sideways: muh taxi driver coin
XRP moons: muh jews, hurr new world order

centralized shithole for niggers who are about to get scammed for billions of dollars

If the goys round here didn't hate XRP so much I might be convinced to sell.

I'm gonna lol when XRP does a 5x while BTC dumps to 1k

>scammed for billions of dollars

Attached: Jihan.jpg (1872x1872, 203K)

Why do you hate cyborgs?

whats your hair dresser say about it fag ?

Attached: 1535935306485.png (540x351, 147K)

It functions to facilitate the back-end of credit card companies, banks etc. More institutions on board means more demamd and higher the price.

Attached: BoomerGIF.gif (1000x640, 127K)

"We were only shit posting about XRP to deceive normies"

So is bancor,...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>XRP is owned by taxi drivers and hairdressers, if you think you get rich by investing alongside people like that you're retarded

You don't get rich by investing in what NEETs shill on this board either.

Attached: 1528125086347.jpg (471x557, 50K)

Attached: Ripple.jpg (900x600, 202K)

its tied to btc, if btc goes to 1k xrp goes to 10 cents l00l

>flip it and then buy more link
Link is a solution to a problem that shouldn't exist. A proper decentralized smart contract platform should be able to solve the oracle problem without oracles by electing a jury of nodes to act as oracle for a particular resource on a particular execution.

Attached: 1477174018104.jpg (258x245, 12K)

this right here

“Already mooned”

Hahahha nice one fren

This my dad works at home depot and every dumb uneducated loser likes xrp.

XLM is going to the mooooooooooooooooooooooon

XRP is going to the bathrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

Attached: 149436072157.jpg (1668x938, 276K)

new ath should arrive around mid 2019. will be two digits, nowhere near that 589 bs though. screencap this.

If you ahven't sold all XRP in January then you've really fucked up

absolutely based and unironically redpilled