Capitalism inevitably destroy itself

>Capitalism inevitably destroy itself
How can one make money on this?

Attached: marx.png (119x161, 37K)

sell money

If you're the kind of person who complains about capitalism, you likely are also the kind of person who is bad with money.
In other words, give up on trying to make money

Short life on earth.

Infinite growth is impossible on a finite planet.

Capitalism eventually creates cancers that kill it. Communism is cancer that kills everything around it including Capitalism at times.

>Infinite growth is impossible on a finite planet.
telltale of an economic illiterate

Capitalism has the ability to change overtime and adapt to new situations, the overbloated corporate capitalist structure is about to be replaced with a cooperative one where anyone can self employ themselves offering goods and services.

Sounds like a fair assessment. 'Communism' is the result of the agglomeration of the waste product of capitalism - disenfranchised people.

Kek let me guess you believe someday were gonna be mining asteroids? If your system requires or allows you to let the third world invade your country and demographically genocide you, then it's shit in the long run.

Economic growth is literally based on digging up shit and burning it, we're fucked.

its also based on people using math/technology to make everythign more efficient and reduce costs.

Checked, look at solar panels for example, those are supposed to be some kind of "green solution" when we are ripping out absurd amounts of copper just to make them, at the amount of damage this does outweighs the supposed positive effect.

Labor cost too?

Imagine talking about allocation of material and consciousness in the language of economic systems instead of recognizing that each of these systems is only a collection of vocabulary and actionable concepts that follow from the assumptions of that vocabulary all of which are mere subsets of 'economy as it actually is.' Just imagine clinging to ideology like this, lmao.

What's wrong with confronting assumptions of both of those systems? Seems like Marx found something interesting in that exercise

I think bitcoin's existence disproves communism

Fund the revolution with crypto gains, become Stalin.

How do you "disprove" communism?
I think what you mean is that it makes communism unnecessary. And good riddance, I don't fancy giving up private property and being dragged down to the level of the lowest common denominator just because a high school dropout is tired of feeling mediocre.

>Economic growth is literally based on digging up shit and burning it
Like I said, economic illiterate

It is though.

You must be talking about those "economically literate" but oblivious to physical reality types.

>Posting a Jew on a white supreemist board

Are you one of those communists who hate math and statistics?

Reason I ask is because there was a guy on /lit/ who loved marxism and fucking hated math. He went on a big rant, and said things like, "Math isn't important, what's important is REALITY."
It's like, math IS reality...

Where are your stats that show how capitalism can be sustainable?

>"economically literate" but oblivious to physical reality types.

Attached: 1543832527937.png (2518x1024, 382K)

Yeah the maths and stays say we're fucked.

You're salty about some guy on /lit/? Ever consider getting a life?

This is basically my investment strategy, user.

As capitalism decays it also becomes more unstable, that is, the falling rate of profit pushes investment into riskier and riskier assets. This causes larger and larger speculative bubbles as overaccumulation sets in, and eventually leads to a crisis of payments, or a liquidity crisis in more modern terms. The existence of the bubbles basically means that you can make a lot of money in stocks but only if you don't loose money during the crashes. If you do just decide to take the hits, you're basically just cutting even in real terms, and you're better off buying TIPS. This means that if there's signs that you're late cycle, even if a recession appears to be two years away, you just put everything into safe assets and cash, and then reinvest near the end of the recession.

As for the end of capitalism itself, well, I'd suggest getting a house somewhere out of the way, buying a gun, as well as using your investments to buy goods that you'd like. There might be a good chance that expropriation and debt jubilees could make many traditional stock and bond investments worthless, including, perhaps, even US treasuries (this remains a risk with the decline of the American empire more generally). You also can't rule out a change in currency or the abolition of money, so it's best to have all your value put into real commodities.

Attached: 13e3905f4d80dbd94f8e897759164e655948c65ba7dbb82de13c9009dec2a275.png (380x280, 127K)

Math isn't reality by definition. It is the science of pure abstraction.

There is no way to make it fair to all because of a simple problem - human nature.

Humans are the problem in this equation. Sure you, me and anons on this basket weaving forum have a brain but have you actually met normans? Stupid niggers who listen to ooga booga music? Thots who fuck guys to get money? There are primates in this world who will never follow any rational system. Thus capitalism is a requirement. Take the assets from small minded people and give them to more intelligent ones to manage them. Let the peasant be peasants and elite be elite.

But there is another problem. Its offsprings. You see you can be the smartest person in the world but if you give birth to a monkeybrain child who just wants to spend it all "eg. a normie idiot" then you are cucked. So alas capitalism is good only when its lead by intelligent beings. I guess we can thank biology for giving us Dan Bilzerian type of people who have shitlods of resources but do jack shit for human civilization advancements.

God i hate humans so much...

This is it. We have the intelligence to save ourselves but collectively humanity is too stupid to look past immediate desires. We aren't able to think about survival of the species as a singular.

Infinite growth is impossible, but the but that's not quite the immediate problem we have rn. Rather, we cannot infinitely exploit fossil fuels resources as we have been doing without causing imbalances in the environment that sustains us. The other issue is the falling rate of profit, which is actually related to this
Greater employment of math and technology increases labor efficiency, it creates efficiency in real terms, and in reducing costs it also reduces profit. Hence the big issue we face with capitalism. It's constant need to innovate has brought it this far, but it will also be the seed of its undoing. Even innovation has diminishing rewards over time, and we're seeing this now. It take more and more money and time to fund meaningful R&D. All these easy discoveries are done with, what's left takes grinding.

Attached: 1453555188768.jpg (708x1048, 251K)

You sound like a oblivious simpleton. Complete social retard.

You act as though hierarchy is something innate to capitalism and only capitalism, or that it's destruction is only being demanded on the grounds of fairness, and not necessity.

So tell me "Smarter" person why is it good that these so called nowadays popstars like the Kardashians or those ooga booga nigger singers are so important to our society? Shit doing plastic surgery on myself to look good is so valuable fuck me mate im going to get a new butt tomorrow. Nah scrap that i want to do coke and fuck as many women as i can because... because it sounds fun right?

This is the fucking problem. These desires. Totally useless and thanks to this nowadays constant need of looking good and having sex as much as you can is the new norm. Fucking apes i call you. I cant even fucking stand sitting in a bus eith coughing and smelly people. Fucking parasites.

growth is fueled by the invention of new ideas, which is what makes it keep on going. It's not limited by finite physical resources but by infinte potential ideas
t. macroeconomic book by Rothstein
jeeze guys, did nobody else get forced to take a course in Economics by at college?

>salty
Kek, I would assume you were that guy? No, I'm not angry, I'm just making fun of you.

We live in a society

Look at this answer also, if fairness was a criterion, you'd be culled very quickly due to your uninformed, callous underappreciation of the lower classes.

Yes essentially that. That it disproves it as a viable entity

Lol this bullshit. Where will the good come from, faggot?

Attached: 0EDC82FB-9882-4369-906E-DCB14673E3E8.jpg (559x429, 49K)

Not only are you mad online but you're also paranoid. I don't even browse /lit/ you genius

Embrace acclerationism via nick land. Accelerate capital so far that it possesses us and makes meat products out of the dead to sale at wegmans. He recently wrote a peice on bitcoin.