Can someone on Jow Forums tell me WHY is Brexit being delayed thanks to some stupid fucking border with a country full...

Can someone on Jow Forums tell me WHY is Brexit being delayed thanks to some stupid fucking border with a country full of potato niggers and leprechauns? I asked Jow Forums this question but apparently just want the world to burn and under a fascist dictatorship...so probably not the best crowd to ask this.

Attached: 1DB42DD3-3D24-41BD-8FEA-A282EF542A05.jpg (427x594, 80K)

Fascism is the best of all isms.

Too complicated to go over here. The main issue with Ireland's is the liberal elites don't want the borders to be closed, because they won't be able to import cheap labor and valuable "immigrants" (each immigrant gets money from EU governments to 'resettle", and the lib politicians are feeding off that money with tax-free "charities" to resettle them).

something to do with the DUP, the coalition party keeping the conservatives as the ruling majority.
and some issue with a backstop, which i think is a "fallback" hard border where trade checks and stuff would happen
it would also threaten the good friday agreement keeping the peace between england and ireland.
it's a mess

Here's the rundown.

Brexit is an immensely complicated process, obviously - the Irish border dispute is one aspect of this fucking massive operation, which also includes striking trade deals with the EU, European countries outside of the EU and every other country in the world, whether we'll have any influence on EU politics and whether they'll have any influence on our politics and so on and so forth.

All of this takes more than two measly years to sort out, this much a teenager with about two months of A level politics class would be able to figure out.

If you want a great quote, I found this referenced in a book by Robert Peston called WTF (which is a really good, balanced journalistic account of Brexit) where the campaign leader for Leave, when asked whether Article 50 should be signed immediately, said "Doing so would be like putting a loaded gun in Britain's mouth."

The reason why Theresa May signed Article 50 immediately isn't really known, but general consensus is (cont.)

additionally the DUP are protestant irish (practically english) and don't want any border between england/ireland and are against may's deal because of the border/backstop requirement (set by the EU?).
they aren't the only ones though, lots of labour and conservatives don't support it either.

that she did this absolutely idiotic and suicidal move due to pressure from the hard brexiters in her party and cabinet (Rees-Mogg and Johnson being the main ones), and due to pandering to hard brexiters in Britain at a time when her majority was really shaky (it is now at the point of an earthquake and it actually turns out to have done massive damage to her hold on the leadership.)

Brexit is being delayed because many, many aspects of the leaving deal can't be figured out the Irish Border dispute being the most serious one.
The Irish Border dispute as far as I understand it is a situation N. Ireland, being part of the EU, and Ireland will have to figure out their border controls *again* following Brexit, whereas the EU has basically made all that immensely easy by doing it for them, and remember the massive amounts of bad blood between them. There's talk of more potential civil unrest.

But that's one issue amongst:
>no trade deal with America yet
>no figured out deal with the EU
>our deal with India was like, laughed out

If Brexit isn't delayed we will be in a state of absolute financial chaos and we're completely fucked because we'll crash out without a deal and our border control will be completely wrecked, our economy will tank as we won't be able to import or export with any ease at all, and Ireland is probably going to bomb N. I on top of that.

The Irish Border dispute is being highlighted as a major issue, I think, because the Tory party don't want to highlight that signing Article 50 so early was such an awful idea on so many fronts and Labour is too shifty and under-the-rug pro-Brexit to challenge that.

it's a fake problem which is designed to make brexit appear impossible, in order to cancel the referendum result and keep britain in the EU.

if there was any political will to carry out brexit then this fake problem wouldn't exist. the reason no one in the world understands what is going on is because britain's brexit team is actually negotiating to keep britain IN the EU. this is just theatrics to convince the public that they have no other choice, so there isn't a backlash.

more like the irish don't want a fucking fence in the middle of their fucking country.

Total bollocks.
You're advocating for saying "fuck the EU" and just crashing out, because realistically there's no other option than to negotiate for at least a few years and definitely without the ticker of Article 50.

It's a gung-ho mentality of someone who hasn't read an inch into actual politics. You can't crash out of a major trade deal that literally governs our trading with the entire world immediately.

Theresa May has been more gung-ho than you could feasibly ask for by signing the article that early and it's costing Britain political sanity.

Ireland now has the leverage because they are in the EU. Brittards are gonna get fucked

>potato niggers
lol thanks for the chuckle user

>each immigrant gets money from EU governments to 'resettle"
What is this bullshit? Nothing like that happens.

that's right, faggot. fuck the EU
people like me spent a decade or more campaigning to get and to win the referendum, in spite of all the forces of ZOG arrayed against us. and what did we win? we won 2.5 more years of ZOG using every weapon at its disposal to thwart our exit, lectured every step of the way by arrogant cunts like you in academia, the media & NGOs. you think you're playing grown up politics, no, you're just a jumped up twat with an insane level of respect for the status quo and its bureaucratic inertia (hint: it's that way by design)
i now want nothing but blood and chaos, and at this point i will fucking toss myself off if sterling crashes and your investments collapse. this is the future YOU chose.

he is repeating the npc lines from Jow Forums

The thing is is that, not that I said any of it, but I don't deny the status quo is a bunch of shit. I sure as hell don't support it.
UK politics has been a mess of idiotic and spineless politicians. Labour before Corbyn has been too weak, Corbyn himself is an incredibly fake two-faced politician (he stands by his principles but doesn't show his full hand at all in politics basically playing games with everyone);
And even though I think there's way too much hysteria about immigration I think it's by and large caused by a status quo that's allowed most of the country to go to complete shit. Needlessly.

I don't think a lot of it is the EU's fault at all, really.
I had a moment of happiness thinking Corbyn might shake things up but caught on quickly he was another rhetoric-spouter like Farage.
I'd love to see change but I don't think it's going to come in any healthy way from populist politicians on the left or on the right,

And I'm really sad that the outcome of this almost literal political fire is going to be a whole lot more rhetoric, mainly from the right because the left is collapsing under Corbyn, and issues like the abandonment of the North, the NHS, austerity - I think it's all going to get eclipsed by more rhetoric about immigration.

Yeah, the majority of people that regurgitate the propaganda of the ruling class are totally not NPCs, and those that question it are. Thanks for your opinion #9763674, double plus good think.

>If Brexit isn't delayed we will be in a state of absolute financial chaos and we're completely fucked because we'll crash out without a deal and our border control will be completely wrecked, our economy will tank as we won't be able to import or export with any ease at all, and Ireland is probably going to bomb N. I on top of that.

cant wait desu. i'll short the pound and leave this shithole and move to america with the profit.

Brexit is not complicated. We are leaving we can do whatever we want.

We can just leave and not care. The UK is a sovereign nation they dont have to let anyone in.

Those in power want us all joined together and powerless. Last thing the elite want is strong independent countries. Brexit just goes to prove the UK is done and that the will of the people is not recognised. Even with heavy propoganda that the world was going to end if the UK left people didn't want to stay. So now they just pile on brainwashing. If u watch brit media its just constant bs that the vote was from dumb racist people and we are all going to become poor now. UK is done. Serioisly.

Out of the frying pan into the fire. Move to like.. Japan.
Can't think of a lot of other countries that aren't on the verge of being completely fucked.

I genuinely agree with the bs that the vote was all about racism. It's fucking shithole politics.
And I absolutely think we can be a formidable power with time and after going through a pretty serious dip if we're out of the EU, but crashing out of it and basically committing trade suicide doesn't sound like the way to do it at all.
I think we need more time.

I also think if you want to see the will of the elite look closer to home. The EU has done more for human rights in the UK than the Conservative party has; I don't think the Tories just exist to 'serve the elites' or any of that bollocks, not like in America, but they definitely have the interests of the working class a lot less in mind than the EU does. For an unelected body they do good work.

>You can't crash out of a major trade deal that literally governs our trading with the entire world immediately.
you literally can, you islamophile faggot.

Found the drunk perfidous neofascist

You sound like a brain washed Brit.

>too much hysteria about immigration. London and the cities look like downtown Iran. They are driving into you cucks in vans.

Brits are by far the most brainwashed group of white people I have ever seen. Ashamed of my people. Tell them they are racist and they would rather let their kids be killed than look even slightly racist.

You know they are brainwashed cause they will tell you its cause of muh Conservatives or muh Labour...muh politicians. Its got nothing to do with politicians its those elite who will not let the people be anything more than poorhag slaves unable to even pay for their own industial worker hovel homes that cost half a million bucks. Lol

Media pumps the lies through the BBC on a daily basis to the football loving zombies.

UK is done. They are done as a people. 50 years later they will have civil war and will lose. Good job Britian.

Attached: brexit.jpg (500x680, 40K)

Here it is in retard's terms, which judging by the quality of most responses, is required.

>the lack of a hard border between Northern Ireland and EIRE is a Major part of the Good Friday agreement, which brought to an end the partisan strife which caused major political unrest within Britain and Ireland for 50 years (known as the troubles - most of us probably don't recall this as we would have been too young)
>the lack of a hard border is currently made possible by the fact that we share a Customs Union with the EU, meaning we do not need border checks looking at what goods are coming into and out of the country when it comes to trade
>if we leave the Customs Union then we will need customs checks at our borders
>although it will cause major disruption to our borders, this is something we can suck up on the isle of Great Britain (the Scots may disagree though)
>on Ireland though, we share a border with an EU country (EIRE), meaning we will need a 'hard' border there
>this messes with the good Friday agreement and could cause a return to the troubles as we either:
1. End up with a hard border, thus causing strife with Republican supporters who want a united Ireland, which the lack of a hard border helps realise somewhat in practice as families and friends aren't divided
2. End up with a sea border with NI still part of the customs Union, effectively leading to the end of NI being a part of the UK, which the unionists won't like
>this makes it extremely hard to come to an agreement as nobody wants a return to sectarian strife within UK borders between white citizens

Arguably it is the EUs best bargaining chip in negotiations, but that is because it is a real problem. Most likely, imo, leaving the EU will lead to the removal of NI as part of the UK, which the DUP, as Unionists who want to remain part of the UK, will never sign up to.

>mfw this is literally how i make my living
>mfw faggots on minimum wage argue on my behalf because they identify with the left/right dichotomy and reject "evil nazis"
thanks suckers

good. we need to be talking about immigration. enoch powell was right, and he was right about the EU as well.

Attached: 1540120108697.png (1320x422, 100K)

>>if we leave the Customs Union then we will need customs checks at our borders
Not true. There is no requirement for a customs check between the UK and EIRE.

Keep thinking you know things, it's happening all across the world, "charities' have been set up to leech off the money the governments are throwing around to "settle" immigrants.

Knowledge. Get some. It's always $$$.

You're either an "immigrant" leeching off the system, or you're ignorant - or both, for bonus points.

Because the bureaucrats don't want it to happen. But they know it has to, or else they risk revolt and the fundamental undermining of democratic precedent.

This is another case of faggots missing the bigger picture. People allude to the short term consequences of Brexit in that it's going to make business more difficult immediately. Sure, but at benefit of national sovereignity and self determination, which are far greater qualities for a nation in the medium to long term. Recognize the EU for what it is, a slowly sinking ship that has revealed itself to be a globalist power grab scheme and German self enrichment dynamic. Without the UK the EU is down to 3 core members: Germany, France, and Italy. Two of those are economically rotten and already pondering a nationalist break of their own.

Better to get a head start and cut your leg off of this ship now. New trade deals can and will be struck if you believe in the worth and productivity of your people. Don't sell out to the world, the globalists and the statists who want to profit off of your lost prosperity.

Attached: 1491538121098.jpg (1116x990, 107K)

That's what Turkey said.
>Muh Brexit !
>Muh borduhrs !
Get a grip bro.
Next time you'll lobby for no borders between Bielorussia, Ukraine an the EU.
>B..but muh not the same situation
Fuck off poofta !

There's nothing stopping the Irish border from being like the Canadian border. If Amerigoblins can have a peaceful border with Canada then potatoniggers can have a peaceful border too.

>End up with a hard border, thus causing strife with Republican supporters who want a united Ireland
oh no, that sounds awful.
i utterly detest everyone in northern ireland

Also here is the fundamental truth: white men the European world over (including diaspora) built the greatest and most prosperous/safe countries on the planet. That was ours. Not the women's, not the asians or the Africans or anyone else. And still, if you look at voting sentiment of white men in each country, it is more nationalistic and pragmatic long-term.

This modern era is an anomaly brought about by universal suffrage. Female style politics have allowed for an unprecedented amount of subversion of the political process by profiteers easily swaying the pendulum by way of pathos, emotional appeals, kids menu social issues that women feed off of like their soaps and hallmark movies. And this draws just enough men over to dictate the course of politics.

This isn't normal and it will self-correct, one way or another. Nationalistic breaks, or total capitulation to the world whereupon real power will find its way to the top again (ie Muslims taking control and putting women back under lock and key).

'Charities' are not the eu. Most likely it's your own country paying. By exiting the eu all you are doing is replacing future ee immigrants (existing ones stay) with niggers, pakis and pajeets.

A border in Ireland will spak a small war. Also will spark a hard Scotexit.
Also London will become a sovereign town.
Britain will be a bunch of thirld world faggots by 2035.
Scotland will soft annex England
Ireland will annex Wales.
2050 GB will exist no more

You have a very naive, childish way of analyzing politics. You really have bought into the reality tv show, haven't you?

>Out of the frying pan into the fire. Move to like.. Japan.

nah i refuse to be yet another whitey that has dreams of bleaching the precious japanese ethnostate. i'd rather find a redneck yeehaw god fearing wife and raise kids on a ranch in bumfuck tennessee

>A border in Ireland will spak a small war.
i'll gladly sign up to shoot those cunts

>Also will spark a hard Scotexit.
they already voted to stay :)

>Also London will become a sovereign town.
cut it off and drift it away into the ocean for all i care

>Britain will be a bunch of thirld world faggots by 2035.
already is

>Scotland will soft annex England
you and whos army

>Ireland will annex Wales.
ireland cant even grow potatoes let alone blitkrieg a country

>2050 GB will exist no more
it barely exists now

They never intend to allow Brexit to happen, they are trying to run the clock down until they've imported enough non British to make sure it doesn't happen...Also they need time to perfect vote fraud when a 2nd Brexit vote is forced on the public..

That would be Buddhism

Well you just want to watch the UK burn. Fuck off back to your northern hell hole while the rest of us try to work out how to keep your free health care and electricity working so our children can have a better life in a world that is going to change immeasurably over the next century. I hope you're not around to see it.

I literally live next to the border.

I know lots of people that'll have their jobs and their own businesses affected badly with a border, we can it the return of the check point.

The check point was a pain in the ass, you basically have to take your passport every time you drive, join massive traffic, to be scrutinised by unwelcomed armed officers every time you need to drive down the road.

I guarantee there'll be a united Ireland within years if a border goes up, unionists and loyalists don't want the border/checkpoint that much

I do not want to watch it burn but it baffles me how you could exit such a good union.
>British Union Good
>EU bad

Attached: 1541756816205.jpg (157x117, 3K)

Feel like a nasty old dog when I see these child actresses turn out to be stunning young women and then turn into roasties.

I feel fucking ancient.

Attached: portman.jpg (2984x1982, 574K)

The EU is against sovereign nations. They are willing to bring those nations to their knees in order to get them more in line. ie, flood them with shitty migrants who will transform the country forever and feel no British loyalty.

>I know lots of people that'll have their jobs and their own businesses affected badly with a border, we can it the return of the check point.
nobody gives a fuck, the republic and the north are 2 different countries.
if the unionists dont want a real border between 2 different countries then maybe they should be for a unified ireland too?

desu if anything ireland should be looking to leave the EU aswell, 2040 isnt that far away and they want a million pakis to immigrate to ireland

unless drastic action is taken to solve the shitskin problem, it literally doesn't matter if we stay in the eu or not. the first world is shrinking as the shitskin disease is spreading.

not many ppl know that this was originally a /leftypol/ meme.

Attached: de5e3c4242d33670c2365492eb49afa56dab6c8f.jpg (785x4345, 804K)

That's what I'm saying, the majority will be for a unified Ireland

fingers crossed, nobody outside of a handful of confused jocks cares about NI over here.

>>Well you just want to watch the UK burn
look around you. brexit or no brexit, it's already burning. i just want to speed up the inevitable demise so then maybe the rest of you cunts wake the fuck up from your drunken state approved stupor.

>>Fuck off back to your northern hell hole
southern, actually. :)

>>free health care
i'd rather pay for health insurance than keep the nhs on life-support. the uk is too ''''diverse'''' for socialist programs.

>>so our children can have a better life in a world that is going to change immeasurably over the next century.

>oi! wil sumwun fink of da children!?!?

Ok. All of the comments here have absolutely nothing to do with the actual problems at hand besides those involving Irish border, and even the Irish border is a political problem.

Here is the redpill:
>The largest problem with Brexit is economic

1)All trade that flows into Europe is going to be dictated by the EU, from Russian oil to flour to copper. If England breaks off, regardless this is still the status quo. The only difference being that England doesnt recieve any piece of the pie. Not only that, but EU will actually tax England,as EU has all the leverage and monopoly status.
2) Manufacturing that was once in England will now flow to Eastern Europe because English exports will now have taxes on it. Manufacturers would rather deal with a market that has 26 countries versus 1 country. The only answer Brexiters have is that they will renogatiate trade deals with every individual nation on earth, which is actually drop dead idiotic. Additionally, it still does not answer the main problem, which is the monopoly power of the EU. Post-Brexit, nothing changes. U.S, China, and Russia will still give preferable trade deals to the EU, and England will have the crumbs. This is why Brexit is ultimate suicide. Every pro-Brexiter is truly acting on fears, and not even an ounce of understanding of economics.

Attached: Poland-title.jpg (1024x512, 380K)

Copy pasta shill FUD. Britain nearly conquered the entire world and now can't even stand on its own two feet? A nation is its people, not its hypothetical economic deals and still one of the top three economic powerhouses in Europe. The EU needs Britain more than they need the EU.

Shut up globalist monkey. How ever did Europe thrive without the EU and during the era of protectionism, when they were on top of the world and rising.

The EU is already on the ropes and are running out of leverage as is. The UK is primarily a finance/service economy, why tf would they need greased exports? That only benefits poor shitholes given the whole cost equation.

I am not bothered explaining but you'll have to take my word for it that I'm actually involved in this whole process. You grossly underestimate how much of an economic powerhouse the UK is. The biggest casualty of all of this will be the Republic of Ireland.

That's exactly the problem, empire nostalgia and delusions of grandeur. Britain is not the empire it once was, and it can't hope to regain that position because even though it is a very advanced economy it simply does not have the numbers.

I'm sorry but the sooner you get used to the idea that you are a middle power and not by any means a superpower, the less you will implement suicidal policies oriented at achieving the retardedly impossible feat of returning you to a position of leader of the world with less than 1% of its population.

This is just as sad as watching that single 40 year old guy using the latest slang and acting like he's 25 trying to fit in. Your time has passed, many others in Europe were also at the top and are now just as irrelevant. Join the club and together we might achieve something.

>The only answer Brexiters have is that they will renogatiate trade deals with every individual nation on earth, which is actually drop dead idiotic.

Also, stupidest thing I've heard all day. How young are you? That's rudimentary administration. All nations do this.

You say it yourself, and I really don't understand how you can be so thick not to see it. The UK is primarily a finance/service economy, therefore it depends on the rest of the world to supply consumer goods and raw materials.

Britain is already a developed economy, why the fuck would it need protectionism? Do you want to switch to producing bananas instead of financial institutions?

If neither the Irish nor the English want a hard border, why does it matter what the legal agreement is?

Just have no one show up or stop cars for customs checks. It's not like the EU has border guards.

Attached: I Dunno, Man.jpg (3307x2196, 1.16M)

It's being delayed because the powers that actually control Britain never wanted it to begin with, so they're going to try to find ways to stall and then ignore or take another vote until they get the result they want. It's as simple as that.

It's not that it's difficult, it's simply that you'll achieve worse deals than negotiating from within the EU. There is a thing called negotiating power that is directly proportional to the size of the negotiating party. For example, say Estonia wants to re-negotiate oil supply to his country and threatens to stop paying the bill altogether. That would probably be unsuccessful, since oil providers can very easily afford losing such a small client whereas Estonia really can't afford the lack of oil for a long time. The same way, if oil providers would want to increase prices Estonia would have no other choice but to accept the deal.

All of this is different if in any negotiation, the lack of an agreement would cause very serious trouble to both parties. If your negotiating party is big enough for the other negotiating party not to be able to afford a no-deal scenario, you're likely to get better deals.

But I don't need to explain this to you, you're living through one of the clearest examples of this with the Brexit negotiation. It is very clear in Europe that while a no-deal scenario would be negative for both sides of the negotiation, it would be much much worse for Britain than for the EU. That's why you lack the negotiating power to get the deal you want, and it is something you should get used to because you're likely to find yourself in the same scenario with future trade deals.

If Britain has money, the world will want to sell to it. The customer always has more leverage. Major economies didn’t globalize because it was better for the average citizen of already prosperous nations, it was to subvert native workers, outsource, and grease profit margins.

Tell Americans NAFTA and China/WTO were worth absolutely murdering their domestic jobs market for marginal gross gains only corporations and execs got to see.

Surely you are in the right. You, with the explicitly globalist media working in tandem with big business interests. Don’t question their wisdom

Sure man, but now when they want to sell to you they'll have to pay a tariff. So basically your shit is going to become more expensive.

Your apples will be more likely to be locally produced, though, and that will make your apple producers happier. So I guess you have that going for you.

Ok, so products are a little more expensive. But now your country has more domestic jobs, now your country has more productive taxpayers. Now your government is richer, and gets more producers as well as tariff income. Now your nation isn’t overrules or railroaded by EU edicts that state you must flood your system with inharmonous immigrants and instant dependents. Now your economy isn’t subject to the tyranny of German self enrichment through manipulation of the Euro, now your country doesn’t have to subsidize and support failure states like Spain, Italy, and Greece.

"Trade deals" are protectionist. They are based on the idea that exports are good, but imports are bad. They are anti-trade. The purpose is to use your "leverage" to get other countries to remove their tariffs, while you keep as much of yours as you can.

If you support trade, simply remove your tariffs. Britain doesn't need to make any deals. Simply remove tariffs - and then watch other countries remove their own tariffs on Britain in response. You now have free trade, no deal necessary.

Now your country is primarily ruled by politicians with a vested interest in the nation and its welfare and outlook, not a vested interest in a soulless, rootless union’s welfare and outlook and aims at power consolidation and dissolution of any traces of national sovereignty that stand in their path to that end.

How does your country have more domestic jobs when you remove part of the GDP dedicated to exports since exports will be applied a tariff? If anything, this will cause unemployment. How is your government richer if the economy it's taxing shrinks? Their revenues will be reduced and therefore they'll have to raise taxes.

You seem to have a very rudimentary understanding of economics. Either that or in the end this has nothing to do with economics.

If you guys want to get rid of "inharmonous immigrants" you should stop immigration from outside the EU, most europeans are not so different culturally speaking and adapt quite well. But I have nothing to say about you getting less immigration after Brexit because that will be true, of course. After Brexit you will just get immigrants from Pakistan, India, Iraq and such. I just hope you're aware of the price you'll have to pay. And if you were not aware and 10 years from now you discover yourself in a shitty situation, I hope you have the sense to admit you were wrong. Don't become the 21st century's Argentina, that would be too sad.

>most europeans are not so different culturally speaking and adapt quite well.
nice meme

It generates jobs because it disincentivizes outsource of production. And yes, tariffs are so, so bad. What with Europe and the USA engaging in their most meteoric years of economic growth in the context of general protectionism and nationalism a century ago. Again, you’re getting lied to.

It’s not that generally free trade is bad. Trade deals can be good, naturally. But dogma like “total free trade or nothing”, “you have to pledge allegiance to a shitty asymmetrical power union masquerading as a trade union in order to get free trade access”, that’s moronic. Leverage your value and maintain national sovereignty, or perish.

Read China’s plans on becoming the #1 global economic power by 2025. They hide nothing and note how easy it is to pervert blanket dogma like “free trade at all costs” in their favor.

This. I don't see how the EU not providing a border is hard to maintain?

>much worse for Britain than for the EU
Britain is a consumer, they lose nothing by ditching EU. In fact the biggest countries have already recognised this and approach Britain with proved trade deals

>Either that or in the end this has nothing to do with economics.
now youre getting it, a larger overall population and an ever increasing net GDP is only a benefit to slumlords, money lenders and those who hire at minimum wage. the negative impacts of an ever increasing population (especially an incoming poor population) on social mobility, services, the justice system and housing doesnt seem to factor in to the thinking of those who want the status quo to continue, thats not even considering more esoteric metrics like resource scarcity, social cohesion or identity.
Leichtenstein has 1.6% the GDP of Nigeria but where would you rather live? Since 2001 we have had 8 million new immigrants to the UK from the EU and abroad, in that time wages have stagnated and the cost of living has been going up 2-3% every year, this is while being leading members of the EU.

Brexit wont depopulate the island by 20million people overnight and it wont stop the kikes mutting the population out of existence but its a dice roll for a better future, it might be a shot in the dark but at least its a shot, we've had 40 years of EU membership already and the utopia envisioned by the most idealistic remainers hasnt being realised.
Would they like another 40 years? Maybe another 80 years to see it out?
The EU is only going to be across the Irish border or a 25 miles swim if they want back in, they just need to go there.

All you need to do is allude to India or Bangladesh. A fuckload of people, misery, class stratification, in harmony and non prosperity.

there was a vote of no confidence like in episode 1 of star wars but real and the queen of England was almost impeached. somehow she escaped without being beheaded but that's because they take afternoon siestas or something. Foreigners are so cray cray

>Leichtenstein has 1.6% the GDP of Nigeria but where would you rather live?

You need not say more, friend. This is why democracy is a bad idea.

Universal suffrage is garbage and a race to the bottom. The creators of democracy (Greeks) and their spiritual successors in the US knew this. There needs to be limits to the influence of idiot bottom tier citizens.

Attached: t b bvd v34343.png (1024x744, 159K)

Is Queen Elizabeth II unironically the worst monarch of all time? Look at the size, power and prestige of the British Empire when she took the throne and compare it to now.

>not caring about NI
>willingly giving up your territory
It's like you don't even believe in the empire anymore.

All we need to do is change one word and we're back in the ascendency and sort the Brexit issue too.

United Kingdom of Great Britain and N̶o̶r̶t̶h̶e̶r̶n̶ Ireland

>implying she ever had any power

The state always grows.