Daily reminder that Bitcoin is a technology that has been dreamed about for decades...

Daily reminder that Bitcoin is a technology that has been dreamed about for decades, and high IQ individuals like Nassim Taleb and Jonh Nash understand its importance while Jow Forumsoomers still think it's a fad and fall for Jamie Dimon tier ZOG agents FUD.

Attached: Digital Gold.jpg (2448x1836, 582K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/82256.The_Sovereign_Individual
warosu.org/biz/thread/1432827
theguardian.com/news/2018/feb/15/why-silicon-valley-billionaires-are-prepping-for-the-apocalypse-in-new-zealand
theguardian.com/books/2018/nov/09/mystic-mogg-jacob-rees-mogg-willam-predicts-brexit-plans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Impossible to Counterfeit.jpg (2448x1836, 575K)

Attached: encryption.jpg (3264x2448, 784K)

Attached: Investor Control over Capital.jpg (3264x2448, 649K)

what book is that user? I want to read it

Attached: Predatory Taxation.jpg (2448x1836, 658K)

goodreads.com/book/show/82256.The_Sovereign_Individual

Attached: 2018-09-23-185421_695x983_scrot.png (695x983, 427K)

Attached: Death of Inflation.jpg (2448x1836, 672K)

How's your Intro to IT class going?

checked kekked and rekt lmao

Im a NEET (early investor)

Attached: Global Economy II.jpg (2448x1836, 638K)

good luck with that...

no you aren't. you are a bagholder shilling for his bags with the same buzzwords and pastas like a schizo in every thread. Ironically now you are posting quotes from an actual schizophrenic

I bought at $150, and then some at the $490 dip. Im very well of thank you. My unlimited free time allows me to read and lecture people in this cesspol.

Attached: Elimination of Leverage.jpg (2448x1836, 556K)

You're doing a fucking terrible job at it then. That's why I know you're full of shit.

That's alot of highlighter.

I bought while you mongs were calling Bitcoin dead and how we were going back to 2 digits. That's how it goes.

Attached: CyberCash.jpg (2448x1836, 451K)

of course you did buddy!

Attached: 43665436.jpg (736x666, 57K)

If you think an entire passage is important you could just mark the title instead of the whole text. Brainlet confirmed.

Look at my trip, now look at the trip on the pic, now keep coping.

Attached: 123127841278.jpg (1652x3399, 1.02M)

So, you're still speculating on adoption.
A bunch of nerds and outcasts on a weeaboo message board "get it" - but will your average boomer?
After all these hype cycles I am cautiously optimistic that it will pay off, but there's always the risk that the vast majority of people don't "get it."

Also, do you have any insight whether it can be compared to the adoption of social networking and smartphones in the past 10 years?

[x] rekt
[ ] not rekt

Boomers will die, millennials will inherit. They will know how to protect their wealth from the nation-state clusterfuck with Bitcoin, or they will get smoked. Simple.

Attached: Efficiency.jpg (2448x1836, 516K)

For someone who's reee'ing about nash I find it funny that you don't understand basic market cycles. When most people say that its going down to double digits they're not implying that its going to stay there forever. If you're dense though I guess it sounds a lot different. Good on you trying to understand it though, it can be tough for guys like you.

There is always a shrimp dick nigger like you waiting to shut up a good thread. Kys, and thanks OP for reminding me why I’m bullish long term.

yeah bro i totes believe ur definitely real screenshot
imagine how gullible u must be

Attached: 3245.png (800x729, 48K)

>trying to save face
Everyone of those idiots on the screenshots never bought the dip, thus making them eternally butthurt. Meanwhile people like me are eternally on the greens.

It's archived you mong:
warosu.org/biz/thread/1432827

Seriously, why do I even bother with your kind, you don't deserve to become rich anyway.

Fucking rofl. I have never met a more fragile group of people in my life. BTW I have an obscene amount of money in crypto and the space itself isn't going anywhere, so I'm longer on it than you'll ever be. What I understand though is that we're about to move to a second iteration, and the old vanguards that started this space are about to get replaced. Its the natural order of any system, the technology that starts a revolution is improved upon by another version. That's why we don't use rotary phones anymore. But you're really smart and stuff so I'm sure you'll do just fine.

here's your (you) for getting rekt by a tripfag of all people

yes, you are a richfag in his lambo that shitposts daily on a tuna can enthusiast forum to convince a bunch of pajeets to buy your bags. we totes believe u bud

Attached: 3325235626.png (408x450, 34K)

Is Nash worth reading? What are his best works?

are you holding chainlink, old timer?

>obscene amount
Why

which book is that from? im with you op, can you provide me some sauce for all those things you listed.

Because I'm DCA'ing into the stuff that I think is going to be crypto v2.0.

Somebody does not know how to take notes properly.
Chill on the highlight.

Attached: Anarcho Capitalist, Executive Promotion Business, Libertarian, Kid.jpg (338x395, 45K)

Why bother highlighting if you are going to make the whole page orange

Oh, but sweet taste in books by the way.
There was a piece in the Guardian which ripped into Sovereign Individual a while back.
That = a big recommend, friendos.
It was written by none other than Jacob Rees-Mogg's dad.

theguardian.com/news/2018/feb/15/why-silicon-valley-billionaires-are-prepping-for-the-apocalypse-in-new-zealand

theguardian.com/books/2018/nov/09/mystic-mogg-jacob-rees-mogg-willam-predicts-brexit-plans

Attached: Jacbo Rees Mogg.jpg (282x178, 9K)

fucking based

>DCA crypto
Lol, how much do you actually have in crypto? Don’t larp

Have fun being in his next screen grab in 2020

>a larper is gonna keep larping in the future
yeah I don't doubt that

do you not understand how trip codes and archives work or something or what's going on here?

oow that's one of my favorite caps bro what's your market sentiment right now, do you agree with davinci aka black satoshi for saying we'll see a dead cat bounce and then crash to 1.5k for a few years?
they didn't listen in the cap but i'll listen now

do you understand how larping works? did you see his wallet address with money in?
sometimes I wonder how dumb and gullible you Jow Forumslets can be

Attached: 3254.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Maybe he’s 4D trolling lel

are you not familiar with super sayan trolling? this is a bear market everyone here is a battle hardened marine, the low iq's left in february and what's left of them left a month ago.
i bet 100 linkies he's astro

oh, got it. so it's more likely to you that he has been pretending to be bullish for literally years, but not actually buying. thanks for clarifying

>i'm just pretending to be retarded

yeah he really could be astro, seems likely

U must be new

best case scenario this dummy got like 5 btc and now he is trying to cope for not selling before the crash
Imagine how gullible you must be to think an actual richfag is desperately trying to convince random people on the internet that he is rich to feel validated

5D troll confirmed

;)

blahblahblahblahblahblah

If that's not shoopd then... quality post user. I got in at $900, but didn't have much starting capital, so now sitting on $80k ready for the next run. Best of luck friend

Attached: 1497193665117.jpg (2190x1080, 307K)

I’m sick of seeing retards like you in crypto. Makes me think we’re still a long way from bottom.

The fuck did I do?

Based.

LOOKS LIKE THE BTC SHILLING IS BACK!!!!

You’re not aware that you have annoyingly low standards

Attached: 1324765833693.jpg (680x453, 35K)

Is this how you cope?

lmao, the commies are equal parts assblasted and mortified. We're going to the moon lads.

>tuna can enthusiast forum
That’s the best one I’ve seen lately. Well done user.
Also BTC to 100K soon.

I've got a fiction book from the 90s (Cryptonomicon) that goes into this shit. It's not a new concept.

No shit, Sherlock. Thanks for bringing up that novel, though. I'm going to look into it.

>from an actual schizophrenic
can't find anything on this, faggot. pls hep?

dear diary:
today Op wasn't a faggot

lol you got smoked faggot. replying with a wojak and repeating yourself doesn't change that fact.
S T A Y P O O R

i get to write a wite3aper for the next expansion of satoshis actual whitepaper and its amazing

good stuff user too many low iq wagecucks here

Attached: Capture.png (1656x418, 612K)

He actually try to help you fags from wagecucking... troll somewhere else

When are u buying back in?
How long will this bottom play out for (end of 2019 seem reasonable)?

Also ITT: mouth breathing fucking good for nothing RETARDS incorrectly call out a trip fag

OP rekt all you low iq link tards

Nigger that makes sense
If I'd get rich I'd be shitposting here even more to entertain myself *and* to give back knowledge to those Anons.

Isn't OP himself a Stinky?
See .

ah, fuck, no, he isn't
my mistake

Always wanted to tell you that you sound like a faggot. I'm glad to have had this oppotunity.

Attached: 1433298605910.jpg (500x499, 100K)

holy shit, exceptionally based

> The Late Adopter