I DON'T WANT TO GO TO WORK TODAY

I DON'T WANT TO GO TO WORK TODAY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1508183772921.jpg (593x601, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OhYWNPzBuiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm at work now in the bathroom browsing biz for a hour, life is good.

*yawn* keep it down wagie, some of us are trying to SLEEP

Neet life is really depressing honestly. I was a neet during winter break and I wanted to fucking kill myself. That was only a month of neet life, I can’t imagine what it’s like doing that for years on end.

the true NEETs (5+ years) are ones who don't even come on here - they've evolved past the need for social interaction and are entirely existing solely for themselves

Are they even human beings?

you could be out fishing or something. when you lie on your deathbed you will remember all that time spent in the bathroom at work, mindlessly browsing internet and waiting for enough life to tick away so you can go home

Attached: feeling pink.jpg (1128x665, 49K)

they're likely the closest to enlightened people we have

NEET on Bennies with a GF,
maybe you were just doing it wrong wagie

Now enjoy the OC

Attached: IMG_20190109_204436.jpg (2992x4000, 3.54M)

This is essentially what I realized last year - for almost 10 years of my life I was in a "some day I will X" attitude, as my early twenties were ticking away

How? All you can do as a neet is mindlessly consume media on the internet and jack off. If that’s enlightened I’d rather stay stupid.

Wagie lies wagie cries

I don’t work lol. Have fun with your drug addiction and non fulfilling neet life tho, I’m sure your crackhead gf gives excellent bjs.

>All you can do as a neet is mindlessly consume media on the internet and jack off

You've only proven that you have little to no imagination, and could never cut it as a NEET. You depend on Big Bang Theory and Vsauce youtube videos to prevent yourself from going into existential shock.

REEE screams the wagie as he engages larp mode

Attached: IMG_20190107_121601.jpg (2992x4000, 3.73M)

How am I larping? I don’t have a job right now, just school.
>resorting to ad hominem attacks because he can’t accept reality
Lol

>claims others can't accept reality
>his default thoughts of idle activity are watching television and jacking off
Not even gonna give a (You) - you need to work harder wagie

>Cries about ad hominem attacks
>Uses them

Stay deluded wagie, check out my NEETlife rolex

Attached: IMG_20190106_094651.jpg (2992x4000, 3.24M)

Internet media can be anything. It’s not just television. Also what productive task are you doing while others go out into the real world?

You got a rich dad or something?

Oh come on mate that is an ugly fucking watch. Get some taste

By far one of the better Rolex's that I have seen. What is it?

Then don't go to work. Give your job to someone who needs it more than you do.

this is exactly why all opinions should be disregarded

WAKE UP WAGIE WAGIE

youtube.com/watch?v=OhYWNPzBuiM

Cope. Over the past 4 years of neetdom I learned how to cook really well and fix up the house, including electric and plumbing related. I know a fellow neet who learned a new language during his 2 years. I'm sure plenty others used their times creatively too. It only feels like you have no purpose when you JUST get out of work because that was your purpose (which is fucking sad), over time you find a new one.
Honestly ragie wagies are deluded. I'm glad your kike overlords imprinted the slave mentality so hard into your heads, you are really subhuman at this point.

Attached: 1509039539214.png (483x470, 184K)

Sitting at my desk drinking tea and shitposting. All my project work is done just waiting on lazy coworkers to finish their parts which will probably take all week. Literally getting paid a 6 figure salary to shill shitcoins and play mobile games all week.