DApps

why the fuck there are so many dApps made on Ethereum when it is an OBJECTIVELY worst platform to create dApps on? Protip to all of the biztards: invest in platform coins that have less apps than Ethereum but are far more usable and hold them until the market realises which platforms are efficient and which are not. I am currently holding bags of EOS, TRX and a big pile of cash to buy FLETA when it will be publicly trading. Don't make the mistake of buying useless unscalable Ether when there are much better alternatives. And keep in mind that dApps are the future of blockchain.

Attached: dapp.jpg (960x960, 248K)

EOS is shit, TRON is ok

>why the fuck there are so many dApps made on Ethereum when it is an OBJECTIVELY worst platform to create dApps on?
does that matter? eth is where the money is currently

What is Fleta? never heard of it, another shitcoin?

You forgot nebulas. Which has more dapps than Ethereum

they are both good for different reasons. Well, its the best that we have for now at least

It all boils down to their developer community. Does it have one ? ETH does but i don't think they're gonna scale as efficiently as the next best thing

What makes you say another project will scale better than ETH? Is it another projects whitepaper, github, shilling from their communities, or just ETH FUD?

I mean with so many existing businesses on it, Scaling would require a lot of careful testing, whereas other platforms are free from meddling without fucking up its current ecosystem.

They have multiple test networks

ETH definitely has the biggest developer community to date! But I completely agree that its issue is not being scalable because it is already too big and they will end up losing a LOT if upgrade doesn't go as planned.

Gambling shit on everything but AION
>is this a sign?

user, is this is a FLETA shill thread, right? Any low mc platforms you think are good?

Relatively young project that aims to be a platform like Google Android or Apple iOS in blockchain, they are reducing fees, increasing transaction speed and providing limitless scalability , using new technologies like Proof-of-Formulation, parallel sharding and multi-chain structure. Early stage, but hope they will deliver

money will be gone from there, as soon as people would finally understand that it's shit

nah, not really, you can't buy it yet so whats the reason to shill it? i am just trying to have a discussion about dApp platforms, since its the only thing I am interestered in investing

AHAHAHA cuck coin BTFO

Attached: puresoy.jpg (53x52, 2K)

kek

Kek

Fleta is literally a coin made from a bunch of younger university graduates out of Korea. Did they actually make a white-paper that isn't an advertisement yet? Just another shitty cash grab good luck with mainnet before ETH 2.0

people who unironically fud eth dont understand what any of this is about

FLETA.. LEVEL tree validation, Block size reduciton.. parallel sharding.. hmm

Tron literally has a dapp named TRONJOKE LMAO

WHAT THE FUCK IS MORACLE?? IS THAT LIKE A ORACLE!!!??? FUUUCKCKK