OH NONONONONONO THEY ARE STARTING TO NOTICE CHAINLINK

cryptovest.com/news/chainlink-link-defies-market-blues-with-six-month-uptrend/

FUUUUUUUUUCCCKKK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: REEEEEEEE.jpg (495x362, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptovest.com/news/chainlink-link-defies-market-blues-with-six-month-uptrend/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Checked fren. Link is going to become the topic of many television news segments within the next 6 months. Screencap this.

Someone load ze erc-20 token FUD

To be fair the article barely shills the technicals and still pegs it as high risk. Ironically makes it seem scammy which is good

we are exiting stealth mode and entering the awareness phase

why is this a bad thing?

did you not accumulate enough?

Attached: oraclebubble.png (1253x3436, 439K)

sell the news?

Article written by some chick named Masters. Relative of Blythe Masters?

>cryptovest.com/news/chainlink-link-defies-market-blues-with-six-month-uptrend/

written by Christina MASTERS

I really needed about 2-3 more months to top up to 50K. At this rate, I'll make 35K for sure maybe 40K.

And really the article is mostly about trading. Author makes some reference to what the project does but doesnt actually appear to have a solid understanding of the implications. Means we will have a few more eyeballs.

It took $10k/coin before normies paid any attention to btc. What make link any different?

oh my god i just need 2 more months before i seize hubby's amazon shares and can buy 68.5bn worth of chainlink plz no moon yet

FUCK FUCK FUCK

You gave more than enough to make it.
I’ll keep accumulating under a dollar. BTC can still dump more too.

hello?

yeah, its me. ddos the site down. theyre talking about link.

Attached: 1522535208384.jpg (786x574, 70K)

KEEEEEEEEK

>Fueled by Binance trading

>It took $10k/coin before normies paid any attention to btc
1k '13/'14 tho, shit was everywhere

SHIT, I still need to accumulate! I fell for the fud early this year and only have 60k link, I was hoping we would still have some time for me to get to 100k, I better go get that personal loan I was thinking about.

daily reminder that LINK is either an ERC223 token, which was created by Ari just for LINK, or an ERC20 token with ERC667 functionality, developed by Steve specifically for the ChainLink project, at this point nobody really knows for sure... kek

Shilling 101, pajeet edition

It’s an erc20 with erc677 functionality.
>no one knows yet
Literally says it on their github retard.