This is just a cock gobbling pajeet troll right?

This is just a cock gobbling pajeet troll right?

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-091527.png (720x1280, 752K)

Other urls found in this thread:

med.virginia.edu/radiology/2018/07/01/uva-radiology-residency-welcomes-inaugural-diversity-inclusion-reps/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What else could she be

The sky looks beautifull OP wow. Such a deep color

NVM it's legit and she is apart of the Jewish white genocide.

med.virginia.edu/radiology/2018/07/01/uva-radiology-residency-welcomes-inaugural-diversity-inclusion-reps/

>Diversity and inclusion rep

Do the needful sir

she'd be pretty hot if she didn't have frank zappa's nose. I'd let her sukhdeep me anyway

She sure looks like a goblin

She should do the needful and sukhdeep my cock

>the when no pajeet gf to make homemade ghee with

White genocide?
Last I checked whites number a billion

>Hurr hurr white people still exist, stop complaining about being displaced in your own countries until it's over already

Attached: 1544834186985.jpg (567x449, 33K)

>hurr hurr I am a virgin because of a global jewish conspiracy not because I am an ugly incel

Attached: RoXKNzi.jpg (300x241, 13K)

According to some estimates there's 2 billion whites in reality. That's double the population of India. Imagine that. Nobody else is crying about their extinction.
Look at the Arabs. They're 4x less and you don't see them crying about extinction.

she looks cute, op

>2 billion whites
its jewish statistics and im pretty sure you are a kike

the only whites are those from Europe which at this point is Europe + .55-.60 of america's 300+ million.
so by napkin math thats less than 1 billion; meaning world is 1 billion whites and 6.5 billion nonwhites
and kys kike

Not an argument.
Indians and Arabs aren't being displaced in their own countries. It's change in demographics over time you retard.
America rapidly changed after the 1965 immigration act

>muttmerica
>white
>their own country
ahaahaahahaahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1510802808817.jpg (682x756, 68K)

this, but unironically

America was founded by whom?

Spaniards and Mexicans?

Arabs are ballooning in population and also infesting the entirety of Western Europe.
I don't know where this meme came from but most of us are regular, hardworking young men who can't voice these opinions out loud. You will be completely ostracized from most social circles if you're vocal about the blatant ethnic replacement happening right now. Reminder that if you support the North Sentinelese tribesmen but not white nationalist movements you are either a self-loathing cuck or a racist subhuman piece of shit.

I support white nationalists. The thing is, USA is not white and never was, your country was mutt central since its inception, being mutt is your identity

USA was >90% white in 1950s

>He thinks a continent is the same thing as a country/nation

Attached: 1546283487530.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

the VERY FIRST law passed by the First Congress was a law on immigration stating only white males of good moral character were allowed to enter the country

>hurr usa should be exactly like they were in this specific year I chose!!!

>he wants to make a white nation
>chooses a continent filled with non-whites
lmao. If you want to larp as white go to Europe. America is a continent of mutts

Attached: a3294.jpg (692x800, 73K)

My family lived for generations in Irish enclaves that are now almost entirely populated by Blacks and Latinos. I know we're mostly mutts here but we need your support. Our cultural identity has been almost entirely stripped away from us already and the same thing will happen to your country in time.

I think it's time we all agree Americans are NOT white and need to stop LARPing as neo-Nazis when they would have been the first ones in the showers.

then why did congress allow to import millions of black slaves?
>inb4 da joos made em do it!

How can ethnic displacement exist if there are no longer ethnicities in USA? Even the term "white" was invented by amerimutts because after years of assimilation they lost their original ethnicities, so they had to invent a new identity. If you are Irish go back to Ireland, why are you in muttmerica?

I'm a Bong and currently reside on this hellscape island you I don't need to larp

so you think because the bongs made a colony in USA it should belong forever to anglos? lmao

>So I'm just going to make shit up instead of actually knowing what you believe
Fuck off retard

You are completely retarded and not worth talking to with that level of ignorance. Niggers were here before our First Congress.

Fuck off kike.

all whites are caucasian but most Caucasians aren't white.

the Caucasian race is fine...the white phenotype within the Caucasian race are not.

Yes but there are more White Europeans alive now than at any other time in history. The numbers are just skewed by all of the Africans and shit that they imported.

so are you saying you were mutts before you even had a government? sounds about right, mutt

you asked me before "who founded usa", that means you implied that whoever founded usa it belongs to him. You are a bong, that means you believe USA belongs to bongs since they founded it. Isn't that right my inbred beady friendo?

Attached: 1510492361346.png (828x756, 164K)

Why do europoors always have to find away to shove their obsession with America into every thread?

I would not be accepted or welcome by the Irish at this point and don't even qualify for Irish citizenship. We're fucked here in the US anyway but you don't have to be a dick to us about it. Karma is a bitch and unless you live in a country with a far right government your grandkids won't even speak your native language.

You posted
>muttmerica
>white
Keep up, America was founded by whites

>that means you believe USA belongs to bongs since they founded it
No I believe in the right to free association and disassociation. It's that simple.

Irish don't even speak Irish in Ireland

why do amerimutts pretend they are "european"?

Attached: 1523514011694.png (276x323, 36K)

Rhodesia was also founded by whites, that doesn't make it a white country

Attached: uTXY2Yi.jpg (638x1000, 86K)

why are you arguing with an obvious kike shill?

It's some leftypol retard

>da jooos!! da commies!!!
wow didn't expect that

Attached: 1542580607662.png (842x792, 82K)

Attached: goerbbels.jpg (496x585, 88K)

You can tell from the schizophrenic manner and incapability to follow arguments leading to screeching about arguments no one has made

>is da joooz!!!!
there are far more chances you are jewish though since you are amerimutt, there is definitely a jewberg in your mutt linage

Attached: 85567.jpg (800x450, 60K)

>anyone that disagrees with me is jewish
>calls me schizophrenic
couldn't be more obvious projection

Attached: 323234.png (255x198, 6K)

Always makes me giggle when I see pictures of IRL Jow Forums meetups and they're all hispanics or 7th generation Irish/Italian mutts.

Going to be pretty hard for these nu-male nazis to discern who they want to exterminate when their skin is darker than the Antifa's

Attached: maga.png (1019x561, 376K)

stronger together - diversity is our strength!

Attached: 1541717528188.gif (628x1008, 425K)

The funniest thing about muttmerica is that the red states are the ones filled with most non-whites and most whites live in blue states. If the red states ever seceded you would barely be 25% white

Attached: 2a25131878ed4e3930189d8c05bbaebade9c90fd3afdea65c465052cdf8b1b8d.jpg (650x622, 54K)