I've been laughing at linkies since you first appeared. Just bought my first share now for 2 eth I had on my metamask...

I've been laughing at linkies since you first appeared. Just bought my first share now for 2 eth I had on my metamask. AMA.

Attached: 1.png (347x200, 6K)

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
un-ironically stay poor

are you in for the long run, or are you just in for a few sats profit?

you are buying high

:( I've cashed out 50k USD in crypto though. Have 10k on kraken waiting to buy in the bottom.

Dollar cost average. Selling never or at 3 usd.

I know, I just cant take it anymore that you guys have so much fun. Us iExecutes are struggeling to get 30+ posts in a thread while you even get amazing million post dubs.

Suicide insurance bag, well done lad. Just don't get mad if it dips hard in the short term.

it will dump -50% in the next few months, you'll sell to try and recover at least 1 ETH out of your failed investment. That will be the signal to begin the singularity. By the time you hit the sell button it will be too late.

But it will be fun to participate in the linkie thread though? Ive spent 400 usd on my private server vanilla warrior, so 2 eth here isnt that bad fun per buck.

dumbass fell for the pajeet shilling lmao

You fell for it

this

Attached: B187E9E1-4EE0-4E50-866A-0E4C82675CAC.jpg (1080x1081, 114K)

Its the best earner through the bear market. I think it will go even harder in 2019

Yeah being a Link marine is pretty fun. You're gonna feel like shit as LINKlet though when anons start flexing their 100k stay

Stack*;

People really have 400 eth invested in this gamble? Not very clever men.

Nice, don't forget to sell at 10 cents when sergey let's his 65% share of the network go

ETH was a gamble too LINKlet

>inherently insecure metamask
i hope you used a HW wallet with that shit user

KEK
IF THIS ISNT A LARP AND YOU HAVE BEEN SLEEPING ON LINK SINCE PRESALE POOLS AND ONLY NOW DO YOU BUY 500 LINK FOR 2 ETH LMAO YOU ARE RETARDED

Attached: 1544243433461.png (258x544, 105K)

>iExecutes
do us a favor and execute yourself

OP BOUHT HIGH AND WILL SELL LOW, BASED AS FUCK. Cant wait for PINKY

Smart move, buy now before supply drys up and price further increases. It's coming.

now the question is, will he fall for the pajeet FUDing?

>PRESALE POOLS
Whats this?

Never!

oh hes just a newfag

Attached: 47685994_423277005133030_4786026630826950656_n.jpg (960x591, 39K)

Fuck you for doing no research into a heavily shilled project for over a year, I bet you felt really smart jabbing at linkies last year. Nu-linkers are cancer.