Hyperinflation in Murrica (and rippling to other places)

What would cause this?
Why hasn't it happened yet?
I thought the 2008 crash was the time it would happen.
Now people are talking up another housing bubble, could this really be the big one?

Attached: 1547434213528.jpg (1312x1606, 540K)

Other urls found in this thread:

asia.nikkei.com/Economy/China-Russia-and-EU-edge-away-from-petrodollar
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As long as the (((dollar))) remains the world reserve currency it won't happen.

The second that ends we are fucked.

is.. is this the Vishnu living in the Blockchain s-sirs...

Buy BTC or gold if you don't want to get fucked when the inevtiable arrives.

checkem

Attached: 1545965670797.jpg (800x685, 35K)

>As long as the (((dollar))) remains the world reserve currency it won't happen.
What would change this?

Gay.

Time

Attached: 20120103_JPM_reserve.png (549x465, 24K)

The US is too big to fail though, a majority of US businesses are globalized.

every fiat currency WILL go to 0 at one point or another, it's only a matter of time

>posts hitler
>says libertard thing

I hope it doesn't happen in my lifetime.

As this user said it is indeed time. The entire underpinning of the dollar as the global reserve currency is the petrodollar. So, think about things that would destroy or weaken the petrodollar. Could be some mundane shit like Saudi Arabia collapsing, could be some cool shit like cold fusion rendering oil obsolete.

How old are you?

I'm only a few years older, I suspect we will both see it in our lifetimes.

So what would be the best hedge? Gold bullion?

BRICS countries have been successfully challenging US financial and geopolitical hegemony for decades now. It's not hard to see why either. Become allied with a BRICS country and they'll invest in your infrastructure with some strings attached, while allying with the US will get your country subverted politically at best and invaded at worst if you decide to go your own way.

True, but countries are interconnected even more than ever before...BRICS countries depend heavily on the US for business and vice versa...this type of globalization has never happened before, so maybe this will prevent a hyperinflation scenario?

You're not wrong, the interconnection impacts everybody. Hyperinflation can still happen, and is arguably already occurring right now. BRICS countries could use that to their advantage and give themselves reason to further distance themselves from the US and bring other countries into the fold with them.

Fiat, bitcoin, and gold are all literal memes. They only have x value because y people say so.

I have no real advice except look at Venezuela and remember how many guns are floating around America and try to figure out what to do based on that.

> BRICS meme
One could argue about Brasil, but SA in that company is just top kek

It's just a formality. Even Russia and China alone are challenging the dollar.

Brazil is one of those brics youre talking about and has suffered massive inflation, like 2 reais to a euro to anlost 5 reais to a euro in a couple of years
Indias currency is a joke, russia? South africa? China, maybe, but none really has a challenger to the dollar
I assume that the euro to dollar exchange rate is kept semi stable because of the strong political and military ties between both blocs

What percentage of young people need to put their savings into bitcoin in orddr to break the dollar?

As someone mentioned the value of the dollar is propped up by the petrodollar. Major countries must own it to pay for oil and gas. We know this is being threatened as we speak as China and Russia etc make moves away from the dollar to local currencies and the Yuan.

The dumbest thing America could of done is make Russia and China our enemy literaly forcing their hand to dedollarize quicker.

asia.nikkei.com/Economy/China-Russia-and-EU-edge-away-from-petrodollar

So half of printed dollars are caught up internationally. As these dollars then roll back to the US you get massive inflation.

hahaha if china and russia dedollarize it's fucking over

Chinks are the greatest challengers, they spearhead the new NWO. Their ascension is all funded by the powers that be.
Putin may bust some nice moves, but Russia has plenty of internal troubles, Belarus troubles .. and is weak to fight (((them))) effectively...yet

This would also hurt china and russia too would it not?