Lost $900k last year, ask me anything

Hey biz, last year my net worth went from $1.1 Million USD to less than $100k.

I put just under $1 M into Ethereum and Bitcoin in early 2017 thinking I was "buying the dip".

Any of you fags lost even close to as much? (Also, wife left with the kids 3 months ago cause I've been "unbearable").

Attached: download (1).jpg (480x480, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bsvdevs.com/index.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

unbearable how?

Bitcoin will rise again. Here are some of the projects being developed.
bsvdevs.com/index.php

you didn't lose shit if you didn't cash anything out

Basically just put it in, then slowly watched it go down 90%, everyday thinking, what the fuck, what the fuck....

But yeh, still holding the coin, mostly in BTC, ETH and BCH

Is this larp? Was the 1 mill yours or did you take out a loan?

so you put 90% of your networth into internet money, am I understanding you here?

Yes, I took almost all of my money (and Wife's) and bought Bitcoin and Ethereum on Gemini over about three monhts.

I now have a few hundred Eth, Bch, and a couple of BTC

>I put just under $1 M into Ethereum and Bitcoin in early 2017 thinking I was "buying the dip".
So you bought Bitcoin at $1000 and Ethereum at $10?

Sorry, ment 2018, not 2017.

If you bought in early 2017 then you would still be up massively...

are you still holding or did you sell?

do you have a gambling addiction? have you ever gambled before?

Niggers stink.

Where did you 1M USD from?

Wow op and I thought I was a fucking massive retard for putting in 6k and watching it go to 1k, my condolences...

you've been separated for 3 months and haven't been served yet?

Attached: asdfasdasfsa.png (276x299, 157K)

Sucks to be you, you bought the top, but BTC went to 19k specifically because people like you have put their life's savings into it. If you at least did it two-three weeks faster, you could've made a small fortune on alts, so your timing was really unfortunate.

Good luck, but somehow making your money back probably won't solve your problems anymore.

>1k to 18k
>18x profit per
>boomers and funds would kill for that
>watch it fall down to 3k
Uhhhh

OP you don't make sense, if you bought in EARLY 2017 you would've been up for most the year, did you mean you bought in early 2018?

why didnt you diversify? you couldve lived off interest/dividends with stocks bonds

He meant 2018

you should only gamble money you can afford to lose

Well we should be around the bottom between now and the next 8 months and then a year or 2 of growth
so hold on there

clever

"unbearable" haha nice pun op

Attached: 1545396504306.gif (320x226, 3.37M)

Every time you hear about a crypto fag driving his lambo, ponder how you helped him finance that purchase. Crypto is zero sum.

Not as much but went from 330k to 8k. I’m dead inside

Negative sum. You have all the miners that need to pay their eletricity bills.

Is your wife getting fucked by a nigger now?

Learn TA, never invest what you can't afford to lose and take care of a trade before it takes care of you ... this is common knowledge in any sort of trading, how can you sit and watch yourself lose money.

>bitcoin sv

really dude? really?

Attached: 1532654760788.jpg (582x600, 33K)

>I put just under $1 M into Ethereum and Bitcoin in early 2017
okay then you should have like 5 million now, I don't get it

He's a fucking newfag retarded LARPer. He doesn't even know the timeframes lmao

Op is small fry. I ran 200k up to 22m, sold 200k then watched it drop back down to 3m. Dgaf

larp 4sure

Attached: aggin.png (1920x1080, 2.77M)

No larp. im already wealthy so was just a bit of fun for me.

k what r your top 3 indicators mr.whale

How you made those money in my the first place?
Already rich? inheritance? sold properties?

went from 980k to 180k at low, now 220k
feeling comfy since i'm a NEET and never worked

same here
however I was lucky, I invested only 100$ into bitconnect made almost a million
and sit now on about 100k

Fucking liar, if you put your money in early 2017 then you should be up atleast 3 times BY NOW.

And anyone who have a brain to come up with a million dollar would never put ALL of his/her asset to this like that. fucking liar attention whore

Your so fucking stupid. Actually kill yourself, how can someone as blind as you be able to gain 1mil? Didn't you look at charts, did you read anything about current market trend? You expected a year of bull to continue when we rose from 500ish to 20k.
Yes your unbearable to be around and I hope your wife is taking a big nigger dick while your daughter gives him a rim job. Your a pathetic excuse of a man go down a bottle of pills.

>6 hour old thread

this thread will be number #1 spot tomorrow on biz front page. Why? because we love misfortune and if somebody is doing worse than us we cant wait to offer our "sympathies" and condolences at the same time turning the other cheek. If you were a shitcoin i would invest in you and then dump your ass. Sorry but your story is a dime a dozen (literally) at this rate and i only expect things to get far, far worse.

I went from 3k to 30k back to 1.5k

FUCK MY LIFE

Nice larp.

do you fucking morons understand now that bitcoin is never coming back? there are thousands of motherfuckers like op that put their life's savings into bitcoin, and they're not coming back

Attached: images (1).jpg (232x217, 7K)

Might as well average down and put in another million idiot

how much you earn per month

Im poorfag that went from 1k up to 30k in Jan and now I'm at 3k cause retard hodling
I feel much better seeing op and others losing so much and I'm still in profit
Thanks guys
Hope another bullrun saves you all

Nice LARP OP. You sure disappeared quickly.

Rob?

How did you even get the million in first place? Crypto?

went from 60k to 600k
cashed out 30k
now 30k in debt

even if i make it one more time, ill stay dead inside

i lost more than op

early 2017 bitcoin was $1k and eth was $10,
you have now a 4-10x profit

This is what brainlets believe. Keep on coping.

You put almost all your eggs into one basket and the basket got mauled by hawks, are you surprised? Losing money is not the end of the world, be happy you didn't lose an arm.

>I put just under $1 M into Ethereum and Bitcoin in early 2017
You'd still be up 6x if you invested that in early 2017..

>early 2017
You would still be up. A lot. OP is a faggot.

In early 17? What did you do by late 17 when it wouldve at least been 3-4x value? Did you not think about capital preservation? Sheesh you’ll never make it anyway

t. crybabies looking for sympathy on a mongolian basketweaving forum

Attached: 1547356554173.jpg (332x493, 44K)

Well if you wait long enough it's like you bought low and now you just have to sell high. Cheer up pal, there is nothing better than ETH yet so don't worry.

I'm guessing he means "unbearably no longer a millionaire"

>has lost a million in computer coins
>probably spends all day (rightfully) whining about it
Gee, I wonder

How much?

>Blocks your path

Attached: Ekc5Dg0t_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Attached: 1503352912475.png (675x736, 973K)

>Learn TA
Learn coin flipping

Should be $0 if it was bitconnect

>cause I've been "unbearable"
How can she say this after you lost so much? It's the damned opposite, you got bobo'd all the way down, you are the more bearable guy out there.

Attached: 1546343113240.jpg (224x250, 6K)

>I put my life savings into a speculative currency
>I also have kids

I dont understand how people can be so retarded.

put in 85k in Feb/March, lots of shit alts, ICOs, failed mexing etc later, worth about 7k.
Since December put in another 35k, this time just accumulating BTC, LINK, ETH.
Luckily could afford to lose it but it was painful.

OP I was 3.9m now I'm at 400k. Kinda annoyed but if you really lost your kids you must have been acting like a proper fucking bitch about it

Attached: giphy (1).gif (549x233, 2.7M)

Read the thread you lazy ape.