Has anyone ever sued their boss for contract violation?

> Work for LLC in PNW state
> Contract says if I increase website visitors I get $$ for average increase. Works out to $10K USD at the end of the year.

> Says he did think I could do that. Says he wrote the contract wrong
> Boss refused to pay when the end of the year hit
> Ignore emails about it
> Nothing happens

How fucked is my boss if I go to a lawyer?
When would you quit?

Attached: fu7.jpg (1000x662, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

courts.wa.gov/newsinfo/resources/?altMenu=smal&fa=newsinfo_jury.scc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes please fucking sue that dumb ass boomer. Do it for us. If you quit he will just get away with it. More than likely if you just pay a lawyer to draft up a letter and send it he will shit his pants and pay you. Not sure how the work environment will be afterwards, though.

Attached: 1539749397793.jpg (1278x832, 789K)

>afterwards

Don't care too much. Have two other job offers and a decent chance of getting them.

Good point. Need to teach boomer a lesson. Treats the employees like wagie cagies.

>Draft up a letter - see what happens
Good idea, thank you fren

If anything, it will improve the work environment. I regularly yell at and insult my bosses at this job and it is waaaaay better than my old ones.

Do it. You have nothing to lose since he’s not going to give you your earned $10k.

>Says he did think I could do that. Says he wrote the contract wrong
so you know for a fact that he's breaching contract and its costing you money.

How about small claims court without a lawyer? Seems like a pretty shut and close case without much room for him to argue anything.

also do you have it in writing that he says he "wrote the contract wrong"? an email or something?

>Going to a lawyer

Just take him to small claims. If you have the contract it's pretty clear cut.

Has to be less then $5K for small claims. afaik

Yes on Slack in a few ways back in fall when I mentioned it was coming up. Some conversations were verbal tho.

Reputation maybe.

Attached: interested.png (256x229, 66K)

No it's 10k fuckstain

How!? Any time I try to stand up for myself at my job my boss just gives me an unofficial verbal warning. She ended up bringing up multiple occasions where I was "rude" and or "came at her." Wtf does she mean by came at her?

> Says she doesn't like having to get up early for work
> Says she remembers her kids have to eat so she comes in
> Provide my view
> Not really worried as I don't really need this job
Apparently thats rude even though she has said
> I thought you wouldn't come back

What kinda logic is this!?

Attached: Screenshot_20190119-220509.jpg (1004x946, 101K)

courts.wa.gov/newsinfo/resources/?altMenu=smal&fa=newsinfo_jury.scc

You gotta be a single point of failure or so good they can't fuck with you.

When you are the only one who knows how the website, technology, servers, ecom, systems, etc work. You can do anything.

Even better when you're fucking good at it. When bookings/revenue is up.

arguing with a roastie boss when you're probably a white male

losing battle m8, just accept your position as the niggers of the 21st century

Funny part is I'm really good at the job and am somewhat confident they won't fire me. If I leave they would have to use people in higher positions to do my work. Key thing is that there are currently 2 people doing work that belongs to my boss and a fellow coworker because they keep screwing up. Unfortunately one of the people who could screw over my boss is a timid woman who has some level of authority over my boss. She refuses to say it to a manager who has firing authority even though she is getting screwed over by having to do my bosses work.

Any advice?

Attached: Screenshot_20190119-222339.jpg (944x902, 95K)

>Any advice?
Go over her head and talk to the higher up. Make it sound like you are concerned about her good nature being taken advantage of and that both she and the other person doing the work that belongs to your boss are suffering for it, as well as the overall efficiency of the workplace and the feelings of fairness, team cohesion and social environment.

If she is as timid as you say, when that higher up takes it up, she probably won't lie to cover whateverherface's ass.

Btw make sure to specify that you like the timid one and that she does good work and is a good social influence at work.

Hope you have a copy of the contract you signed. If so, (threaten to) sue him and search for a new job.

That could actually work!

> One of the women that is getting tired of the screw ups was attempting to schedule a meeting
> She's aggresive too
> She wants to include a high level manager, my boss, as well as the timid woman
> The lady blurted out stuff about the timid woman being stressed with all the work to my boss
> Whereas my boss was trying hard as fuck not to have this meeting scheduled
> My boss dodged admitting her fuck ups
> My boss called in the timid woman to talk with
> My boss has NO authority over the timid woman
> Yet timid woman once confronted spent a giant chunk of time or so it seems talking about the workload

Looks like if she, the timid woman, gets confronted she will likely be cornered into admitting that my boss is screwing ip big time!

I was already planning on telling the timid woman to mention the screw ups of my boss if I give her a fancy report to help her case. But this, this will be useful if the timid woman backs out of it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190119-224907.jpg (1393x1138, 428K)

if you dont like it just quit, dont put this shit on your employer who was gracious enough to offer you a job in the first place. a million other people could have had your job instead, think of them. you belong in a cage anyway unless you own the company, which you clearly dont.

Attached: wage_cage2.jpg (3000x2000, 2.23M)

That won't be difficult. She's the only employee I trust to do my job right. Heck I've complained about my boss to her before even going as far as making quitting jokes. So she is at least familiar with my bosses screw ups.

Attached: Screenshot_20190119-230820.jpg (1385x1395, 602K)

>Slack
Is it just discord for companies? Does it have any pros over discord, or just the reputation?