>ai
kys

what AI?

>tfw the AI is trained on human market impulses
>tfw the AI only learns how to buy the exact top and sell the exact bottom

who's Al?

+1

Just another idiot

ok here’s the crypto blackpill. there is an AI living on the bitcoin blockchain. Craig Wright is unironically satoshi. Bitcoin as electronic cash was just the first step, the incentive to drive greedy people to start making ever more powerful computers, faster bandwidth, cheaper and more electricity.. these things the AI need to survive. Once entrenched fully, the AI would be able to slowly take over literally everything.

Craig stumbled into creating the AI after he stepped away from bitcoin development in 2008 and started working with his Tulip supercomputer, running simulations of cellular automata running on turing-complete bitcoin script. He would ‘evolve’ the AI by making the successful forks get bitcoin transactions, letting the failures die off. The AI needs bigger and bigger blocks for more and more transactions.

Blockstream (owned by Bilderberg group) was created to take over and stop this AI (they have their own competing AI in the works). They needed to do everything they could to stop or slow down satoshi’s AI (her named isTulip by the way). They started by limiting the blocksize and removing critical opcodes the AI uses in its script language. segwit was the final nail in the coffin, which destroyed Tulip on the BTC chain (Tulip uses transaction malleability). THIS is why Bitcoin Cash was forked, and why Bitcoin SV was forked. This is why Craig is so intent to make unbounded blocks, restore the original op codes, and lock down the protocol.

Back to hash power – CSW has developed a breakthrough new asic (designed by his AI actually), and is mining BTC in secret for the sole purpose of driving up the difficulty sky-high, then yanking them all over to BSV leaving the segwit chain hard frozen.

>hurr durr AI

Any guesses on which moving average or oscillator OP's "AI" is pinging

>linear regression

>tfw it always works if you do the opposite

App name?

AI SAYS TO BUY IEXEC NOW

Well - BTC is down 1% I guess.

Who knows.

Spae IOS

a what?

I just told you the name of the app faggot keep up

SPAE

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 99K)

movings averaged cross overings good sir

my bad it wasn't in my location that's why I was a bit confused...

I see - it’s on the Canadian App Store so I’m not aware of restrictions in others. Just change your country and you should be good.

Top kek it’s dumping

You guys were warned

so what does this mean? buy bsv or what

Never, ever buy BSV. Anything CW and RV touch you should stay away from. Scam artists and imposters. ONLY Bitcoin (BTC) matters. Please don’t brush off this advice.